How did you get into astrology?

david starling

Actually, I'm impressed that you're going for an incontrovertible statistical record of success. If this works, and I'm not saying it won't, it will be extremely convincing. More power to you!

LionKing

Sports Astrology. I like to look and see who is the most likely winner. It is still a study. I can see some but not all winners.

Ikarishin12

I was searching online for ways on how to know what job/career is my calling and purpose. I was actually researching about psychics and fortune-tellers. Then somehow I got into astrology.

Whoam1

A friend introduced me and reading Capricorn traits I had to find out what people were smoking bc nothing Capricorn said was even remotely close, my friend being a Gemini it matched perfectly.

JEMME0173

I was drawn to astrology when a reading I had from many years back rang true in the present. It was a Deja Vu...I could hear the astrology reading almost as if it overlayed my realization in the moment. I figured, maybe I should spend some time exploring the probability of astrology.

I had been having some very colourful and fantastic dreams about unrealistic cosmic events in the sky that kept confusing me. I was trying to find the reason for them. So finally I got interested in astrology. But soon I was disappointed with traditional astrology. The dreams kept coming. And then one day I had an insight. An idea about a completely new form of horoscope. So I started to explore and develope it. And the strange cosmic dreams stopped. And now what I keep finding makes me believe that my discovery is a real thing.

InMyHands

When I was in junior high, my aunt who is 2 years older than me started talking to me about her horoscope and her sun sign. She's a Virgo with a Sagittarius ascendant and an Aquarius moon. I then found out my sun sign, but I didn't pay much mind to it until I was in high school. Still, I was extremely religious, so I considered it a sin! Haha! But I think that being devoted religiously eventually led me to spiritual freedom and also, the knowledge of astrology that I have today.

Last edited:

InMyHands

In school my partners asked me about my zodiac sign, I told them I tought I was Libra, later I discovered this is the sign of my parents. Some years later I looked in the newspaper at the sign that my birth date indicated, and found out I was Virgo. Later I experienced a period of crisis, because my religion was tested. I turned to atheism, however I rised again and embraced all religions and occult arts. So then I decided to investigate a little deeper into astrology, and here I am now.

Our experiences are quite similar!

My life to this point had been in a long and arduous period of transformation. It went on for half a decade, involving a kind of self imposed isolation you could say. I didn't accept who or what I was, my head was a mess of self doubt and I couldn't find it in myself to socialize for fear of being ostracized by my peers.

In the past two months I've received the medical attention my body required in order for my mind to have been freed. I've always had a passive interest in astrology, prediction, and the intricacies of natal charts; and began to untangle my own in the hope of discovering what the next step on my life path is.

Has astrology helped anyone else here in combating their own particular brands of depression?

moonkat235

Hello!

My name is Anne and I'm new to the forum.

I got into astrology through the tarot. Each of the 78 cards has an astrological correspondence with the 22 Major Arcana cards corresponding with either a planet or sign. The Minor Arcana is separated into 4 suits/elements and the astrological correspondence has to do with Chaldean decans.

For example:

The Fool (Major Arcana card) is Uranus.
Two of Cups (Minor Arcana card) (Two of Water) is represented by Venus in Cancer.

It's a really cool connection that I'm still learning about. If you have any questions regarding tarot and the astrological correspondences, let me know!

Thanks,

Anne

Zeuses

Hi. I got into astrology by a friend 30 years ago. Being s cynic at the time I was making fun out of my astrologer friend until she drew up a transit chart for the coming year at the time. I still didn't think anything of it until probably s couple of years later when so found her chart for me amongst a box of things. It was very accurate portrayal of the year in question. From then on I began to take an interest although I never stop testing it.

david starling

Hello!

I got into astrology through the tarot. Each of the 78 cards has an astrological correspondence with the 22 Major Arcana cards corresponding with either a planet or sign. The Minor Arcana is separated into 4 suits/elements and the astrological correspondence has to do with Chaldean decans.

For example:

Two of Cups (Minor Arcana card) (Two of Water) is represented by Venus in Cancer.

It's a really cool connection that I'm still learning about. If you have any questions regarding tarot and the astrological correspondences, let me know!

Thanks,

Anne

What about 7 of cups? Also, how is one's own Significator determined in your opinion? Thanks!

Chrysalis

Hello!

For example:

Thanks,

Anne
This is exactly how I got into Astrology through relating the tarot cards to Astrology.

Chrysalis

What about determining one's Significator?

The significator usually pops up in the card's you pull.

If you want to beforehand choose your own significator, then you'd choose the card you correspond with.

I.e if your a Scorpio sun your significator would be the king of cups.

david starling

The significator usually pops up in the card's you pull.

If you want to beforehand choose your own significator, then you'd choose the card you correspond with.

I.e if your a Scorpio sun your significator would be the king of cups.

What about adding the digits of one's calendar birthdate?