my natal chart

Amy

can someone please read this chart and to clarify if any new love will be coming in or if i will move again to a new area once i marry again (looking for a favorable reading. lol)

thank you.

moon in gemini
sag rising
sun in aquarius.:wink:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_09_catalina_hp_18121_9049.gif
    astro_w2gw_09_catalina_hp_18121_9049.gif
    50.4 KB · Views: 65

Amy

Can someone read my natal chart please?
I am having a difficult time.

this is just a natal reading for me please.

thank you

Amy

with the way things are for me now, i would appreciate it if someone can read my chart for me?

thank you

JUPITERASC

can someone please read this chart and to clarify if any new love will be coming in or if i will move again to a new area once i marry again (looking for a favorable reading. lol)

thank you.

moon in gemini
sag rising
sun in aquarius.:wink:
Accurate natal chart reading is dependent on having an accurate time of birth. Assuming your time of birth is reliable Amy, then your 1st/7th whole sign house axis has been the focus of much recent eclipse activity.

For example, looking at my ephemeris I notice that the 25 November 2011 solar eclipse at 3 Sagittarius occurred either on or very close to your Ascendant and was followed by a full moon eclipse on 18 Gemini/18 Sagittarius which is also focused on your 1st house/7th whole sign house axis. 7th house is the house of partnerships.

Also, last month on 20 May 2012 there occurred another solar eclipse at 0 Gemini and today there is a lunar eclipse on 14 Sagittarius/14 Gemini which is continuing the focus on 1st house/7th house whole sign axis of your chart.

All of which indicates potential for tremendous change regarding these 1st house/7th house issues because eclipses are known to potentially bring major changes to people's lives.

These eclipses are likely to be linked to the Jupiter and Mercury of your natal chart, the houses they occupy as well as their sign rulers and the houses occupied by their sign rulers.:smile:

Amy

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT READING!

Yes indeed my time of birth is accurate as I have my birth certificate.

2:40am
Brooklyn, NY Kings County.

I need to say that last month, on May 7th i started to communicate with a lover that we last spoke in december, we have been in touch ever since and even spoke last weekned, but we had a row and hope fully, things will be cooled off and he will contact me again. I know we are in Venus Retrograde and it has been terribly difficult for me. my two exhusbands and another lover has been contacting me. "When It rains It Pours" but my heart belongs to only one lover.

perhaps in this new eclipse the changes will be awesome and romantic, you see, i am a romantic at heart and that is not good. when you are in love you loose all sense of reason. its a terrible feeling, but i need it like i need the air to breath. Hence, i was born with the umbilical cord tied around my neck, feet first, i have always felt like i was suffocating and like the late actress Natalie Wood, i feel that i will die drowning.

thank you for your interpreation of my natal chart, i do hope something wonderful would happen to me this new month.:wink:

JUPITERASC

I need to say that last month, on May 7th i started to communicate with a lover that we last spoke in december, we have been in touch ever since and even spoke last weekned, but we had a row and hope fully, things will be cooled off and he will contact me again.
That's very interesting Amy because one of those eclipses I mentioned to you - the 18 Gemini/18 Sagittarius one happened on 10 December 2011.

Eclipses are cyclic, happening every 17/18/19 years, depending on the particular eclipse cycle, so if you can recall what was happening around 17/18/19 years ago you may have a clue regarding potential events.

Another factor for you is transiting Jupiter, soon to enter your 7th house of partnerships. Jupiter last entered your 7th house twelve years ago and in fact transits your 7th house every twelve years so think back and check whether you can identify some kind of pattern to your life that seems to 'repeat' approximately every twelve years in regard to relationships. That's one of the cycles :smile:

Amy

December 10, 2011
was the last time Mr. Big and I spoke

then we stopped for a while, then when i got back from San Fran, on May 7th we started texting and talking and finally, on May 26/27th we had a great phone date, now, we are up in the air.

this is so bad.

OMG. it haS to get better:sad:

miquar

Hi Amy. Transiting Neptune is stationing a full two degrees from aspecting your natal Moon Pluto square, but the transiting nodal axis has been in tense aspect to this square for weeks and will be there until the end of June. Transiting Uranus is trine/sextile your Ascendant/Descendant axis. There might be progressions active a the moment that partly reflect for your current difficulties.

It looks as though your feelings around relationship are going to be under the spotlight for a while now, with transiting Chiron coming back to square the Moon and oppose Pluto between October and December, and then transiting Neptune reaches its aspects to this Moon Pluto square from April to August next year (with more hits in 2014). Meanwhile transiting Uranus and Pluto are moving towards your Venus Saturn conjunction, which also gets going properly next year.

In short, these two potentially difficult natal aspects - the Venus Saturn conjunction in Capricorn and the angular Moon square Pluto - seem to reflect the work you'll be doing on yourself over the next two or three years.

The natal chart shows a love of freedom - Sagittarius rising with Jupiter in Sagittarius in the first house, Angular Moon in Gemini, and Uranus opposite the Aquarian Sun and Mercury.

But then there's the Venus Saturn conjunction in Capricorn and the Moon's square to Pluto, which suggest a need for commitment from a partner to alleviate deep insecurities. It could be that you try to stay in your more airy fiery side much of the time, but then suddenly find that your feelings are being determined by whether or not someone you have become attached to is showing you affection.

With Moon closely square Pluto, there is usually a sense, leftover from childhood, that the bond with mother was threatened in some way - the mother's emotional life is often turbulent or depressed for some reason and the baby reads this as a threat to its survival. So in adult life, when the Moon seeks to form an emotional bond, the same anxieties tend to arise, and it feels like a life-death situation even though as adults we are capable of taking care of ourselves. Moon in Gemini has a hunger for information, and it could be that when you are anxious, it feels as though your survival depends on having all the relevant information. With an overall emphasis on air and a lack of water, your chart suggests that you would rather rationalise things with your mind than follow your feelings. In fact you may rationalise in order to fend off uncomfortable feelings. But Moon square Pluto demands that you experience the full depth of your feelings in order to allow the anxieties and compulsions to change into emotional self-determination. With Pluto in the 9th you may fear what the 'gods' have in store for you, and experience a compulsion to decipher a message from them - this would add to the need for something like astrology to provide answers. Pluto is also square the Sagittarius Ascendant.

The Venus Saturn conjunction in Capricorn suggests that you experienced affection and harmony as lacking in childhood - that love was conditional at best, whether overtly or subtly. This may have caused you to grow up feeling a low sense of self-worth, and thus a need to feel valued by others. Being part of the stellium with Mars in the 2nd house suggests that you may work hard to attain things that you value and things which will provide security and stability. But such pursuits could be a compensation for a lack of self-love. If this is the case you may need to look beneath this behaviour to the vulnerability which motivates it in order to heal your self-love.

This stellium also suggests that you may need to work on lowering boundaries to sexual expression. It could be that your material environment was somehow controlled too rigidly by your caregivers and that now the earth realm is seen as a something to keep a tight grip on.

You might need to acknowledge ambivalent feelings about the relationship you wish to embark upon. You obviously feel a need to be close to him. But a part of you perhaps resents being emotionally vulnerable to the whims of another person. And there is a part of you which needs a great deal of freedom. If you can honestly look at these different feelings then you are less likely to behave in a way that fuels arguments between you.

Of course I can't tell you how things are going to work out with this person. All I can say is that the issues I've discussed above, and/or any other issues related to these chart factors, will be ripe for looking at in the coming two to three years.

Hope this helps,

Amy

If you ever saw the movie "Sybil" that is how i grew up. With a crazy mother who has always hated me.

What you say in your reading is definate. I feel those feelings and always felt that "I was not worth nothing". The man I am in love with does have feelings for me which span over a decade (since July 1977, when we met on July 13, the day of the famous NYC blackout) that was a strange day to meet my karmic friend.

I appreciate so much the time you took to do this for me. i am going to read and re-read this over and over again. This certainly helps me and this VR time for me has been awful. I do want to find a love, and when I speak to him, (off/on) its sort of like..."Hey, lets catch up" and then I "Fall" all over again, dont know why that happens, AND ITS JUST WITH HIM.

I hope to get settled in a committed relationship, and I do so much want to be with this person. Its difficult as there are so many obstacles in the way. we go separate ways and then eventually,find each other again.

I had a difficult childhood, and an even more difficult young womanhood. I have moved around so much, and then married, divorced, married and divorced a few more times. Always coming back to this one person who has been "Constant" in my life and in my heart.

I wish i can see Venus transiting the sun now, but i dont have the glasses to shield my eyes, but I have been feeling her effect on me since early May.

Thank you so much for this insightful and informative reading on my Natal Chart.

Namaste
you were very "Right On" with many things.
:love:

tsmall

Premium Member
I appreciate so much the time you took to do this for me. i am going to read and re-read this over and over again. This certainly helps me and this VR time for me has been awful. I do want to find a love, and when I speak to him, (off/on) its sort of like..."Hey, lets catch up" and then I "Fall" all over again, dont know why that happens, AND ITS JUST WITH HIM.

I hope to get settled in a committed relationship, and I do so much want to be with this person. Its difficult as there are so many obstacles in the way. we go separate ways and then eventually,find each other again.

I had a difficult childhood, and an even more difficult young womanhood. I have moved around so much, and then married, divorced, married and divorced a few more times. Always coming back to this one person who has been "Constant" in my life and in my heart.

I wish i can see Venus transiting the sun now, but i dont have the glasses to shield my eyes, but I have been feeling her effect on me since early May.

Thank you so much for this insightful and informative reading on my Natal Chart.

Namaste
you were very "Right On" with many things.
:love:

Amy, I'm a newbie in the astrology world, but if you want information about you and a particular someone else, especially to see why it's "just with him" then posting a synastry chart (you need to get his exact birth information) would help anyone who wants to help you. Another suggestion would be to contemplate an horary question, and then post it in the horary forum regarding the specific question about you and this one person. This might net you a more immediate and accurate response to the concern that is most pressing you at this time. Just make sure to read the rules before posting your question.

Venus retrograde in your 7th could be asking you to understand what about this love is so compelling to you. Is it that Moon conj. DC, that wants a relationship, projecting something onto this person? What about the on again/off again nature of it do you find so appealing? Something to think about would be to remember when this person has previously entered and dropped out of your life (1977 to the present is a long time) and what things have happend to you before and after. That is where I think the karmic lessons are to be found.

miquar I know from personal experience can help you explore the pychololgical aspects in your chart, and JUPITERASC has given good advice regarding the recent eclipses that are affecting your 1/7 axis. This could account for the immediacy you feel to gain understanding right now in your relationships and life.

A very quick look at your chart suggests that you might need to find a way to stand alone, and be happy with yourself as an individual, in order to make sure that the relationships you espouse are going to bring you the happiness you are looking for.

Amy

thank you my friend for your help. i do understand that standing alone is good. I have been standing alone for many years now though. i dont think God wants us to stand alone. that is why he sent us alot of people to help us.

Munch

Amy,

As others have pointed out, there is a strong emphasis of the moon in your chart. Notice how it sits out on the western side of the chart all alone? This shows that the moon is a major focal point in the chart. It is in the position of having to try to balance both sides (eastern and western) of your chart by being the only planet on the 'others' side of the it.

The is interesting because we see that you are rather self directed and independent. The emphasis on the eastern side of the chart shows that you would prefer to go your own way and don't need a lot of input from others about your plans.

Think of your chart as being a bucket with the moon as the handle. This should give you a great idea of how this pattern tends to manifest. The moon is what all of the rest of the chart literally hinges on. Every other planet is contained within the bucket, and subject to go where the handle goes.

Your moon shows your habits, what you do and need to feel secure is signified by your moon sign and house placement. The moon in Gemini shows a strong need for another person to communicate with, and bounce ideas off of. You need to be in constant contact with other people. You probably have more than one serious relationship, though not necessarily of the romantic nature. Instead, you need to be able to learn and grow from those that you meet and spend time with.

Gemini is an air sign and air signs are all about relating. Gemini tends to relate itself to its thoughts and other people's thoughts, ideas, and creations. Gemini says that if I have created that, then I must be this and extends this approach to others.

Your moon is found in the 7th house exactly conjunct your DC. This shows that relationships are of the utmost importance to you (and is a mitigating factor when it comes to the strong self emphasis as represented by the eastern half of your chart) and that, as you said, you may have a hard time believing that you can live without them.

Your moon in Gemini in the 7th house then shows that you have built a sense of identity based upon your habit of seeing your actions, thoughts and creations as being you. It also shows that you have a hard time separating other people's actions from who they are as well. You also need strong feedback from other people. If they do not acknowledge something that you have done, you may find yourself feeling particularly invalidated or invisible.

This could be traced back to your mother herself. The mother is represented by the moon, and so we see that maybe your mother was a very busy woman with many relationships to attend to at any given time. The hard aspects show that your mother was somehow unavailable to you (health reasons?), thus creating the 7th house urge (need) for relationships.

tsmall

Premium Member
Hi Amy, I just wanted to mention a couple of things, because I see from your many posts that you are still trying to sort out your romantic life and the possibility of another marriage in the future. I would mention that if you are looking for a traditional reading delineating your marriages you could start a thread in the traditional forum specific to your chart. Sometimes members (like me) are hesitant to post to a seperate query on someone else's thread.

I had a peek at your transits today, and wouldn't you know that you have tJupiter sitting on (applying to conjunction) with your natal Moon. Jupiter...isn't very fond of Gemini. He's also the ruler of your 5th and 2nd houses. Venus is stationing to go direct in Gemini as well, and the both are with your natal moon in 8th. Venus direct may help, as she rules your 12th and 7th. Where she sits natally with Saturn and Mars in Capricorn...am I right in guessing that depression about relationships is nothing really new to you?

I would hesitate a guess that once Jupiter moves off your Moon things might start looking up, or at least become clearer to allow less emotional thinking.

I'm also thinking that something about the situation you have going right now may change between July 17-23rd.

hth

Amy

"...I'm also thinking that something about the situation you have going right now may change between July 17-23rd..."

why would you sAy this?

I am done with posting any new charts, i have already posted a chart for Delineating Marriages for Orp to look at.

Venus Retrograde has kicked my *** enough for 2 months now.

JUPITERASC

"...I'm also thinking that something about the situation you have going right now may change between July 17-23rd..."

why would you sAy this?
IMO that's connected to Mercury stationing and then turning retrograde at 12[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º [/FONT]Leo on 15 July 2012 :smile:

tsmall

Premium Member

why would you sAy this?

I am done with posting any new charts, i have already posted a chart for Delineating Marriages for Orp to look at.

Venus Retrograde has kicked my *** enough for 2 months now.

Venus will be direct, Jupiter in his own term, and Mercury will be retrograde in your 10th in Venus' term and sextiling Jupiter. News, perhaps? Something to think about at any rate.

Amy

well yeah, that is typical

i will always have that.

things have been horrible for me lately and i just want to move forward, accordig to my Venus Retrograde:

Venus turning direct comes very close to the first Uranus square Pluto aspect on June 24. So this adjustment in relationships and how we love comes at a time of major and dramatic changes. It mean the big transformations are now so much more personal, and it very positive suggesting enlightenment, given that Venus ties into this via the sextile to Uranus. It helps us deal with great change in a compassionate and universally loving way.
{Deleted by Moderator remainder of material found at http://darkstarastrology.com/venus-retrograde/}In order to respect copyright laws, members must not paste in their posts texts copied from other websites or other publications that are over 100 words long each. A maximum of 3 quotes of texts copied from other websites or other publications is accepted per post and each quote must be from a separate website or other publication. Each quote will be indicated in some way, such as placed between quotation marks, between the tags
or in some other way indicating that this is copied text. The source should be properly mentioned:

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy

Re: my natal chart - marriage again?

Can someone tell me if marriage is again in my chart?

thank you