Unusual Heliacal Stars and Parans

psychoEclipse

Do you ever met someone with an unusual combination of heliacal stars and parans? Or there are some stars that you see as "odd" in such charts?

Some found "odd" that in my chart there are A LOT of confirmations about going blind:

Horizon: Alcyone (Cul, 0°16')
Rising: Regulus (LCul-Cul, 0°03') [Mercury] | Aculeus (Rise-Cul, 0°22') [Mars]
Setting: Alcyone (Rise-Set, 0°08') [Moon]

Both Alcyone (Pleiades) and Aculeus are clusters, known for affecting eyesight and even causing blindness. Moreover, any Pleiades rising intensifies the concept itself. Regulus can bring blindness too if there's an affected Moon...and I've it, twice; one is the setting with Alcyone and the other is the culmination with: Antares (Cul-Cul, 0°01').

david starling

Do you ever met someone with an unusual combination of heliacal stars and parans? Or there are some stars that you see as "odd" in such charts?

Some found "odd" that in my chart there are A LOT of confirmations about going blind:

Both Alcyone (Pleiades) and Aculeus are clusters, known for affecting eyesight and even causing blindness. Moreover, any Pleiades rising intensifies the concept itself. Regulus can bring blindness too if there's an affected Moon...and I've it, twice; one is the setting with Alcyone and the other is the culmination with: Antares (Cul-Cul, 0°01').

How IS your eyesight?

psychoEclipse

How IS your eyesight?
Well...I can't say that my sight is excellent; nearsighted and astigmatic. I can barely see clearly at very short distances; at 3 meters my sight is blurry enough that I can't read nor see details of an object.

I know that I'll lose my sight, one day, because I found out about such through other means.

When I started to understand myself I had various "premonitions" and most of them already happened. In some, I wasn't able to see and it wasn't just one but a series of them.

Moreover, when I know that something will happen and thus is inevitable I don't fear it. The fact that I'm not scared of blindness makes me even more convinced of what I already know.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Well...I can't say that my sight is excellent; nearsighted and astigmatic. I can barely see clearly at very short distances; at 3 meters my sight is blurry enough that I can't read nor see details of an object.

I know that my sight will go away, one day, because I found out about such through other means.

When I started to understand myself I had various "premonitions" and most of them already happened. In some, I wasn't able to see and it wasn't just one but a series of them.
Moreover, when I know that something will happen and thus is inevitable I don't fear it. The fact that I'm not scared of blindness makes me even more convinced of what I already know.

How IS your eyesight?
delineate your 6th House ruler
to assess dietary ways
of potentially improving/supporting eyesight :smile:

psychoEclipse

delineate your 6th House ruler
to assess dietary ways
of potentially improving/supporting eyesight :smile:
I'll lose my sight for different reasons, it will happens no matter what I do and being on a "diet" can only create issues in other regards. Anyway, my 6th house is Aquarius. I think you shouldn't even bother to look at such, because it will be a wound.

JUPITERASC

I'll lose my sight for different reasons, it will happens
no matter what I do and being on a "...diet..."
can only create issues in other regards.

Anyway, my 6th house is Aquarius.

I think you shouldn't even bother to look at such, because
it will be a wound.
It's entirely your choice/decision :smile:
in any event
greater malefic planet SATURN is domicile ruler of AQUARIUS

psychoEclipse

It's entirely your choice/decision :smile:
in any event
greater malefic planet SATURN is domicile ruler of AQUARIUS
I see reality differently, for me there's no decision since everything is already happening. I don't see reality though an human construct like time, I can barely understand it entirely.

Saturn is a lovely planet and one of the most influencing in my chart, it's actually anything but malefic for me.

JUPITERASC

I see reality differently, for me there's no decision since everything is already happening. I don't see reality though an human construct like time, I can barely understand it entirely.
Saturn is a lovely planet and one of the most influencing in my chart, it's actually anything but malefic for me.
each of us has our own unique perspective :smile:

psychoEclipse

each of us has our own unique perspective :smile:
Sure, that's something too subjective to be otherwise...what is helpful and good for me may be the exact opposite for you. Saturn CAN be "good" and bring nice things, or at least symbolizes them.

Saturn means limits and responsibilities, but if you deny those you can get in tumbles. It defines structures, what must be done and ambitions too. I don't see anything "malefic" in that; I see something that helps you more than anything to find your true path in life. If you don't know your limits that's a problem that can cost you more than the act of denying them.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Sure, that's something too subjective to be otherwise...what is helpful and good for me may be the exact opposite for you. Saturn CAN be "good" and bring nice things, or at least symbolizes them.
Saturn means limits and responsibilities, but if you deny those you can get in tumbles. It defines structures, what must be done and ambitions too. I don't see anything "malefic" in that; I see something that helps you more than anything to find your true path in life. If you don't know your limits that's a problem that can cost you more than the act of denying them.
Indeed :smile:
....doesn't Saturn sometimes give great wealth and power to nativities,

and doesn't he sometimes cause great afflictions?

Yes, of course, but
that has to do with his harmonious

or
disharmonious

relationship with the planet/angle/lot

through the different aspects and natures of the subjects.
So combining essential and accidental dignity
into the same concept does not prevent us
from making these distinctions

I would argue that too much emphasis
on the essential dignity
could prevent someone making this distinction
in the particular cases
- for example

when it helps rank with trine to the Sun from Aquarius by day,
but causes divorce with square to the Moon in a dual sign
in a male nativity, Aquarius is not going to help the first and mitigate the latter,
I argue that is going to increase and actualize the effects of both.

Powerful Saturn at the nativity
does not mean that it will give only very good
or very evil
at all times
(though it certainly can exceed in one direction),
if you use the recasting of horoscopes at solar and lunar revolutions,
planets change their powers, which allows for differentiation
in the chronocratorship.

You can't make this important differentiation
if you only use primary directions, profections
or what have you with the nativity though.