sun, moon, asc

badascapricorn

Hi everybody!

I find it hard to interpret my own personality triad (sun, moon, asc) without getting subjective and biased... could anyone help me by telling me what they assume my character would be like by analyzing my sun, moon and rising sign and combining them/bringing them together? I appreciate your help.

sun - cap
asc - gem
moon - sag

RosieOne

Sun/Moon is your personality. You came into this world as a Sage baby here to grow up into a Capricorn. Inside you will always be a Sage - a completely global citizen.

Watch Debra Silverman acting the Sage archetype:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icbovUGDZ2g

So you have lots of inner fore but this life you are here to be a Capricorn - an incorruptible leader/boss. Someone who leave something behind for future generations that improves earthly life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8bIK3bWgog

Here is what Astrology-Numerology says about your Sun/Moon combination!
http://astrology-numerology.com/sun-moon.html#10_9

So this life your Cap/Sage personality incarnated with the Gemini Rising Tribe, who are here to produce, direct and star in Gemini life movies. Gemini Risng folk are communication HUBS, in the know, networking wizards, social, a lot of fun, often quite fashionable. When people need info they ask Gem Rising folk.

badascapricorn

Thanks for the response!
Maybe you can tell me more about the overall impression you get from my chart. Things that interest me most are:

1. I stand in a bit of awe of my 12th house mars. For what i've read it can reveal some trapped/suppressed mars-energy thats desirous of breaking out eventually. Some astrologers say that people with strong energies in their 12th house consider themselves victims of the respective area. So 12th house mars may lead the chart owner to believe that they never got to be themselves. that their passions, drive, assertiveness and all their marsian attributes had to be suppressed from the start. not knowing that this inner victim-position actually causes an uncontroled release of those energies resulting in ruthlessness and cruelty.
My mars is actually in a weak opposition with my pluto in scorpio and i guess that doesnt really ease things up either.

2. Is actually related to 1. As i said in one of my threads "A friend of my family who also introduced me to astrology told me once that there seem to be indications for an inclination towards treachery, scheming and slight criminal tendencies. It's also interesting because i have quite a reputation among my friends of being unemotional and sly, albeit in a more humerous sense. but i tend to have a reserved and calculating demeanor - i am positive that most of my ex-partners would attest to that."

I try to be a good person of course and i would say i'm a sound friend. but i'm well aware of the fact that "the only way to survive in a snake pit is to become a snake yourself". Who isn't? But do you see some unusual aspects in my chart that would show a particularly manipulating or sly personality?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• horos.gif
    horos.gif
    55.6 KB · Views: 39

RosieOne

1. I stand in a bit of awe of my 12th house mars. For what i've read it can reveal some trapped/suppressed mars-energy thats desirous of breaking out eventually. Some astrologers say that people with strong energies in their 12th house consider themselves victims of the respective area. So 12th house mars may lead the chart owner to believe that they never got to be themselves. that their passions, drive, assertiveness and all their marsian attributes had to be suppressed from the start. not knowing that this inner victim-position actually causes an uncontroled release of those energies resulting in ruthlessness and cruelty.

My mars is actually in a weak opposition with my pluto in scorpio and i guess that doesnt really ease things up either.

You Mars is conjunct your Rising. Anything within 10* - certainly anything within 5* of any House cusp is a Greeter for that next House. Planets/archetypes who are Greeters at the threshold of any House/realm display the traits of that next House very strongly even though they are still in the preceeding House.

Having Mars Risng gives this YANG importance to the Gemini Life Movie you are creating and livng. People will see you are very Yang, and married to Pluto in the 6th, you are super INTENSE. Me too. I love that.

And Mars in Taurus married to Pluto in Scorpio means you are here to live a very passionate sexy Gemini Rising sort of life.

That said, because Mars is on the 12th House side of the Rising and intercepted, you probably don't always know or remember that you are very intense - like check out these questions you are asking me!

Last edited:

RosieOne

2. Is actually related to 1. As i said in one of my threads "A friend of my family who also introduced me to astrology told me once that there seem to be indications for an inclination towards treachery, scheming and slight criminal tendencies. It's also interesting because i have quite a reputation among my friends of being unemotional and sly, albeit in a more humerous sense. but i tend to have a reserved and calculating demeanor - i am positive that most of my ex-partners would attest to that."

I try to be a good person of course and i would say i'm a sound friend. but i'm well aware of the fact that "the only way to survive in a snake pit is to become a snake yourself". Who isn't? But do you see some unusual aspects in my chart that would show a particularly manipulating or sly personality?

You would make a great bad guy. You wouldn't be happy, rather you would be mean and jealous and old fashioned. Capricorn gone bad is Scrooge. Pluto in Scorpio gone bad is Demonic. And Taurus intercepted Mars Rising opposite Pluto could mean you could be one of those jerks who explodes in temper due to self loathing seemingly randomly.

But I'm not worried. Taurus and Scorpio and Capricorn are TRUTHY. Only way you are ever going to impress yourself - the only person who matters in the game of impressing people - is to pull off a high integrity life that you are sincerely proud of.

badascapricorn

Thank you. I will try my best to channel the more impulsive "yang-energy" into a more lighthearted Gemini sort of direction. Do you think Jupiter-Venus can help we with that? Or how do they blend in?

RosieOne

Jupiter in Leo in the 4th House means your home is your castle, your heart and your Quest. Married to Venus in Aquarius in the 10th! Venus in Aquarius in the 10th means that your career and calling is very artistic (Venus) and strange, eccentric, or futuristic or otherwise mind-boggling ala Aquarius.

This opposition marriage is part of a Fixed T Square - the missing leg of which is Intercepted Taurus 12th House. The apex/arrow is Pluto in Scorpio!

Fixed T Squares make you feel stuck, or trapped. The Key out is the missing corner of the Box. In your case an intercepted Taurus 12th House zone. Thus I predict that what I am about to tell you will seem far fetched to you, but I want you to do it anyway.

Feed (Taurus) the poor (12th House) anonymously (intercepted). Or visit people who are in comas, just sit there silently, or sing quietly or tell them telepathic stories about gardens and flowers and Springtime and any Taurus type subject. Or give something worthwhile to a street person.

Do something practical and simple (Taurus) in secret if possible (Intercepted) for the sick, oppressed, poor, insane, old - today. This week. And report back.

According to astrology - this is the missing piece that will suddenly rock your world. More about this in Aquairusville...