Crazy Plutonic Love đź’–

Gemini888

I understand this Gemini. I feel betrayed when someone turns out to not be on the same page as me when it comes to friendships and in fact any relationships. I have pluto 24 degrees in my first house of libra. I'm not overbearing as I just walk away when I realise I have been betrayed. I think the reason why I do this is from experience as before I would try to 'work' it out.

I can relate Gemini and yes your right its Your 8th House. So you have your sun Gemini in 8th?
No. Sun in 2H and Pluto in 8H. So the Scorpio expression comes from 8H. You're right that Libra has it easier than Scorpio when it comes to moving on. Your Pluto is in 1H so it will be projected outwardly and won't hold things back like 8H.

PlutoLibScoAsc

Re: Crazy Plutonic Love ��

We hear a lot about Pluto on here but I have yet to see a serious talk about Pluto and love. How crazy is it? What are your insights and experiences with this?

I am curious too. I started a thread something like anyone dated a pluto rising and the experiences, no answers" hehe.

PlutoLibScoAsc

I may not be a good person to talk about love, with my unaspected Venus. My experience with Pluto is more about commitment and power (Pluto/Sun/Mars, 8H Pluto). It doesn't help that I also have Scorpio NN in 7H. I absolutely DESPISE betrayal. I have very high level of commitment and I expect people to do the same to me. I also have a tendency to remember betrayal ("betrayal" may sound pretty dramatic. It's because I put everything that goes against an agreement as betrayal. Scorpio much?). I can get very overbearing to some people who like to be more casual. It's just because I value relationship and I only want serious commitment. This is really out-of-character for a Gemini. But my Gemini side only appears to people whom I don't think worth my time. If you see my Scorpio side, you should feel honored.

Yep, this sounds very much a plutonic relationship. Is in 7th house, understandable.

PlutoLibScoAsc

... I feel betrayed when someone turns out to not be on the same page as me when it comes to friendships and in fact any relationships. .... I'm not overbearing as I just walk away when I realise I have been betrayed...

Same here.

PlutoLibScoAsc

No. Sun in 2H and Pluto in 8H. So the Scorpio expression comes from 8H. You're right that Libra has it easier than Scorpio when it comes to moving on. Your Pluto is in 1H so it will be projected outwardly and won't hold things back like 8H.

A message not directed to me but I have the same placement alike hkk...
I hope my case is like what you said but unfortunately for me, my airy gemini moon is in 8th house, I wish it was that easy and simple to move on :crying: