Cardinal Grand Cross in April

Rosie7

ByJove wrote: "I'm looking to book flights for mid-April and I'll have to take this into consideration. I'm moving half-way across the world! :w00t:"

Rosie7 writes:
ROFL! Don't change your plans, let the cycles unravel -- just do as you are compelled! And tell us how your journey unfolds. That's astrology! I can't understand why people might change their plans based on an astrological assumption -- you won't self-actualize if you live like that. These influences have shaped your decision to move across the globe. The effects are already operationalized in your inclinations. That is the psychology of astrology. Do it; be strong. And reflect about it in your memoirs afterwards.

byjove

Account Closed
... Rosie7 writes: ROFL! Don't change your plans said:
This is an interesting philosophy to me! I can see the reasoning.

Well plans in April ... went according to plan. Few unexpected changes, but plenty of planned ones. I am on the other side of the world now. All of the stress and frustration was surely about going through with the plan to move...:whistling:

Flapjacks

Ever since the cross hit I've been feeling so tense, frustrated, stuck, etc.... and now that Mars if finally starting to move out of orb everything feels like it's moving again (feels like being key here). I just feel so much more relaxed. t. Pluto conjunct my Mars, t. Uranus and t. Mars square my Mars and t. Jupiter opposed... my Mars is getting it from all sides but somehow now that it's no longer in a "cross" configuration it feels like the energy is actually productive instead of internally festering with no outlet. phew.

I'm still holding, especially with all these comments, that the grand cross is pent up energy that isn't going to be released until it's over... whether dealing with a relationship, with a move, with work, with identity and all the things people have mentioned here.

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

Update: A miracle happened!!!! In my post of the 15/03 I assumed that since Uranus and Jupiter (r) were going to play a part in this Grand Cross, it would lead me to unexpected long distance travel. Guess what guys??? It's finally happened - I'm going home to London at last!!! I'm going to spend time with her, and it seems things are on the up and should work out. We've discussed a lot since I last posted here and I'm flying on the 21st of this month. The 12th house involvement in my case signified house of loss/leaving home??? Well that's what's happening. My time has come. Combined with the forces of Saturn's (r) return in my 6th house, I feel like my move back to London after 2.5 years has well been worth it. I feel like I could fly and touch the sky and come back to Earth. LOL

I've contemplated a lot recently and have begun to understand and appreciated why things happened. But this sudden flying out and leaving home back to London was totally unexpected. Oh well let's see what adventures lay ahead of me when I go stay with her and my aunty.

Zarathu

Account Closed
So people get bent out about the grand cross.

Why do they not also realize that there is also:

1. a Grand Earth Trine

2. a Mutable T-Square

3. a Cardinal T-Square

4. a Kite

5. a a Mystic Rectangle

All of these influence and modify the Grand Square.

Flapjacks

1. a Grand Earth Trine

2. a Mutable T-Square

3. a Cardinal T-Square

4. a Kite

5. a a Mystic Rectangle

When/where/what planets? Not seeing any of that at the moment.

The_Saturnian

1. a Grand Earth Trine

2. a Mutable T-Square

3. a Cardinal T-Square

4. a Kite

5. a a Mystic Rectangle

That's because we look at the 'bigger picture'. :happy:

Flapjacks

huh... this is what I'm getting for right now where I live. None of those aspects show up that I see.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_95_now.17241.6071.jpg
    astro_2gw_95_now.17241.6071.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 25

Flapjacks

This thread is about those things. IMO, its about fear mongering for a flakey cardinal cross.

I'm not sure who is in fear of the cross. Most people just seem curious about what it means, and wondering if it's going to mean bad things for them. Seems it wasn't, although like I said I didn't expect much to happen as crosses seem to mean stored energy, not a display of it.

I still don't know what grand earth trine and mystic rectangle and t-squares you're referring to.

Zarathu

Account Closed
But this is a Grand Cross(or Square, which is less scary than being crucified on one, IMO anyhow).

So in a Grand Cross:

We have two oppositions squaring one another.

1. One of the things that can happen is that it can be self limiting.

2. The Cross tends to struggle under frustrating conditions often of its own making requiring a learning of controlling his energies or ending up scattered all over creation the major effort of the impact.

3. The double oppositions require a combined breakthrough which is difficult to locate, but is seen at the Apex. But the break throughs have to both happen, and they always entail a major change of thinking---or nothing happens at all. This is important: NOTHING HAPPENS unless the native solves them. They are not BAD scenes.

4. The combination of the square and the oppositions produces an inner sense of friction, strain, and pressure---but no outer circumstance. Its all inner pressure to do something that the native can't quite grasp(unless they have a resident astrologer to tell them).

5. The way to solve them is very dependent on looking at the power and strength of the oppositions and the squares in the chart to determine the areas of focus.

And more Specifically:

The CARDINAL GRAND SQUARE

1. Requires activities of "on the go" and energetic action

2. Tends to develop issues involving to quick and poorly planned actions, and then the actions tend to fall apart before causing any real positive or negative events.

3. The Pitfalls of the grand square: impetuosity, recklessness, bad timing, over assertion, head on confrontations with others, accident prone due to impulsiveness, especially if Mars or Uranus are part of the configuration

4. In a cardinal grand square, the native starts projects with drive, but lacks the staying power to keep them going.

5. Since a cardinal square is indicative of failing to have discipline and wanting to do own thing, often the native can never quite develop a sense of what that THING IS that s/he is supposed to be doing to solve the Square.

6. Cardinal oppositions require cooperation and consideration of others to be central to breaking through the glass ceiling

7. To solve a cardinal square, the native must share with others and be social before others will assist him in his goals, and he won’t want to do that.

8. The ambition to succeed is really strong but, deliberation or forethought can create disorder, and the actions suffer big time.

9. The native with a cardinal grand square feels blocked by obstacles which stop the expression of what he wants in the here and now.

10. In a cardinal grand square, the native needs to learn to take his/her head strong temperament and focus on one objective at a time, and develop staying power for it.

11. In a cardinal square the native is constantly rushing off to a new activity before getting any gain or conclusion to the one he’s on now.

12. Lack of planning keeps from having the reward of accomplishment