Will I get the job?

gemitau

first of all...

1.who told you even from the first chart that the job as jupiter is not good? i told you back then that the job is a dignified jupiter though retrograde.I just told you back then that you may regret it or have second thoughts cause of the opposition and as you wrote in your previous comments ..." the job will be in a city that wasn't supposed to be - which further from my place. The city specified in the offer was a different one.So I am angry and disappointed for that....." So isnt that obvious what makes you having second thoughts?So what other "astrological warnings" are you referring to?So since then you made several other charts asking the same thing..will i take the job...bla bla..and now that they told you they want you...you are asking once more...is that job good for me? lol...so what does this really mean? you need money and as i recall this job pays good..as you said..and l11 was also jupiter..and now jupiter is direct and parallel by declin with saturn or conjunct saturn/jupiter by antiskion...and saturn =you gets direct on 18th September...so really what is the problem???

2.and now lets see once more this chart...here l10 is saturn though retrograde..soon to be direct...you as mercury see this saturn from terms while moon again in saturn's domicile (l9 the news you are waiting...the job...etc)...so what will happen to this moon which is your co-ruler and also your l2=pocket... just left her detriment in cap..but still in saturn's domicile and will sextile a benefic jupiter in the house of change..l7 ...mercury =you is combust in radix 5th and he cant see clearly the whole situation and thinking about 5th house interests..creativity...fun...etc...soon also mercury in this chart will enter libra, in venus domicile from where he exalts Saturn ...anyway..i don't see an actual reason for this question to be made in the first place.You want a job for the money and the general conditions there..this was your initial target.If you had to discriminate between two or three job offers then i would have found a logic in that...which job would be better...etc...or perhaps to change your career..for example you are a photographer and you were proposed to work as an accountant in logistics industry or whatever...that would have meant a change of career...so what would have been the right path to choose...accept the position and work a s an accountant or as a freelancer photographer? but in your case i dont understand the question...if the money is good and the job suits you why not take it?this wasnt a career issue right from the start..if i recall.. if it doesn't suits you, you don't need an horary to tell you that you must take it or not..i think your hesitations arise from the lack of knowledge on horary and the comments written before regarding opposition etc..and you have asked so many questions already without even knowing how to interpret them and this adheres to your frustration...so please try to keep calm..talk with them just in case you may find a solution regarding the home town-place of this job recheck payments...salary with them and the overall job duties and if thats ok with you then move on

3.there is no radical issue in charts..all charts are radical ..its a matter of question though whether the question itself is radical..the context i mean ..so please forget about late asc..void moon etc...if you have a late asc..there's a reason for being late...its not about radicality..or even the void moon..and in case you read stuff as radicality bla bla ..in posts please dont pay attention..

4.you asked why no aspect between the job and you...first of all think that for a moment..before you even proceed to analyze the chart...why is obligatory for the chart to show you an aspect..the question wasn't ...will i get this job...but should i accept this job?two different things...Also stop speaking about neptune and chiron blal bla bla...my eyes are hurting me when i see these..i told you to forget them...in horary treat them only as fixed stas and when in prominent relevant cusps/planets...nothing else

5.stop doing charts for the same question again and again.wait until the chart is over and keep us updated for this job/ the other job...whatever..hahhh...good luck

*** get a proper book and start reading at least to understand the basics in astrology and horary specifically ..

Hahaha thank you Aria Venu. You make me laugh in a good way. Will update the final result of all this. Have a good day!