Relocation and Citizenship query

Blackempress

I have an offer to relocate to the UK for a job, people recommend relocation but the dilemma is that I have a year to remain in order to gain an EU naturalisation.
I am torn between choices and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on 1-whether a relocation at this time would be favorable and 2-if I am going to have problems with getting the long term residency/citizenship? (even if I don't relocate at this time)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 1.10.58 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 1.10.58 PM.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 41

Cypocryphy

Hey. I was looking at this, and the problem here is that with relocation astrology, an astrologer needs to know where you are presently and where you will be moving to so that an analysis can be done. It wouldn't even be a reading without that information. It'd be more like guessing.

So, that's the problem with asking this on the Internet. Not sure if you want to give out that info, on here or in private, or if you want to rephrase the question into a horary question (or something along those lines).

Relocation astrology is based on resonance with certain areas in the world, that you would resonate or have more auspicious astrological planetary interactions in a completely different place. Relocation astrology is a little more time consuming than others, too. Not by much ... but yeah, anyway ... I thought I'd let you know.

Part of your question sounds as if it would be good in the horary section? Maybe you could break it up?

All the best

Cypocryphy

I have an offer to relocate to the UK for a job, people recommend relocation but the dilemma is that I have a year to remain in order to gain an EU naturalisation.
I am torn between choices and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on 1-whether a relocation at this time would be favorable and 2-if I am going to have problems with getting the long term residency/citizenship? (even if I don't relocate at this time)

Hey Black Empress,

So I have looked at your chart, and I relocated it to where you would move to in the UK. Here it is:

mXvFE0J.png

As you can see, this would actually be extremely beneficial for you. You are making your best planets operative for you in advancing your career. Your sharpness of mind, and your ability to pursue and achieve your goals will be amplified in this area. You can see this with the favorable portion of :mercury: and :saturn:. :mars: is in a position to improve your drive to achieve success in the UK.

Whether you are able to acquire naturalization, it appears that you will be able to.

I do see that :uranus: will stimulate a change in your career this coming March, and it is likely to affect or change your assets and affect money issues. Whether this is a position or negative change, I'm not sure yet, but regardless it will be affected and will change. Actually, I see it growing and improving at this time. You will be focused and active when you move to the UK, and the environment will be a more suitable place to pursue your career and goals.

I see this being a very positive situation for you. I think you shouldn't hesitate to relocate. You will be able to gain residency, too. Many of these issues will resolve favorable in December of 2021. Things should be much different for you by then, and different in a positive way.

I hope this helps!
C.

Cypocryphy

Is this transitional or can I wait this year & relocate in the following?

Hey =)

Yeah! You're welcome! Glad I am helping!

I do believe that you will have to make some decision before your next trip around the sun. I'm not saying that just because it's your birthday either :lol:

I can see that many things will coming together in the month of June. I'm not sure if it is showing that you will have already made this decision or whether a situation occurs to make this a necessity. However, you have many planets signifying that is the time. I can also see that this will be a decision that will lead to a lot of second guessing because of how :neptune: is transiting through your chart. Nevertheless, :saturn:, the great materializer, has a way of making things happen, for better or for worse. It will, having recently left your 10th house, impose itself again on your career in the middle of February. So it's possible that something can make you reevaluate the situation on timing. I can see that June 17th of 2021 will be a significant day for you. You might very well be in the UK at that time or have definitively concluded that you have to move. Whatever the case may be, that seems to be a key day for you as other planets all line up in this area of your life. It appears that you will be doubting yourself or feeling confused about this decision because of personal issues. But that date previously stated appears to be a time when your moving becomes more concrete.

I suppose long story short, it would be better for you to not wait so long. But what I'm also saying is that it appears that you would make this decision anyway, and on June 17th, 2021, things will be much different for you.

Blackempress

This is very timely as I am already several days behind confirming acceptance of this offer. The dice will be rolled tonight. The official move will be in mid-July 2021.

I'm sharing the following info to validate your points.

The dates you mentioned seem to be close to expected 'announcements' of interviews/exams results. I hope they turn out to be positive. The February one will be nullified if I relocate but June will solidify my career ahead. The personal issues are mainly the year completion or fear of losing that aspect (shud I not be able to return). Also this urge to relocate stemmed from wanting to work with a friend and that too is as you say 'hit by pluto'. (or Saturn in 11th).
You mentioned Uranus in 2nd, it is very likely that I will venture into investment funds. :whistling:

Thank you once again Cypocryphy.

Last edited: