mrs invisible

Dear all,

I would really appreciate if someone could shed a light on what is happening to me, why, and how long will this thing last.

I have not only been feeling invisible, but I have been invisible.

For example: I sent emails I never get replied to, or they get lost; I post on my Instagram tagging others and NO ONE acknowledges my tagging; when I was in a relationship other women blatantly flirted with my partner even with me present; I have been bypassed at work, in promotions, in job offers; I have written articles which have not being shared; I tried to break through in my field with no success and not even opportunities.
All of this when people around me, with the same background, studies, web presence have requests from prospective clients, inquiries, etc.
The last thing which happened is that I have been interviewed at the local radio which normally posts videoes and pictures of the event. In my case: no ad, no marketing, no pictures, no videos.
I participated in three artistic events. Of all the pictures taken you never see me.

Even a couple of friends now realise that I am invisible, really invisible.
I have asked a similar question on a fb group and even there Ii had no reply to my question. So, now I am really intrigued to see what comes out of this

And I am tired of it. I have been having this very rough and challenging period for too long now. I felt that something shifted already in March 2016

Can anyone help?

Thank you! Matilde

attachment.php

mt natal chart.png

jac

Hey Matilde- wow, looks like you're getting more of the same!
Go to 'personal daily horoscope' on astro.com, and beneath that is a link for 'show chart with transits'. That can help us see what's happening to you at present.

Far as bad travel, communication snafus, etc, I assume you know Mercury is retrograde till the 20th of this month- lousy for everyone.

I understand you are a writer, this is a highly competitive field and you must be persistent and aggressive. Is that natal Saturn opposing your Sun making you afraid to get into the fray? That third house Mars in Sagittarius looks like you have the fire, and the friendly aspect with Jupiter in Leo in the eleventh makes me wonder if you shouldn't be courting friendships with those who can help you. Libra is a social air sign after all.

That Jupiter is also aspecting Chiron and the Moon who are agreeing with each other. Are strong, personal feelings about work and home the crux of your subject matter?

Anyway, post that chart. There are far shrewder interpreters here than me, perhaps you can provoke some responses this way.

Thank you Jac,

thank you so much for your reply... I didn't feel invisible!

I am attaching the aspects between my natal and today's transits. I am aware of Chiron, Mercury retrogr and esp Pluto and Saturn close by.

I just feel it never ends, and the past three years have been really horrendous.
I could do with some hope and positive aspects to keep me focused on, to be honest!

Thank you!

Matilde

attachment.php

Attachments

• natal and transit 12 11 19.jpg
    natal and transit 12 11 19.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 149

wilsontc

Staff member
Saturn and Pluto, to luvi

luvi,

Both transiting Saturn (structure) and Pluto (transformation) are "bottoming out" in your chart. This indicates a time of going DEEPLY within and both structuring and transforming your inner world on a MAJOR level. Pluto is beginning to move away from the IC (inner world), but Saturn is still on its way towards it. These are LONG transits which force the person to examine everything in their life and make MAJOR changes. Google "Saturn conjunct IC" or "Pluto conjunct IC" to see more.

Following up,

Tim

Pluto is beginning to move away from the IC (inner world), but Saturn is still on its way towards it. These are LONG transits which force the person to examine everything in their life and make MAJOR changes.

Tim,

thank you so much for this!
I wasn't aware of the aspects with the IC and instead I was considering only my natal Moon and already worrying about that. Thank you for this. I googled as suggested and all of this makes a lot of sense. Would you say that, hopefully, if I get through the aspects with the IC in a constructive way, the transit over the Moon will be easier?

Luvi

Harmelia

Hi Mrs. Invisible!
Do you mind giving me your birth data - birth day, birth time, and birth city - so that I can pull up your chart on my computer? I would like to respond to your question in more depth, and that will help. Feel free to private message this data if you want to keep it private. I will not share it. Thank you!
Harmelia

Hi Mrs. Invisible!
Do you mind giving me your birth data - birth day, birth time, and birth city - so that I can pull up your chart on my computer? I would like to respond to your question in more depth, and that will help.

Harmelia,

I do trust you and the community.
I was born 11 OCT 1967, at 6:05 am, in Gorizia, Italy

Thank you for your offer, it really is important.

As a quick update: yesterday, as an artist, I wrote a whole piece on my website about being seen and the new project I am doing titled "Do you see me?".
https://www.matildetomat.com/post/do-you-see-me
I created a mock piece which was on the wall of my little cubicle at College, with three cups.
I came in this morning, and my piece is no more.

So, it feels like the Universe is still mocking me big style!

Matilde

wilsontc

Staff member
transformation, to luvi

Luvi,

You asked:
Would you say that, hopefully, if I get through the aspects with the IC in a constructive way, the transit over the Moon will be easier?

Since you mention the Moon, also look at Sun square Moon as well. Sun is your ego and Moon is your emotions and when the two are in direct conflict it indicates emotional issues around your ego, expressing yourself, and being noticed (e.g., "shining"). Sun and Moon are also the "lights" in the chart, so when they are in stress, it is also a BIG deal. As you go through this transit of Saturn and Pluto you will get a MUCH better sense of who you are INWARDLY and, after this is over, this new understanding will help you better handle issues around reputation and emotion.

Following up,

Tim

Harmelia

Matilde, Mrs. Invisible

I read the blog entry you posted. I was quite impressed with the beauty of your art and words. And I’m looking at your chart – just sitting here looking. They match!

To put your question in perspective, I think we need to look at the natal chart first, and then look at what’s happening in the transits and progressions over the last three years that might make this period especially troublesome. It’s all based upon the natal chart though and how current transits affect it.

First, I want to say that in an existential sense, most people don’t feel truly “seen” or “heard”. Sure, we have a social self – a mask that we wear in the world – but then we go home into our inner sanctuary where we know ourselves in a deeper sense. Many people don’t even share this deeper self in marriages or families. Artistic types as yourself, have a need to be seen more deeply, and it drives us to do artistic things that can express our deeper selves. One might say, the soul wants to be seen and for some people, it’s an urgent directive.

You have a good deal of very significant Libra in your chart. Libra Sun and Rising and then Libra South Node in the first house. Libra is the artist. The ruler of your entire chart is Venus, which is conjunct Jupiter in the 11th house – most important. The 11th house is the House of Community and the artist’s audience. You have an audience, whether you know it yet or not. J

You do have a little conflict with Venus in Virgo conjunct Jupiter in Leo, as these can be difficult to blend. But it isn’t impossible – especially if you can allow yourself to analyze and be constructively critical of your work without being too critical or self-doubting (Virgo). Jupiter in Leo will enhance creativity if you aren’t thinking too big or unrealistically. For a writer and artist, the blend can be excellent – to have some goal of perfection while being VERY (Jupiter) CREATIVE (Leo) – always pushing toward excellence in your creative projects. Your detailed art looks like a Virgo-Leo blend. But you need to know when to quit being analytical or critical and just let it rip. At some point, your intuition needs to be your guide in this Virgo-Leo blend – and it looks like you may already be good at this.

The Sun conjunct your ASC makes you REALLY want to be seen – to have that applause – to be known. It most likely also makes you physically active and quite social. Of course you want to do artistic things! And you do!

But then there’s the “wound” represented by the South Node in Libra, 1st house. The wound can be seen as a past life or an emotional pattern inherited through your ancestry. It works either way. We all have a wound. For you, it is connected with your sense of autonomy or independence and your need for relationship, or a wound to a relationship that has caused you difficulties. Again, Venus rules your South Node along with your Rising Sign and Sun. Again, Venus in Virgo conjunct Jupiter in Leo, poses a challenge. I’m guessing Venus may be more the culprit than Jupiter, because Venus doesn’t function well in Virgo. Venus is magnetic. It attracts. It consolidates. It pulls toward itself. But Virgo is all about details, details, details – it can get lost in looking at too many of them – it has a scattering effect. Jupiter in Leo may be a perfect balance. If it isn’t working as a balance for you, then this is where you could do some good conscious reflection. How can you make these two work well together? How can you make them work FOR YOU?

Another South Node question I’ll put to you is, does wanting others to see you stop you from being you? I mean, if you weren’t thinking about not being seen, what would you create right now? If you took the need to be seen out of the equation, what would you write about? Could you possibly simply draw upon some inner source and put it out there? The South Node challenge as I see it, is about learning to be yourself without the need for feedback – to recognize yourself from some inner place. Perhaps your art can be drawn from some place deep inside of you. What is it in you who wants to be seen? What wants to be seen?

Mercury in Scorpio in the 2nd house makes me wonder about how you see yourself. Mercury tends toward details too. It rules Virgo in fact. The second house is the house of money, but also the house of self-concept and self-worth. Mercury in the 2nd house could indicate making one’s living writing or doing art – sharing your perceptions. Scorpio is an investigator, a natural psychologist and unafraid of dark emotions. Yet, it is probably the most fearful sign in the zodiac. It is cautious in the social world. It doesn’t trust easily. It wants to stay hidden and tends toward a defensive posture. If you recognize that your mind can be fearful and less social than other parts of yourself, you may want to work toward positive Scorpio.

Mars in Sag in the 3rd house – another great indicator of you being a writer/artist. Sagittarius sees the big picture and the 3rd house – Gemini’s natural house – likes the details. They both like writing and publishing. Mars also rules your Aries North Node, which indicates the remedy for the South Node wound. Honor your individuality and independence (Aries) in relationship (7th house) – and do it by expressing yourself – communicating your natural passion – (Mars, 3rd house).

Capricorn Moon is dry and unemotional. The fourth house is the Moon’s natural house, where we are supposed to be attuned to emotions. This Capricorn moon doesn’t mean you don’t have emotions. It means that you tend to sweep them under the rug and keep a stiff upper lip. Yet, one’s emotions drive creativity and intuitive understanding. You have your Sun in such a prominent, strong position that I imagine you feel most aware of its driving force. But this Capricorn Moon can also contribute to that Mercury Scorpio feeling. Capricorn can be given to depression, to working hard at mundane things, to feeling extra-responsible for other people, for feeling like expressing oneself is selfish when you could be doing something more helpful for others. Yet, it can also help you dig deep within yourself to find your integrity and authenticity.

As someone else was saying on the forum – I believe Tim – that TR Pluto and Saturn are in Capricorn in a strong position conjunct your IC over these last three years. The Saturn-Pluto conjunction is coming up this January 2020. The IC is your deepest, most private self – and Pluto is asking you to evolve it. Since you natal Moon isn’t far from the TR Saturn – TR Pluto conjunction – it will be conjunct both TR Pluto and Saturn soon after. So you are asked to perhaps, pay attention to your emotional self (Moon in 4th) but also to learn to be less needing of feedback from others – to reach into your own authentic self and express from there. We all need feedback. We are social beings. But, for you, there is a need to work on your independence upon social feedback as it is the key to actually getting KNOWN and SEEN. It’s an odd situation. In order to get what you want – to be seen – you have to not want it.

But the good news is – looking at your chart – you can be assured of getting known and seen. Just stop wanting it. I know. Easier said than done. But this is good news. If you stop fighting what Pluto and Saturn are trying to tell you, it will stop feeling horrendous. Go within. Create what you feel. Stop being so focused on the details. Let it rip.

Ekonomist13

And I am tired of it. I have been having this very rough and challenging period for too long now. I felt that something shifted already in March 2016

Can anyone help?

Thank you! Matilde

Hello Matilde :)

I come from a Vedic section, so I had to use your details to draw up a Vedic chart. The reason why, is because there is a known bad period in Vedic astrology called Sade Sati, and when I see such extreme cases where people feel like nothing is going their way, it's usually because of the Sade Sati period.

So I've checked, and since January 2017 you've been in Sade Sati. It's gonna last until 2024 but it should be better for you from 2022.

Also, you're a double Virgo in Vedic. That's great for writing. Your Mercury is in 3rd house, which is also great for communication and writing. However, it's in scorpio 27 degrees so old/weak and neutral.

It should get better from 2022. Meanwhile, work on yourself!

If you don't find all the answers you seek here from western astrologers (even though I do not see how that would be possible), visit the Vedic section!

Good luck!

Osamenor

Staff member
Is this experience of being invisible a lifelong thing that's intensified the last few years, or has it really only been happening for the last few years? Based on your first post, it's not clear to me.

There are a couple of astrological factors that I know to be associated with the experience of being regularly overlooked or feeling invisible or both. Your experience is an interesting puzzle to me, because you don't have either of those factors in your chart. One of them is having one or more combust planets--that correlates with being often overlooked. But you don't have any.

The other is a certain manifestation of Cancer: one of the Cancer archetypes is the Invisible Person, and I've seen a couple of cases in this forum where people with Cancer rising were experiencing it that way. One of those people also had a Cancer Moon, and the other had Chiron and Jupiter on their ascendant, which I think helped weight it in that direction, along with how they were living their Cancer energy. But you have nothing in Cancer except your MC. That puts some Cancerian energy into your career and public reputation arena, but I don't see it being as strong a message as if you had sun, moon, and/or ascendant in Cancer.

But you have an unaspected Mercury. I think that's one of the factors here: unaspected planets tend to be very strong in their expression but not easily connected. With Mercury unaspected, it could mean lots of ideas, really living in the realm of ideas, and plenty to say but it's rarely heard. Or maybe not heard in the way you think.

The archetypal energies you express most strongly might also be playing a part. Not only is your Mercury unaspected, it's in Scorpio... and Scorpio isn't necessarily fond of publicity. What Scorpio planets want most of all is to go deep and explore secrets, and play around in the hidden realms. That may mean not wanting to be too noticed. In fact, Scorpio is likely to be embarrassed by too much attention, and can have a very low threshold for how much attention is too much. Libra sometimes eschews attention as well, if it's in the interest of keeping the peace.

I would guess there's a part of you that doesn't really want to be seen, even as you're putting yourself out there. Or perhaps wants to be seen in a different way, but the world hasn't caught up to seeing you in that different way yet.

The sign that most wants to be seen is Leo, where you have your Jupiter. It fits that you want to be seen and heard on wide scale for your ideas. But Jupiter is quincunx your Moon, suggesting that it's somehow at odds with your deepest emotional needs. You might be able to reconcile that by cultivating separate private and public selves. However, to complicate matters, your Moon rules your MC, indicating that your private self needs to have some expression in the way you're known publicly. Chiron also quincunx your Jupiter and sextile your Moon turns it into a yod... this balancing of private and public self expression is a lifelong journey for you.

At the end of the day, I think your invisibility is a manifestation of your own conflict. And the invisibility experience itself can become your life's work, because it's a problem you have to solve. Having poked around on your site, I see you doing this work, in your writing and your workshops.

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

Stick to addressing the OP's questions, NOT arguing over how others do astrology. I just deleted several posts that were diverting this thread into an argument over Vedic vs Western. It's up to the OP to say whether they're interested in a non-Western perspective or not.

Back on topic,
Osamenor

Dear All,

I am not so sure how to tag you in the posts since this is all very new to me.
Please, know that I thank you for the thoroughness and time and dedication you all put into answering my question.

To further explain due to some of the questions and suggestions posted: I have often felt invisible in my life. I come from a family where there was addiction, I have lost both of my parents due to addiction and now at 52 I am alone: not married anymore and no children and no family. I like my independence, though. I like my space and my time and my solitude.
My main occupation is being an existential psychotherapist, albeit I am a writer and an artist "on the side" but wanting to reverse the roles: more art, less drama. [Thank you for reading my blog!]

I have survived an earthquake in 1976 as the only survivor of my class, and in 1988 my brain simply shut down in protection mode and it took me years to come back to normality. I lived through various intense dates / days / experiences which I have plotted in transit charts but I did not find any correlation. What I noticed though is that it feels that intense and heavy things happen all together in short periods of time: I break down, then break my coccyx, and then I have a car accident; I lose my job, I break up, my car is to scrap...

But since March 2016 I literally experienced abandonment and invisibility in various forms, dread, being overlooked, not taken into consideration, not being respected, my boundaries being crushed. Things seemed to feel better for a while from NOVish 2018 till MAY/JUNE 2019 but then again this open attack on my persona feels really heavy again. I am talking about jobs being offered to people who are not qualified at all overlooking me; I'm talking like today my art being throw away; I'm thinking about financial support being denied to me but given to a fellow student in the same situation as myself. I am talking about neighbours asking me to leave coz this is not my country. I am talking about my car breaking down, hence me not being able to move and then my house being vandalised and me needing to move: all at the same time.

I know I might sound paranoid, but pls believe when I say that even my friends and a tutor had to admit that it feels like I am cursed or terribly unlucky. I am tired of being told that they do not want to be in my shoes! The list goes on forever but I hate moaning and my question in this thread is because I even looked at my situation from a Human Design perspective, asking for support about not being seen, and being replied only to learn the Serenity Prayer...
I am feeling exhausted, and frustrated. I am sure that there is a lesson here for me to learn. I just would like to know which one so that I can hang on to this idea during the storm.

Thank you so so so much for your help and taking the time to see me

Matilde x

Osamenor

Staff member
Dear All,

I am not so sure how to tag you in the posts since this is all very new to me.
Do you mean thank?

The thanks button is in the lower righthand corner of each post. If you're using a mobile phone, you might not see it.

To further explain due to some of the questions and suggestions posted: I have often felt invisible in my life. I come from a family where there was addiction
Families with addiction often have a lost child. That's the child who's very well behaved, barely seen, not really noticed, and who uses not being noticed as a survival strategy. It sounds like you were it in your family. Both from your description of always feeling invisible, and your chart suggests that you would respond that way to that kind of situation. Libra's strategy is to keep the peace, sometimes at all costs. That can play out as being a people pleaser, being afraid to act out, rock the boat, make waves.

I lived through various intense dates / days / experiences which I have plotted in transit charts but I did not find any correlation. What I noticed though is that it feels that intense and heavy things happen all together in short periods of time: I break down, then break my coccyx, and then I have a car accident; I lose my job, I break up, my car is to scrap...
Have you also checked your progressions for those times? And your closest solar return charts?

It takes more than just a transit for a transit to manifest in a big way. If a transit's theme isn't echoed in the progressions, solar return, or both, it passes in a small way, possibly unnoticed. When the really big stuff happens, the same themes are being repeated several times over in transits, progressions, and solar returns.

Profections may also make a difference. That's a traditional technique for determining which planets are most active when. If you know which planet was your time lord when these events happened, and which of your planets and houses were activated by profection, that would probably help explain why the sh*t hit the fan when it did. If you're not familiar with profections, that's a whole other subject. Just understand that there are many variables besides transits.

Osamenor, thank you for your reply. And of course, you are right on the unseen child and wanting to keep the peace. I also believe that this transition of feeling unseen and cornered, somehow, is pushing/teaching me to be more assertive for the things I really want in life.
As for the progression, I don't know anything about them, nor how to read them. I know where to find them on astro.com but that's about it. I have never done a solar return and I have never heard of profections either.

But thank you for taking the time to explain all of this to me! And I really like your page!

Matilde