Moon in Scorpio

chris10

I understand and the 8th house Sun can be very accepting and idealistic in its own way towards people they're bonded to, even when the relationship has always been difficult. It's good that you at least gave her a chance.

Yes, I've heard the word "suffocating" applied to those Scorpio placements. Just shows there is someone for everyone because I don't feel claustrophobic around them at all.

And if your Gemini Moon feels that way, just imagine how someone with a Gemini Sun/Scorpio Moon feels. It's an interesting match-up. :happy:
I was recently told that a
scorpio sun/ gemini moon guy I once dated left his bride to be at the alter. Proves he was really **cked up. :lol::lol::lol:

chris10

I've got 4 ppl off the top of my head and they all had the following qualities.

Extreme jealousy. Manipulation. Trying to get away with whatever it is they desire. Intense eyes like they could kill you or F you. So yeah, I would agree, disturbing. Lots of mind games.
What does the F stand for?? :lol:

My first love of 5 1/2 years was a Gemini sun, Scorpio moon and rising...I've not met a guy who was there for me as much as he was...I almost forgot there...however, he was still manipulative and controlling/jealous and did cheat on me. He's not the best looking guy, and has a George clooney look-a-like older brother, but his moon and rising Scorpio really gives him tons of sex appeal that he can keep up with his dashing libra older brother and get girls way out of his league!!

His personality was a law into its own though...intense is not an intense enough word to describe him...the stories I could share...but throughout all his controlling and cheating ways, I've never yet met a man who was there for me as much as he was :)

My sister doesn't seem to have the same qualities though..

theV

My mother o, My sister are Scorpio sun, my ex roommate has Scorpio moon and my online ex had also Scorpio moon. Scorpio Moon/Taurus moon are the most frequent people I meet.

Dubyadude1986

This placement is not as unpredictable or unstable as what people think.

Scorpio Moon's will tell you if they are coming while they are walking towards you. Personal secrets are over at that point. We have different boundaries for every individual we meet, because certain things call for certain measures. That ball, my av, almost represents my boundaries for different situations... It is not default. It's also shaped like a full moon.

As an example, the BLUE stands for situations where I will call your work as revenge. But the only way to end up in BLUE is if you get involved in MY work first. This just happened to me... Your character and boundaries will be reciprocated. Orange, Red, Yellow, Purple, Green, people/situations I would NEVER call their work. They would never do that to me. So, I would never do that to them.

The Aries Moon might want to surprise you. The Cap Moon will either say nothing as it approaches or it will be so loud it won't be able to me made out anyway. And my Scorpio Moon Loves Cap Moons, at night anyway. They have to work some where else, our jobs as Pluto Moons are like soldiers, tattoo artists, piercings, women may like to be house cleaners, high-end dancers, the men might enjoy drug dealing or a funeral home, we get our hands dirty, but not in a Bob the builder kind of way if you know what I mean... I chose service. The females Scorpio moons are not going to want to work with their mate either.

"Unpredictable" would be Sag Moon; a good word for Scorpio Moon might be "vindictive." Two wrongs don't make a right. :(

But yeah, i love cap moons in many ways. For example, If my girl would actually kill me for cheating, that makes me feel so loved. :love:

We don't want to work with our lady because we have gross jobs or unpopular jobs. With Scorpio Moons, you are going to get what you give. We have no problem giving first however.

Last edited:
Sorry if I mention my sister too much, y'all be writing Xmas cards to her cos you know so much about her! But she is married to an Aries moon...although he's a Capricorn sun...so that would even out the unpredictability...but just wondering which is the more dominant placement...I'm assuming Scorpio as it's more at home in the moon. Plus women wiles mean an Aries moon is easily pleased and therefore controlled/manipulated....with scorpios...sex is a weapon!! Just kinda hoping he regains his sense of self or can at least put his foot down, doesn't seem like it from what I see!

Bunraku

D7vNUZi.gif

Dubyadude1986

I like that our moderators take care of us and delete our charts after a certain amount of time. That way people can't spy on us when they stalk us on the internet. Anonymity is great for responsible people on the internet, I enjoy my privacy.

People will judge us for this in certain situations, like jobs or what not.

anjelik

Scorpio Moon's will tell you if they are coming while they are walking towards you. Personal secrets are over at that point. We have different boundaries for every individual we meet, because certain things call for certain measures. That ball, my av, almost represents my boundaries for different situations... It is not default. It's also shaped like a full moon.

As an example, the BLUE stands for situations where I will call your work as revenge. But the only way to end up in BLUE is if you get involved in MY work first. This just happened to me... Your character and boundaries will be reciprocated. Orange, Red, Yellow, Purple, Green, people/situations I would NEVER call their work. They would never do that to me. So, I would never do that to them.

The Aries Moon might want to surprise you. The Cap Moon will either say nothing as it approaches or it will be so loud it won't be able to me made out anyway. And my Scorpio Moon Loves Cap Moons, at night anyway. They have to work some where else, our jobs as Pluto Moons are like soldiers, tattoo artists, piercings, women may like to be house cleaners, high-end dancers, the men might enjoy drug dealing or a funeral home, we get our hands dirty, but not in a Bob the builder kind of way if you know what I mean... I chose service. The females Scorpio moons are not going to want to work with their mate either.

"Unpredictable" would be Sag Moon; a good word for Scorpio Moon might be "vindictive." Two wrongs don't make a right. :(

But yeah, i love cap moons in many ways. For example, If my girl would actually kill me for cheating, that makes me feel so loved. :love:

We don't want to work with our lady because we have gross jobs or unpopular jobs. With Scorpio Moons, you are going to get what you give. We have no problem giving first however.

I don't have a Scorpio moon but I would dismember my husband if he cheated on me. I think my exact words were that I would remove his favorite appendage and make sure it was never in a position for reattachment. I do have Venus square Saturn and my husband has Pluto in the 7th house so I think he secretly likes my crazy.

Just commenting on how the cheating threats make you feel loved.

Last edited:

Abby83

I don't have a Scorpio moon but I would dismember my husband if he cheated on me. I think my exact words were that I would remove his favorite appendage and make sure it was never in a position for reattachment. I do have Venus square Saturn and my husband has Pluto in the 7th house so I think he secretly likes my crazy.

This would never work on me. I find ppl who make threats or ultimatums to be insecure and controlling (even though I completely understand there are times where it is necessary). I've never been able to understand why anyone would succumb. To me, it's a form of control. But i've got moon in sag so if it were me id be like 'seeya later,' or 'ok, bye, now im free to meet new guys again.' Funny, how a scorpio moon control would MAKE me cheat whereas when a person gives me freedom to be me, I don't feel like cheating. It's kinda weird how that works.

anjelik

This would never work on me. I find ppl who make threats or ultimatums to be insecure and controlling (even though I completely understand there are times where it is necessary). I've never been able to understand why anyone would succumb. To me, it's a form of control. But i've got moon in sag so if it were me id be like 'seeya later,' or 'ok, bye, now im free to meet new guys again.' Funny, how a scorpio moon control would MAKE me cheat whereas when a person gives me freedom to be me, I don't feel like cheating. It's kinda weird how that works.

It's more of a joke and exaggeration of what would happen. Realistically I would just leave him and take the high road by moving on with my life. My point is that you don't have to have a Scorpio Moon to have zero tolerance for things that may make you have extreme feelings. I may say these things, but they are obviously tongue in cheek. I've been treated poorly before and I have always felt the best revenge is to move on with your life and not say a negative word.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

The Moon, regardless of the sign, never acts alone. So, it is going against the most basic of principles of Astrology to make such sweeping generalisations about a complete person based on just one constellation of their complete chart.

Julijana

If he would cheat me i would get a divorce and would suck his blood out. :):love: he knows that :D I do not play victim games. Tropical Aries moon with Scorpio sun. He's Libra moon with Gemini Sun. Muahaaahaaaa

Last edited:

chris10

I'm a scorpio moon, cancer sun, leo venus in exact trine to aries mars, venus and mars also trine neptune, mercury and jupiter are in there too. saturn on MC squares pluto on AC.
When I receive kindness I will give back kindness. When I receive dishonesty I will ''delete'' them from my life.
People who know me and who are upright in their business/contact with me only have nice things to say about me. I still have people telling friends and family ''what a good girl she is'' (I still get called ''girl'' a lot instead of woman ... I don't know why hehe) I am Very Straightforward in my dealings. The few ones who have messed with me have seen the ''dark'' side. That's a whole different story. They avoid me to the point it seems ridiculous ...it's like they're actually afraid of me.

Blaze

Account Closed
My dad and good friend are both Scorpio moons. Pretty cool people, but trying to get info on how they're feeling is like pulling teeth. My father especially, as Saturn is conjunct his Moon (And Venus). I'm no Scorpio moon but we all share a common trait - Less people, more oxygen. Neither my father or my friend have many friends with my father, again, having just two, his wife and me. :p

Had a little boy crush on a Scorpio moon before, her Moon was conjunct Pluto and Mars though, which made me rethink how soon I'd like to die.

chris10

My dad and good friend are both Scorpio moons. Pretty cool people, but trying to get info on how they're feeling is like pulling teeth.
They say scorpio moons are like that but I am not at all secretive, well yes, I do hold back a couple of things but I would call myself ''more revealing than most people''. I used to be very secretive when I was younger, now I feel more confident which is a factor for me as to how revealing I get.

My father especially, as Saturn is conjunct his Moon (And Venus). I'm no Scorpio moon but we all share a common trait - Less people, more oxygen.
Less people, more oxygen, true for me

Neither my father or my friend have many friends with my father, again, having just two, his wife and me. :p

Same here.I can count my friends on one hand. Aquaintances is a different story.

Had a little boy crush on a Scorpio moon before, her Moon was conjunct Pluto and Mars though, which made me rethink how soon I'd like to die.
You got away!?!!??! :lol:

Blaze

Account Closed
They say scorpio moons are like that but I am not at all secretive, well yes, I do hold back a couple of things but I would call myself ''more revealing than most people''. I used to be very secretive when I was younger, now I feel more confident which is a factor for me as to how revealing I get.

Your Moon is also pretty strong thanks to Mars being in Aries though. My friend is also less secretive then the cliche as well, but my dad has his Mars in Libra disposed by Venus in Scorpio with it conjunct Moon and Saturn. It's a pretty messed up conjunction to have for him, sadly.

Chris said:
Less people, more oxygen, true for me

Heh, I'm a Leo Moon and that statement is true for me. Lots of breathing space required.

Chris said:
Same here.I can count my friends on one hand. Aquaintances is a different story.

My friend is the same way. Online he's quite popular and people think they know him and whatnot, but they don't. Besides, quality over quantity, right?

Chris said:
You got away!?!!??! :lol:

Yea, just barely. My ex Scorpio sun girlfriends tried to kill me and they didn't even have Scorpio moons. This one with Mars and Pluto conjunct? I'm guessing the headsmen's axe would've finally caught up to me, lol.

Last edited: