Indicators of the significant relationship in the Solar Chart

Erulastiel14

I met a guy this year after my birthday on january2016, we loved each other and we're still together. It's a crazy relationship we both feel we're soulmates.
My SR is libra (my 11th house from Natal Chart) but venus in 3rd I met him online and turned out he lives nearby. Moon in 7th I guess this means I'm thinking of a partner all year? and thinking of marriage? which is happening until now. I don't know what other to read. but I'm sharing my natal chart and solar return with you :kissing:
Yeah the first thing I notice is the Moon conjunct Uranus in the 7th. The Moon is represents an emotional bond but Uranus is disrupting. Your relationship will likely see changes.

It might mean moving closer to marriage but to get a clearer picture I'd want to look at your transits and progressions. Your SR sun is the 4th which means your primary concern will be family and the home. Pluto and Mercury are also there which could mean power struggles and intense thought respectively in these areas.

Erulastiel14

My birthday is in about 2 weeks and I'm going through my Solar Return and I found my SR AC will be 4 degrees away from my natal Juno and my SR MC is almost exactly 2 degrees away from my natal AC.

Interesting...

tisha83

How old are you? I read when a person is 33 years old his/her ascendant in SR it's the same that Natal chart! :)

Yes, that's right, I´m 33 now. :) But what does it mean? It ´s something significant when you have 33 years and Solar Return Chart copies your Natal Chart?

twistandshout

How old are you? I read when a person is 33 years old his/her ascendant in SR it's the same that Natal chart! :)

I'm not sure about this. I've had two SRs so far that have been the same as my natal and I'm only turning 30 this year. The first one was shortly after I graduated college, the second is the one that I'm currently in (29th SR).

tisha83

I'm not sure about this. I've had two SRs so far that have been the same as my natal and I'm only turning 30 this year. The first one was shortly after I graduated college, the second is the one that I'm currently in (29th SR).

If you are now 29th years old, there is a big chance that this year will bring you significant changes into your life according to Saturn´s return on your natal position. It´s the time when you´ll get maturity and Saturn works pretty well to count all your past work for the last 29 years of your life. You should be pretty sure about coming changes into your life.

tisha83

Yes, I read at Spanish astrology forum that when you are 33 years old, this year is really important to you because the sun fulfill its promise in the natal chart.

For example, Diego Maradona has Scorpio ascendant, his sun in Scorpio (10th ruler) is conjunct Neptune in XII house. In 1994 FIFA world cup, we saw the end of Maradona's career because he had tested positive in drugs.

He lost (XII) his reputation and career (X) by drugs (neptune) in 1994 (33 years old)

Of course, there are other cases, for example a woman who has sun in 7th house with good aspects, met her husband at 33 years old..

I hope you can understand me! My english is not so good!.

I read the information in Spanish in: foro.astrodestino

Wow, that looks great this year for me! :cool: Thanks for your comment, and your English is fine, I understand every word which you wrote.

Actually, I´ve decided to make order in my life in the beginnig of this year and I´ve just made some important decisions which should lead to improvements of my life. Everything goes pretty well, so I hope this will contintue for whole year.

tisha83

My birthday is in about 2 weeks and I'm going through my Solar Return and I found my SR AC will be 4 degrees away from my natal Juno and my SR MC is almost exactly 2 degrees away from my natal AC.

Interesting...

SR AC 4 degrees far from your natal Juno is still too far for any significant change in your love life. Juno isn´t a planet and therefore the orbis for contact with transit Planet or Cups is not so wide, maximum 1-2 degree. There must be more significant aspects in your SR or transit or secondary progressions. Try to look on that. :)

twistandshout

If you are now 29th years old, there is a big chance that this year will bring you significant changes into your life according to Saturn´s return on your natal position. It´s the time when you´ll get maturity and Saturn works pretty well to count all your past work for the last 29 years of your life. You should be pretty sure about coming changes into your life.

Hahaha, yes. I started my Saturn Return about a month and a half after my birthday and it certainly has been an... Experience :lol:

tisha83

Hahaha, yes. I started my Saturn Return about a month and a half after my birthday and it certainly has been an... Experience :lol:

So, you can looking for what changes Saturn is going to bring you. :wink: It´s depend on your natal Saturn position, where it is placed in your natal chart and which house is ruling. Certainly, you can be pretty sure that Saturn turn direction of your life and makes everything in order but this process can be little bit of losing your dreams and illusion but finally you´ll thank Saturn for its work. :whistling:

twistandshout

I'm not married but so far in my adult life I've had two major relationships that played a huge role and were significantly memorable, both in terms of the relationship and the break up.

So, an important thing to note about my Natal chart is that I have a "magic Envelope" figuration that hits my Libra 1 (Pluto in Scorpio)/Sagittarius 3 (Neptune RX in Capricorn)/Aries 7 (Jupiter RX in Aries)/Gemini 9 (Chiron in Gemini) Houses. I'm bringing this up because there's a pattern of heavy activity and planets in those signs or my ascendant in those signs for when I've been involved in said relationships. Also to note - The two men I was involved with were both Tauruses.

Met Intensely Karmic connection (started as a summer fling, became something bigger years later)
SR Gemini ASC
SR Moon in Natal sign (first time it ever happened since I was born)
SR Moon conjunct natal Moon
SR Mars and Mercury conjunct in 5H in Libra
SR Pluto in 7H in Sagittarius
SR Mars and Mercury square Moon
SR Mars and Mercury Trine Chiron
SR Kite figuration with Cancer Moon, Virgo Sun, Scorpio Jupiter and Pisces Uranus Retrograde
SR Juno, Amor, Venus conjunct natal Mars
SR Mercury/Mars conjunct natal South Node
SR Jupiter opposite natal Vertex in Taurus
SR Moon Sextile natal Vertex in Taurus
SR Venus Trine natal Vertex in Taurus
SR Pisces Uranus Sextile natal Vertex in Taurus
Natal Moon trine SR Scorpio Vertex
Natal Pluto conjunct SR Scorpio Vertex
And a whole butt load of aspects to my Natal Chiron
SR MC exactly on my Natal Juno
SR SN conjunct Natal Sun/Venus, SR NN opposite natal Sun/Venus
SR IC conjunct Natal 11H, SR MC conjunct natal 5H

Dated long time love/crush/friend
SR Leo Ascendant
SR Venus in Leo in SR 12H
SR Mars in SR 11H in Gemini
SR NN in Pisces 7H
SR Pisces Uranus in Aqua 7H
SR Pluto in Sagittarius in 5H
SR Scorpio Moon in 4H
SR Scorpio Moon square Venus/Chiron/Neptune
SR Scorpio Moon trine Pisces Uranus RX
SR YOD between Uranus RX/Mercury/Venus
SR Grand Cross between Sun, Mars, Pluto and Uranus
SR Grand Trine between Gemini Mars, Libra Mercury and Neptune RX
SR MC in Taurus
SR Scorpio Moon opposite Natal Taurus Vertex
SR Venus Square natal Taurus Vertex
SR NN trine Natal Moon
SR NN sextile Natal Neptune
SR NN trine Natal Pluto
SR Vertex square natal Mercury
SR Vertex trine natal Mars

Year when First Love dumped me
SR ASC in Scorpio
SR Mars/Mercury/Venus conjunct in Libra in 12H
SR Pisces Moon and Uranus RX in 5H (they were moving away from each other, this was triggered by an opposition to my Sun - He dumped me on my birthday :lol: )
SR Taurus Vesta RX conjunct Natal Vertex
Mercury/Venus conjunct separated from Mars by Natal ASC
SR Sun square Natal Chiron
SR Moon square Natal Chiron

SR Jupiter and Saturn trine Natal Taurus Vertex to the degree - This retroactively proves to be relevant as the guy from my Karmic Connection from my Summer Fling re-entered my life shortly after

Year I entered LTR (4 years) with Karmic Connection
SR Libra ASC at 29*49'
SR Aries Uranus RX in 5H

SR Leo Venus in 10H conjunct MC
SR NN conjunct SR Juno in Scorpio
SR Saturn in Libra in 12H trine SR Neptune RX and Chiron RX in Pisces
SR Moon/Sun/Mercury in Virgo in SR 11H
SR Moon Trine SR Pluto RX in Capricorn
SR 1H Mars Sextile SR Moon/Trine SR Chiron RX
SR Jupiter in Gemini in 8H sextile SR Venus/Square SR Moon and Sun
SR Moon conjunct Natal Mars
SR Mercury conjunct Natal Venus
SR Pluto conjunct Natal Neptune
SR 7H Cusp conjunct natal Jupiter
SR moon trine Natal Vertex
SR Venus square natal Vertex
SR Mars opposite natal Vertex

And a butt load of aspects to natal Chiron

Year Karmic connection and I broke up (current SR)
SR ASC in Libra
SR Libra Venus conjunct SR ASC
SR Libra Venus opposite SR Aries Uranus RX on SR 7H Cusp/Square SR Pluto RX in Capricorn
SR Venus sextile SR Sagittarius Mars
SR Uranus RX trine SR Mars
SR Sun opposite SR Pisces Moon in 5H
SR Moon conjunct SR Pisces Neptune RX in 5H (they are moving towards each other... which is apt as it feels like we have unfinished business)
SR Pisces Chiron in 5H opposite SR Sun and Mercury RX in 11H
SR Neptune sextile SR Mars
SR Vertex in Taurus in 8H
SR Venus conjunct Natal ASC
SR Jupiter conjunct Natal SN to the degree/Conjunct Natal Venus
SR Mars conjunct natal Uranus
SR NN conjunct Natal Mars/Sextile Natal Moon, Square Natal Saturn
SR Mercury RX conjunct natal Mars
SR Mercury RX trine Natal Vertex
SR Pluto trine Vertex
SR Vertex Trine Sun

Me and the Karmic Connection broke up last year shortly after my birthday (and people wonder why I'm never a big fan of it LOL), but I looked ahead at my SR for next year and noticed my Solar Return Moon is, once again, in my natal sign. There's also a kite, once again, that includes many of the same planets from that first karmic connect SR except this time, it's pointing towards my MC rather than my IC like it did that first year. There's also a number of T-Squares that hit my Moon and the Magic Envelope in my Natal is once again, heavily triggered so... I'll be sure to report back on what that could mean.

Last edited:

twistandshout

So, you can looking for what changes Saturn is going to bring you. :wink: It´s depend on your natal Saturn position, where it is placed in your natal chart and which house is ruling. Certainly, you can be pretty sure that Saturn turn direction of your life and makes everything in order but this process can be little bit of losing your dreams and illusion but finally you´ll thank Saturn for its work. :whistling:

Oh, I already know what lessons it's teaching me. I'm more than 6 months into it. Saturn is placed in my 3H and I'm lucky that it misses me during this retrograde since it's closer to the start of Sagittarius. Most of it has been focused on my getting more clear in communication, especially when it comes to how I communicate with people close to me (Saturn inconjunct 7H Jupiter/square 12H Mercury) and getting my social circle in order as well as my creative endeavors (Saturn square Mars/Sun, Saturn rules 4H and 5H).

keywine89

Hi guys.According to some astrologers indicators of the significant relationship, new or marriage should be seen in the Solar Charts.Do you have some experience with this?And if yes, could you write which aspects of planets or points can signify important relationship or love?

Leo ascendant, pluto in the 5th house or mars/pluto conjunct/opposite venus for new relationships. As for marriage, saturn in the 7th house.

ardentika

Oh I like this topic!

In general I've noticed good things happen when the natal MC comes down to the SR Asc.

This is the year that I fell in love for the first time in my life. (I try to include lordships too) Also it's important to note he is a foreigner and we met online.

1. SR AC same sign as natal MC, conj, nSunc- since my Asc is quite a mystery, either very late degrees Aqua, or very early Pisces, if we take Aqua for the natal rising, this makes the ruler of DC - Sun. So you can say that the SR AC was conjunct the ruler of the natal DC.
2. Capricorn stellium in 1st (SR Sun conj SR Moon, hence solar return Moon conj. natal sun, that's powerful) of Sun, Moon, Venus, Mercury, Pluto.

3. SR NN in Libra in natal 7th, in SR 9th house (foreigner mhm)

4. SR 9th house in natal 7th (again.. foreigner uh)

5. SR 11th exactly conjunct natal 9th.

6. And the most mysterious one to me. SR Saturn conjunct natal Pluto. Scorpio rules my natal 9th house, my Venus and my NN, so there ya go.
7. Oh and natal DC in SR 8th house.

There is literally nothing in the SR 7th house. Empty.

Also the SR ruler of the DC was in the SR 1st house.
The SR ruler of AC was in SR 8th house, aka Jupiter, conjunct my natal moon.

I'd translate the lack of planets in the 7th as it never grew to be a real relationship. Even tho it lasted 3 years with on and off meetings, it was deeply transformational and painful, but also healing for both parties.
Basically this whole return spoke of depth and transformation, metaphorical death also. A lot of Plutonic energy, hence it was super painful year for me, but also a blessing in disguise.

However, don't take into account the plutonian energy. When you read your own SR you gotta take into consideration what's your chart's love style. If the SR is repeating it or strengthening it, it's likely to be a love year.

I've heard also that Sun conj Moon in a SR is absolutely major event in one's life, does speak of finding love, possibly even that soulmate we all look for, after all it's the masculine (Sun) and feminine (moon) coming together.

But mostly, I've noticed 2 common aspects that almost always speak of a significant relationship.

1. SR Moon conj SR DC
2. SR AC conj natal MC, or SR AC in natal 10th (I'mma have this combo next SR so I will let you know how it goes haha)

I think those two mostly speak about making a relationship formal. So love and relationships are different. There can be love without relationship, and there can be relationship without love. SR Moon and the house it's in always shows the focus for the year. So when it's 7th house it's obvious. You energy will be focused on an intimate partner, making it public. Same with the MC.

I've heard also that Sun conj Moon in a SR is absolutely major event in one's life, does speak of finding love, possibly even that soulmate we all look for, after all it's the masculine (Sun) and feminine (moon) coming together.

AtlanticPacific

Very interesting to hear your thoughts Ardentika! I've never really considered the SR MC much in this topic but now I will! Incidentally my birthday is in a little over a week and in my upcoming return chart I have SR MC exactly conjunct natal DC..(I also have Uranus conjunct SR DC :eek:) I wonder if that will bode well for new relationship??

ardentika

Very interesting to hear your thoughts Ardentika! I've never really considered the SR MC much in this topic but now I will! Incidentally my birthday is in a little over a week and in my upcoming return chart I have SR MC exactly conjunct natal DC..(I also have Uranus conjunct SR DC :eek:) I wonder if that will bode well for new relationship??

Well with Uranus it can go both ways. I've seen people who siddenly got married with Uranus in 7th, however they were already in a relationship.

This year I had Uranus in 7th and basically I couldn't establish any committment. Even tho there were potentials it kinda all fell apart. However it was healing because it allowed me to be more open towards all kinds of people and kinda stepped up my casual daring game haha.

I don't think Uranus brings stability or long term committment or any committment at all in general.

But who knows with that combo of angles! I don't know which one is stronger. The angle or the planet. All is possible with Uranus really. I'd have to look at the whole charts to tell you more.

AtlanticPacific

Ardentika would you mind if I PM'd you my solar return chart? There are quite a few impactful aspects it seems but it's so hard for me to be objective when looking at my own charts! Would love to hear your input..:eek:

ardentika

Ardentika would you mind if I PM'd you my solar return chart? There are quite a few impactful aspects it seems but it's so hard for me to be objective when looking at my own charts! Would love to hear your input..:eek:

Better make a topic about it and link it here. For educational purposes, I'm sure more people will review it too ^^