Will my son's school be open in the next academic year?

tikana

i saw your message on the other thread...grin ..next time - send a PM like normal ppl :)

i dont wanna touch this chart for 2 reasons

A. 0 asce - i usually bypass that but
B. you phrased a question incorrectly. youshould have asked "will my son continue going to the same school next academic year?"

tikana

this is strange

okay so if we use

L5 and L7 (3rd house) probably lower end of school (high school and below) the answer is NO! Venus just flipped signs from detrimental to peregrine - no direction caput!

BUT

if we use L5 with merc natural ruler of lower schools then it is a yes.
my gut feeling is NO, he will flip schools

yeah i am pretty sure he will flip schools

IleneK

Premium Member
this is strange

okay so if we use

L5 and L7 (3rd house) probably lower end of school (high school and below) the answer is NO! Venus just flipped signs from detrimental to peregrine - no direction caput!

<...>
yeah i am pretty sure he will flip schools

I came to the same conclusion as Tik independently, using L5 and L7's significators. Please let us know how matters unfold.

miquar

Hi Tik. Hi Ilene - thanks for your input also. A decision is going to be made some time in January about whether or not this will be the school's last academic year. I'll come back and post when I hear something.

miquar

Hi Tik and Ilene. I'm just bringing this thread up to date. The school is in a difficult position financially, but there is a determination to attract more enrolments and raise funds in other ways. So really its anybody's guess whether the school will re-open, though the mood is optimistic. I'll update the thread again in the spring or summer, when there is either a definite commitment to re-open in September, or else the towel has been thrown into the ring.

Thanks again for your help. I hope all is well with you both x

miquar

Hi again. Just wanted to update the thread in case its useful. The school has committed to opening next year after a big push to make people more aware of it lead to more enrolments. Continued effort is still needed to attract more pupils, but the school seems to have made it through the worst of its financial difficulties.

Best wishes

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi again. Just wanted to update the thread in case its useful. The school has committed to opening next year after a big push to make people more aware of it lead to more enrolments. Continued effort is still needed to attract more pupils, but the school seems to have made it through the worst of its financial difficulties.

Best wishes

I am glad the school will open next year and thank you for letting us know the outcome.
Always wishing you the best,
Ilene

tikana

p*ss off Julian.. read what i wrote
1. astrologically it was no changing on school but my gut feeling was child would be changing schools
2. i lead miquar for a new question. original question was if the school was to close. Irrelavant question since this is a question if a child will be changing schools. That is why the chart was muddy.