Stock Market Crash 11/20/2020???

Cecile

I was out of town yesterday, so I'm catching up. I've done a bit of research and pared it down as much as I can to make it an easy read - hopefully.

STATE OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY & THE STOCK MARKET

"TRUMP'S ANNOUNCEMENT MARCH 13, 2020 SENT THE DOW SOARING NEARLY 2,000 POINTS" -- WASHINGTON POST HEADLINE
However the uptick did not bring the DOW back up to last week or the week before or before that. The DOW hasn’t been this low since October 2017.

Interestingly, President Trump initially called the Coronavirus a hoax, but, after receiving a lot of criticism, he gave in to his critics, and yesterday he declared a State of National Emergency which gives him a tremendous amount of power and which saw the stock market make a 1000 point uptick in the last hour of trading.

• Will Trump’s unleashing as much as $50 billion for state and local governments in response to the crisis drive the market up further?
  • Will the market respond positively to Trump’s being handed a tremendous amount of power to contain the virus through measures other than response to medical needs such as closing the borders and placing a ban on travel into the country from anywhere he deems necessary?
(Since the timing of the uptick of the market following Trump's Declaring a State of Emergency on the 13th is only hours ahead of the timing David Starling gave then David is correct about the 14th being influential on the stock market "when tropical Age-ruler Saturn will be exactly conjunct the True-setting of the tropical Age-indicator." Personally, I'd like to know more about the influence of this conjunction.)
H1N1 Virus vs. Coronavirus
The initial outbreak of H1N1 Virus was April 2009. Obama declared a state of National Emergency 6 months later in October, 2009 after 12,400 people had lost their life due to the H1N1 virus.
Let me repeat that: Obama declared a state of National Emergency 6 months later after 12,400 people had lost their life due to the H1N1 virus.
The first known case of Coronavirus in the United States was January 21, 2020 in Washington State. This morning stats show 50 people have died from Coronavirus, since inception 1 month 22 days ago. The majority of the deaths have been in Washington State with 23 deaths at the Life Care Center in Kirkland, Washington, the epicenter of the Coronavirus. Bill Gates donated $100 Million over a month ago to contain the virus in his state, back when there were only 10 deaths.

Watch the 17th
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot](The following is according to my software for the Buttonwood Agreement May 17, 1792 set at 11:20 AM NYC) [/FONT]
[/FONT]

1. [FONT=&quot]The day the Federal Reserve Meets, March 17th, 2020, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]while Transiting Neptune is in the 8th House at [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]18[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]⁰[/FONT] Pisces 45' [/FONT] exactly opposite Natal Mars [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]in 2nd [/FONT]at 18[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]⁰[/FONT] Virgo 45'.[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=&quot]Neptune will be in retrograde at this same degree exactly 3 weeks and 1 days prior to the election and[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=&quot]Neptune will be Direct exactly 1 week prior to inauguration.
    [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Without looking at any of the other planets, this transit of Neptune so close to these major dates signifies for me that the meeting of the Federal Reserve on the 17th has a huge bearing on the stock market and the economy which will result in Trump's re-election. (This is a non-political, non bias statement. I'm just calling it the way I see it.) [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It is a bit disconcerting that Neptune is the trigger and that the creators of the Buttonwood Agreement would time it so that Pisces would be in the 8th House of other people's money. I believe there is more going on here behind the scenes and involving hidden enemies as Neptune, the natural 12th House ruler, is involved. I think we're going to experience the death of something and the rebirth of something else with so much activity in the 8th House, the natural placement of Scorpio, death and rebirth, but Neptune has a spiritual side as well. It's absolving and dissolving in nature. I would need more time to analyze this, but I'm seeing a transformation happening by or through the Fed impacting the stock market and the economy. This could be the global reset, the phasing out of fiat currency and returning to the gold standard.[/FONT]

Dave of X22Report says that following the meeting of the Federal Reserve on the 17th and 18th watch for the market to slowly turn around and get stronger. Expect the Fed to cut rates and to push stimulus, something everyone said couldn’t be done and something the Fed has never done during an election year. Unlike the stimulus packages rolled out during the Obama administration, this stimulus will go directly to the people, the businesses, and to strengthening the infrastructure.

(Breaking News: Trump just extended the travel ban to the UK and Ireland.)

leomoon

Glad to hear this:

(Breaking News: Trump just extended the travel ban to the UK and Ireland.)

I REALLY believed he was trying to get away with another stunt like the G-7 and had to finally back off of. He has Resorts used by our military and others in Scotland (2) and Ireland (1) that I know about.

Probably heard he was getting caught at it with negative feedback on twitter?:innocent:

Thanks for the head's up regarding Neptune = It seems it will be triggering my Yod (square to Uranus) but sextile to the Sun-Mars in the 6th. Perhaps my knee operation and worry about hospitals waiting rooms & the cornona virus. :crying:

Hkk

Account Closed
Glad to hear this:

I REALLY believed he was trying to get away with another stunt like the G-7 and had to finally back off of. He has Resorts used by our military and others in Scotland (2) and Ireland (1) that I know about.

Probably heard he was getting caught at it with negative feedback on twitter?:innocent:

Thanks for the head's up regarding Neptune = It seems it will be triggering my Yod (square to Uranus) but sextile to the Sun-Mars in the 6th. Perhaps my knee operation and worry about hospitals waiting rooms & the cornona virus. :crying:

Oh leo! What’s happening with the op? Is it getting cancelled due to the pandemic?

leomoon

Oh leo! What’s happening with the op? Is it getting cancelled due to the pandemic?
Actually, I'm on for April 1st! Chart looks to be a good one, fingers crossed! I'm in that senior group with some compromised immunity stuff. So far, seems to be okay though....Dr's (surgeon scheduled) hospital day on, I'm on, anesthesiologist,etc. but iF a change I'll tell you all. Meanwhile, I think Neptune is reflective of my concerns, but that Sextile to 6th house Sun-Mars it makes likely is protective (I hope) :surprised:
See outer rim, 8th house surgeries: He is the same guy that did the right knee 2 years ago (2017) in December.

I thought the Sidereal chart looked decent too, considering my 9th house of protection (I was told it's Jupiter), is going to be tr trine to Venus. as well, sextile to n. Jupiter. Any port in the storm I always say (with fingers crossed!)

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Actually, I'm on for April 1st! Chart looks to be a good one, fingers crossed! I'm in that senior group with some compromised immunity stuff. So far, seems to be okay though....Dr's (surgeon scheduled) hospital day on, I'm on, anesthesiologist,etc. but iF a change I'll tell you all. Meanwhile, I think Neptune is reflective of my concerns, but that Sextile to 6th house Sun-Mars it makes likely is protective (I hope) :surprised:
See outer rim, 8th house surgeries: He is the same guy that did the right knee 2 years ago (2017) in December.

And that op went well didn’t it, with the surgeon? So that’s a good thing right? I wish you all the luck In the World. Long term it will be good for you and less pain for u

Last edited:

Cecile

I'm pretty good at interpreting transits to natal. If you care to send me your natal I'll take a look. Something's not sitting right with me about this surgery. Maybe I'm picking up on your concerns.

Cecile

My SR Day!

Top of the zodiac to ya! :biggrin:

Check my post today. I mention the 17th, but I also pose a question for you regarding the 14th. The House passed the Coronavirus relief bill in the early hours today, the 14th. (It must have been before 9:26 AM) Could you expound on what you were saying about the 14th and Saturn please in layman's terms?

Cecile

He has Resorts used by our military and others in Scotland (2) and Ireland (1) that I know about.

I remember reading about this and don't recall what I read. But I do remember eyebrows were raised (figuratively)

There's so much misinformation out there it's hard to know which misinformation to trust and to what extent.

aquarius7000

Hi

I am going by the chart posted by Inline in the 2nd post on this thread.

Economy will be the House H2, Mercury is the ruler and is in the 7th house of war and conflicts. It is angular so it means that things are dynamic as far as the stock market and economy go.

Mercury in the 7th also shows deals and negotiations, if Mercury is unafflicted - then successful and vice versa. Interestingly enough, the ruler of the 7th, Venus - though strong in Libra- the sign it rules, is in its critical 29th degree, so does not bode well and has lost its power. This means that others or other nations (in mundane astro) are also damaged or powerless and that indeed is the case. So, whoever the buying or selling party is in terms of trading is also suffering losses.

Moon (showing the progress of events) will square Mercury next and that shows situatio worsening. However, given it is placed in the 11th house, which is generally considered a benefic house, there is some hope.

I normally do not use the outer planets, but interesting to note here that Merc came from opposing Uranus, showing a sudden event or worsening (opposition) of status quo

leomoon

I remember reading about this and don't recall what I read. But I do remember eyebrows were raised (figuratively)

There's so much misinformation out there it's hard to know which misinformation to trust and to what extent.

The White House has no yet announced the findings of his Coronavirus test which was done this morning or early afternoon.

As for using the Scottish resort for his own benefit, i.e. our military being required to fuel nearby at the only refilling station for petro and this station was going to close for lack of business until Trump started bringing the Planes here via our military to go to the ME (out of the way to go here) , and then driven over to the Resort to stay for a day or 2? From what they are saying today, he has NOW said he will include the UK with Europe banned!

https://www.trump.com/golf

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/12/us/politics/trump-turnberry-military.html

article from last Sept.2019:
Pentagon says it spent $184,000 at Trump’s Turnberry resort in Scotland.] In addition, the military people also spend their money on the bar, and whatever extras they must spend for themselves.

THIS too was from last September, so I don't know if anything was done about it yet. With everything else taking precedence, I sort of doubt it sincerely, probably went way down on the list like the Emoluments clause is now.
the House Oversight Committee is investigating why the Globemaster III made the unusual layover and who authorized it.
Politico reports that the inquiry is part of a broader investigation into U.S. military expenditures at and around Trump Turnberry Resort

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/...umps-scottish-golf-resort-en-route-to-kuwait/
The Pentagon has so far ignored lawmakers’ requests for documents as they conduct the probe, Politico reported.

Last edited:

Cecile

This was the headline today 3/16/2020 30 minutes ago today March 16th:
Dow craters 2,250 points after Fed takes emergency action to stem coronoavirus fallout. https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/us-stocks-march-16-2020

Saturday, the 14th, The House passed the Coronavirus regulatory Bill. David Starling flagged this date, "I'm watching for March 14 events. That's when tropical Age-ruler Saturn will be exactly conjunct the True-setting of the tropical Age-indicator."

Yesterday, the 15th, the Fed lowered rates to 0-0.25%, something "they" said would never happen during an election year, as it never has before.

Today, the 16th, the Dow is down 2,250; Gold is down 4.6% selling at $1460,45; Silver is down 15.14% selling at $12.52

Tomorrow, the 17th, The Fed will be meeting. Transiting Neptune (8th) will be exactly opposite Natal Mars (2nd) of the Buttonwood Agreement (per my software).

The stock market has been grossly over-inflated. Adjustments like we're seeing now could prevent a stock market crash later.

Moondancing

Premium Member
When do you see the inevitable recovery? People's lives will get back to normal and I believe business and stock market will comeback in a robust manner.

Cecile

The following is my opinion based on what I've heard or read in the news.

Trump uses the "R" word - "US 'may be' heading into a recession."
We have been in recession since 2008. The global economy is so in debt that printing more fiat (bailouts, quantitative easing and stimulus packages in the billions and trillions of dollars) has been the only way to keep our economy afloat.
He says "the crisis" could last until August.
The Coronavirus cannot thrive in warm temperatures, so how is "the crisis" going to be a threat until August?
Texas declared a State of Emergency yesterday. The Lt. Gov. spoke only of medical purposes benefits; HOWEVER, The underlying purpose of declaring a State of Emergency is to allow the US Marine Corp and the National Guard to combine forces.

Am I worried about martial law in the State of Texas? Not out here in the boonies where everyone and their dog stockpile hunting rifles. (I have a cat. Don't mess with Bruno!)

The media on all sides is going to come out with propaganda. The thing to remember is not to buy into the fear, but to take reasonable precaution and be prepared to be shuttered at home. Lynette Zang of ITM Trading (precious metals) said last week to have a stash of cash.

The stats regarding Coronavirus suggest a bunch of hooey is being thrown at the public as a fear tactic to shut down everything from public and private gatherings to major events in order to keep people at home, buttoned up, so the military can move in covertly without drawing a lot of attention and root out a lot of unsavory types - gun runners, child traffickers, drug cartels, etc.

As of 1 hour ago there were 69 deaths recorded by the CDC in the United States. They were in the states of Washington, California, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina and Georgia with Washington State having 23, California with 6. People who die from the virus are elderly and/or have a compromised immune system. By comparison there were over 12,400 deaths fro H1N1 within 6 months in 2009 before Obama declared a State of National Emergency.

([FONT=&quot]Map with statistics on coronavirus - the number of deaths world wide, confirmed cases, and total recovered. Data sources: WHO, CDC, ECDC, NHC and DXY and local media reports[/FONT] https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/a...23467b48e9ecf6 )

The stock market closed a little below opening with a total drop for the day of 2,999, the worst in history. Again, the market was so hyper inflated that what we're experiencing is an adjustment not a crash. The Coronavirus is the scapegoat. If "they" didn't have the Coronavirus, "they" would have used something else as a fear tactic. The Stock Market is manipulated.

Gold and silver rallied this afternoon. Precious metal dealers are unable to fulfill demands and are curtailing orders.

The cost of mining oil at a West Texas oil field far exceeds the price paid per barrel. $30 paid versus as much as $58 to mine. Price at the pumps for regular gas here in the boonies is $2.09.

Costco shut its doors yesterday to allow only 50 people in at a time. The line was down the side of the store.

The parking lot at the grocery story was filled to capacity noon yesterday. They closed their doors early to restock, but by mid morning today shelves of water and toilet paper stood empty.

leomoon

Ref:

Sold all our stock back during the 87 Crash or shortly thereafter, (perhaps early 90s....getting out entirely) As my father in law always said, "Its a rich man's game" and "when the little people get in the rich get out" or "when little money gets in, big money (cashes in) and gets out".
Did overpay for gold however, have a minimum stash for "just in case years" - but having overpaid, I'd be glad to sell to some of these buyers today, to recoup a little man's loss. (just j/k)

The stock market closed a little below opening with a total drop for the day of 2,999, the worst in history. Again, the market was so hyper inflated that what we're experiencing is an adjustment not a crash. The Coronavirus is the scapegoat. If "they" didn't have the Coronavirus, "they" would have used something else as a fear tactic. The Stock Market is manipulated.

Gold and silver rallied this afternoon. Precious metal dealers are unable to fulfill demands and are curtailing orders.
Cecile:

Was able to cancel the upcoming knee surgery on 4/1. Whats interesting is the scheduler said, "the phones have been ringing all day off the hook" (she called us back while we were "trying unsuccessfully to buy some raisin bread :whistling:

Interesting note for all: She also said, ANYONE who wants to go into surgery anyway, must now sign all sorts of paperwork to essentially forgo any litigation of malpractice or holding either the hospitals, the surgeons, the drs. or nurses, as well as the contracted Anethesiologist and whoever else is there. I suppose the waiting rooms /recovery rooms etc are also "held harmless" this way.
I'm waiting for 6 months or whenever the air clears to go... Since I was all psyched up to go and get this behind me, I was reluctant, but stronger forces prevailed so I agreed to wait.
I'm thinking the charts I posted somewhere (horary perhaps), should have the eventual cancellation shown in that chart. I'll look for it.

Found this graph to pass on from FB from a Scientist/Doc at Harvard, their latest research found the following age groups as the "asymptomatic" (no known fevers, sickness, etc BUT the largest group of "carriers" who then fall ill because of this.

From Eric Feigel-Dein @ Harvard Scientist:

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
I think you summed up the purpose for this forum.:smile: What are you seeing astrologically?

Found the dates I believe I was looking for. You wrote:

"The stock market is on a drug-induced high (Neptune in Pisces retrograde from June 23, 2020 through November 29, 2020)"

Beyond my knowledge except to agree with you the stock market is manipulated.

Cecile

Ref:

Did overpay for gold however, have a minimum stash for "just in case years" - but having overpaid, I'd be glad to sell to some of these buyers today, to recoup a little man's loss. (just j/k)

Was able to cancel the upcoming knee surgery on 4/1. Whats interesting is the scheduler said, "the phones have been ringing all day off the hook" (she called us back while we were "trying unsuccessfully to buy some raisin bread :whistling:

Interesting note for all: She also said, ANYONE who wants to go into surgery anyway, must now sign all sorts of paperwork to essentially forgo any litigation of malpractice

a Scientist/Doc at Harvard, their latest research found the following age groups as the "asymptomatic" (no known fevers, sickness, etc BUT the largest group of "carriers" who then fall ill because of this.

From Eric Feigel-Dein @ Harvard Scientist:

I had a bad feeling about your 4/1 surgery which I couldn't justify astrologically.
RE: Mars-Uranus, I have them squared in my Natal. So did JFK. Transiting Uranus aspecting my natal Mars or my natal Uranus is serious. Transiting Mars aspecting either is trivial. Saturn opposes my Mars and squares my Uranus which probably has been grounding me and protecting me.

Hold onto the Gold until we get through what we're going through economically now. Predictions are it will hit $2,000 first, but eventually $5,000. ITM Trading is there in Phoenix if you need to talk. Gold and Silver have been rallying for the last 10 hours. They've not recovered. Still a wee ways to go.

As for Korea vs. Italy, I had heard/read that Covid-19 was originally genetically engineered to infect/kill Asians.

There's so much misinformation out there it's hard to know which to trust. I agree with your father-in-law: ""Its a rich man's game" and "when the little people get in the rich get out" or "when little money gets in, big money (cashes in) and gets out"."

leomoon

Upon researching my older notes for my Kindle book regarding the past and the near future, I'll share the following I wrote a few years ago, as I tend to write then forget it, never looking again unless some serious editing errors.:crying:

The Federal Reserve Bank was created on a Tuesday, when Mars was the lord of the Day, and in the Hour of Jupiter using the ancient Chaldean rulers. Whether or not the Federal Reserve Bank was an early Christmas present to the American people is hard to say with this chart, for it has a lot of worrisome positions such as Mars in its fall in the sign of Cancer opposed to Jupiter the hour ruler, placed in the sign of its fall in Capricorn. Planets are weakened when in their opposite signs from their rulers as in this case. Mars is posited in the 1st house and Jupiter in the 7th, or simply stated, Mars in the house which is ruled by those who created the bank, and it opposes the rest of us or the 7th house of the people.

When I wrote this, I didn't foresee this Pandemic the world is now facing! :crying:

"The Cardinal Grand Square that reflects the economic peril we have been in for awhile , in a sense is still “kicking the debt” down the line to the future as having started in 2008, and will reach its crescendo in 2024.

Meanwhile, it seems likely that in the spring of 2019, there will be a noticeable change in the economic condition with Transiting Pluto conjunct Transiting Saturn, and square to Transiting Venus.

Saturn in mundane charts can represent national epidemics, public sorrow or disappointments. Pluto we know is about transformation and regeneration, so the two in conjunction indicates something rather serious may occur. Venus may indicate social favors, diplomatic resolutions yet in square may show the opposite of peace.
"The Astrology of Economic Depression Then and Now", Kindle book.

leomoon

Tuning in to hear Varney today on the Fox Business show after the Blacker then Black Monday surpassing Black Monday 1987 on the 16th in one day drop; He once again misled the listening public about TARP Bailout money when saying this "new bailout" for Disaster relief for business etc. is nothing like that darn TARP under Obama (as though he (no doubt a Republican) didn't recall it was a G.W.Bush brainchild?

Trip down memory lane anyone?

POLITICOwww.politico.com/story/2013/10/bush-signs-tarp-legislation-oct-3-2008-097742

Bush signs bank bailout, Oct. 3, 2008. On this day in 2008, President George W. Bush signed legislation that allowed the U.S. Treasury to put its proposed Troubled Asset Relief Program into effect. Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson under Bush, told Congress its implementation was required to stem a worldwide economic collapse.

** A few may recall when Candidates for President Senator John McCain (R) and Senator Barack Obama (D), both agreed to suspend their campaign to rush to D.C. and attend the all important vote which they both agreed to support.

Today, this is what the Fox Host Varney endorsed: Another Bailout-

of today's Stock Market losses under Trump:

I find it interesting that giant corporations who have made many $ billions in profit and rec'd huge tax cuts used their profits to pay themselves bonuses and stock buybacks. But they'll be the governments first priority for another taxpayer bailout.

This will likely be another example of privatizing the profits, and socializing the losses.

(not speaking of the employees who are the only ones who truly get the brunt of it - and wiped out): The employees who will be laid off or sent home won't be getting any such handouts.