Why his behaviour is different than earlier?

gizela

Hi
i observerd his behaviour is now totally different

I asked him on Monday why he changed his behaviour to me he said that he did not change and made me hug later...

so , why last time(days,weeks)I can observe ?

His feeling stopped ? Or maybe something with job/private?

(I know he has a lot of job but I understand this but some behaviours are totally different...)

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?
ang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_behaviour.45780.107528.png&res=63

https://www.astro.com/tmpd/czojfilewtmBmy-u1568292154/astro_w2gw_behaviour.45780.107528.png

gizela

behaviour.png

here is the chart

rafaella

is this a love interest? Are you in relationship with him? If this is someone you are dating the reception from both towards each other is not the best. Mercury is about to conjunct Venus, Mer in fall of Venus. Looks like he looks negatively on you as a woman, and love in general. Mer is also combust so might be stressed or trying to hide his negative view.

You as well are not that romantic towards him, so this goes both ways.

gizela

Hi
Yes rating.
But why he is negayive ?earlier he said about loive etc and was engaged on this morę than me . But now i see his behavior is differwnt

Last edited:

gizela

is this a love interest? Are you in relationship with him? If this is someone you are dating the reception from both towards each other is not the best. Mercury is about to conjunct Venus, Mer in fall of Venus. Looks like he looks negatively on you as a woman, and love in general. Mer is also combust so might be stressed or trying to hide his negative view.

You as well are not that romantic towards him, so this goes both ways.

stressed by what?
"Looks like he looks negatively on you as a woman, and love in general."
so he does not see "woman" at me? (body or what)? love in general?
as he said he said that it is beautiful to be fall in love