USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

leomoon

How did the panelists do in 2016?

I don't think they've met yet?.....thats what I was wondering, if they would this year?

Here is some more notes I made back then: From what I recall ALL of the above panelists said Obama would win and of course, he did. But like I said, it "seemed" back then, to have been cut and dried as to the natal charts Transits & Progressions....for the nominees.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Some did not for some reason use the easier charts - like Jim Eshelman and his followers, tried to use the Quotidian which they were very nice (Tim was), to teach to me and believe me I"m not an easy person to teach! l With my Mercury Sun Mars in Capricorn, I'm a slow learner :)
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]But the Quotidian chart for some reason simply didn't pan out that time.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]article by Curtis Manwaring[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://www.astrology-x-files.com/x-files/election2012.html[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

In his concluding passage he said:

Quote:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If the standard rules that winning the seat of president indicate favorable astrological conditions, then I would have to say that Obama has the edge. If a connection to specific dates through the releasing is an indication, then Romney might pull off an upset. As it is I cannot say for certain, but I think Obama will win a 2nd term; because as Watson and Brennan have said, the election date falls on a mirror of Romney's participation in his fathers loss against Barry Goldwater that repeats on election night; and because he has shown a propensity to be horrendously out of step with the zeitgeist of the times under such periods. So I would suspect that in the month before the election, Romney feeling pretty good says some things carelessly that he will later regret due to his Mercury retrograde in fall. However, as incomprehensible as it seems currently, I do think that this election is going to be a close one and there could be a Truman/Dewey style upset announcement that later gets reversed due to Mercury retrograde or some similar dispute over election irregularities. It is also hard to imagine Romney's profections this year (Sun, Mercury, Mars all handing over to Saturn) being supportive of becoming president. In any case, Romney has some very favorable things going for him in 2016 so if he was to win this election, it could indicate that he would stay for 2 terms. If not, we might see him win the next election if he decides to run. )[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]note:
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]*** as it turned out, 2008saw John McCain with Sarah Palin, a terrible choice![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]and 2012 was Obama vs Mittens Romney:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_United_States_presidential_election[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Note: Now years later we can assess this post and say it was TRUE after all, that Romney likely realy hurt himself, by "saying some things carelessly"...which "later he will regret due to Mercury rx in fall"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
ACTUAL ROMNEY FAUX PAS - DURING THE RUN FOR PRESIDENT 2012:

[FONT=&quot]Maybe that was when he didn't realize he was being taped and the tape would get out of the room he was addressing when he said the rest of us in society, (those who didn't work or were on Social Security, etc. were not contributors to Society or something really nasty - he also said something along the lines that people who are from other countries do not belong here, and should "self-deport". i recall he was in a room full of rich friends who donated to his campaign. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](typical Republican nastiness)
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He also said something about his own Economic Plan would be the "Bush Plan", which of course, ended up pushing us all into the 2008 Recession (almost a depression) .[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was asking my husband who has better recall and memory then I do, what exactly did Romney say or do that got him in so much hot water back then. He also reminded me of England, as soon as he & his wife got off the plane in England, he insulted the English!!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2012/07/mitt-romneys-insults-and-mistakes-while-at-the-london-olympics-arent-gaffes-as-much-as-a-fair-representation-of-his-worldview.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Mitt’s insults, mistakes, and blunders abroad aren’t gaffes. They actually represent his true worldview.

By Fred Kaplan
July 27, 2012

Mitt Romney’s not-so-excellent adventure abroad (“Romneyshambles,” the Brits are calling it) has been many things: shabby, hilarious, scandalous, an enlivening hoot to a dreary election season. One thing it shouldn’t be, though, is surprising.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

leomoon

Sadly, the mafia mentality of the Democrats and their insistence that there is only one way of doing things - science, diversity, civil liberty, human interest - is pushing all sorts of people out of the party. Democrats will like you abstractly, only in theory, but not in person. Look at how they are attacking the Swedish approach, as though putting millions of people into poverty is more justifiable. Dissenters have nowhere to go but the Republican Party, which is repressive in principle but welcomes weirdos. It’s the Democrats who are going to give us another term of the reptile’s presidency. They consistently cede the high ground.

Just for the record, I can see why people are distrustful of them as a "group". They tend to give us wars and the cusp of Aquarius, should start to push us away from both these old materialistic parties, and bring in a new one (ideally) speaking. I doubt it will happen that fast however. :unsure: <My preference is the Independent Party nominee, Sen. Sanders.

p.s.

Does anyone know why I have a red dot near my avatar name?

Last edited:

leomoon

Listen....try comparing the U.S.of A. Chart with Trump's for the Election. Because if Trump wins, it's over for the U.S.A.

This one I had in my file, looks promising? Its for November 4th, 2020 - the day after:

I'll add a few more in a minute or two.....

2020 djt Eclipses:

Tr. Jupiter trine the Sun - :kissing:
Democratic Party founding date with General Election 2020 -

Last edited:

david starling

Sadly, the mafia mentality of the Democrats and their insistence that there is only one way of doing things - science, diversity, civil liberty, human interest - is pushing all sorts of people out of the party. Democrats will like you abstractly, only in theory, but not in person. Look at how they are attacking the Swedish approach, as though putting millions of people into poverty is more justifiable. Dissenters have nowhere to go but the Republican Party, which is repressive in principle but welcomes weirdos. It’s the Democrats who are going to give us another term of the reptile’s presidency. They consistently cede the high ground.

What is the "Swedish approach"? :unsure:

david starling

Sweden’s approach to coronavirus.

The Democrats have been desperate to discredit all interpretations or non-tyrannical public health strategies.
They’re out there in force critiquing antibody studies because they want a vaccine. How do you measure vaccine-conferred immunity? (Wait for it.. no, can’t wait... off to the next bit of clickbait that sounds sciencey.)

You think it's time to relax the restrictions in the U.S.? The general attitude seems to be that the restrictions are saving lives, especially the elderly and those with compromised immune systems.

david starling

I think the current restrictions are theft, and poverty will cause more suffering than Covid deaths. I would not feel this way if we had universal health care, basic income, and support for local economies that would mitigate global disasters.

Democrats are much more likely to institute those policies than Republicans, though.

leomoon

Democrats are much more likely to institute those policies than Republicans, though.

For Social Justice:

The Democrats gave us Social Security, Medicare, Overtime Pay, Minimum Wage, Federal Deposit Insurance, Civil Rights

Republicans gave us Giant Tax breaks for the rich, Wars...in recent years it seems perpetual wars (i.e. Iraq, Afghanistan)

**exception may be Vietnam with JFK sending advisors, but I think Eisenhower was first, and he was a Republican.

Neither party is great, but as David said the Democrats do more for the common people then Republicans ever did.

leomoon

I think the current restrictions are theft, and poverty will cause more suffering than Covid deaths. I would not feel this way if we had universal health care, basic income, and support for local economies that would mitigate global disasters.

Senate Democrats are now looking at possibly calling for a $2,000 monthly stipend? for people over 16, affected by covid 19. I don't know the details yet or if it can even be passed & signed. The news said for 24 months or however long necessary.
That, imo would make a lot of sense, for those out of work at least, would not have to worry so much. Yet, as you say, one serious health threat would still wipe out the $24,000.00 per year easily.

I think the National Debt is also now through the roof!!! The Debt will come due.:pouty::pinched:

leomoon

passiflora: I never heard about the United States? Democrats wanting to discredit antibody research or tests for them. I think they are pushing for more of these tests even today.

Meanwhile, for November 3rd, General Election Day (if it goes on that is):pouty:

Republican Founding Chart: and Nov. 3rd transits:

DJT - composite USA Sibley and Transits 11/3/20

note: Tr Pluto - Jupiter square the Asc & DSC

Dirius

They are quite capable of left and right hands doing different things.

If the DNC wanted social justice, we would have it. Instead we have a buncha people who talk piously but vote big pharma, biotech, big Ag every time, and publicly blast their own progressive wing. Then they war on free speech like Schiff did by attacking different perspectives as fake, instead of addressing the underlying crises that drive people to seek alternatives. I have no faith in the party.

Not to mention their 2020 candidate has been accused of sexually harrasing women.

Aren't democrats the party of "believe all women" ?

Dirius

For Social Justice:

The Democrats gave us Social Security, Medicare, Overtime Pay, Minimum Wage, Federal Deposit Insurance, Civil Rights

You do know that social security is a ponzi scheme correct?

And that when it comes to civil rights only half the democrats voted in favour of them correct? While republicans overwhelmingly supported it?

You do know the KKK and white supremacism was the creation of the Democratic party right? Like literally well into the 90's you had Ku Klux Klan members sitting in the congress and senate as democrats.

Dirius

It’s actually a little more complicated than that. Won’t go into why it’s wrong.

The reason you have Indians like Bobby Jindal and Nikki Haley in the modern Republican Party is that the Democrats have a mob mentality and won’t let anyone through except in particular circumstances, whereas the republicans welcome new blood if it’s cold enough.

More like the republicans don't really care about skin color, just ideals. That is why you have republicans from all races and colors.

Dirius

Naaaaaaaah but they are a little more open minded. Whereas you have centrist Dems, often bros according to the urban dictionary definition, calling women and minorities “Bernie bros” with straight faces.

Well of course, because they have positions which go against each others interests.

In republicans. you have people who are more "conservative" and others who are more "libertarian" in nature. But their goals are aligned: they both want less government involvement. Its an easy arrangement for people in the party.

In democrats, "progressives" and "moderates" have a serious problems. Moderates want to be robbed blindly by the established political aristrocracy, while Progressives want to be robbed blindly by a new political aristrocracy. Moderates want to work so they can pay lots of taxes to the government, while bernie bros want to just live off the government's welfare and smoke pot all day. Moderates believe in 2 genders, while progressives believe in 73 genders.

Both progressives and moderates belong in the same party, because they both hold dumb ideologies which are similar to one another. But they have clearly opposing objectives.

Last edited:

david starling

So you'll vote for Joe Biden? A man who sexually harrased an innocent woman?

No question whatsoever that Trump's the greater evil. Did you know that there's a sworn affidavit still on file accusing him of beating and raping his first wife? He bought her off, of course--rich guys can do that. Then, he's actually on video bragging about molesting women's genitals without their consent, and getting away with it beause he's a celebrity.

david starling

Biden's a moderate, like Mitt Romney. That's what we need now, regardless of Party affiliation. And, Sanders will definitely be able to influence the policies of the Biden Administration.

Last edited:

Dirius

No question whatsoever that Trump's the greater evil. Did you know that there's a sworn affidavit still on file accusing him of beating and raping his first wife? He bought her off, of course--rich guys can do that. Then, he's actually on video bragging about molesting women's genitals without their consent, and getting away with it beause he's a celebrity.

So you are voting for a man that sexually harrased a woman, just because you dislike his opponent's economic policy.

How can you vote for a criminal like Joe Biden who defiled an innocent woman?

david starling

So you are voting for a man that sexually harrased a woman, just because you dislike his opponent's economic policy.

How can you vote for a criminal like Joe Biden who defiled an innocent woman?

That's what Trump did, why are you excusing him?

I said Biden's the lesser of two evils.