Question from my friend

Scherzy

Someone who was very dear to me asked me to tell you this question.
He's been separated from his girlfriend for a while, still loving each other, but he doesn't know if the peace will be good.
Question: Is it better to make peace with his girlfriend?
Thank you.

Attachments

• he and his girlfriend.jpg
    he and his girlfriend.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 56

ElenaJ

If we can agree that the ascendent is your friend, that is, he asked the question, then moon was in a trine to Saturn his co-significator, although just separating.
After the opposition to Neptune it will reach back to sextile mercury, her ruler, so yes.

waybread

I pretty much stick with the traditional planets, but it looks like the moon (his emotional stake in the matter) is just edging past its trine to Saturn, with its next aspect a sextile to Mercury (her.) That looks like a "yes" to me, also.

The one thing that concerns me is that your friend's significator, Jupiter, is in the 12th house. You use the world "peace." When they were together, did they argue a lot? Did one of them feel that the other one was keeping secrets or being deceptive in some way?

They would have to figure out how to work out their differences better than they did at the time they split up.

ElenaJ

I pretty much stick with the traditional planets, but it looks like the moon (his emotional stake in the matter) is just edging past its trine to Saturn, with its next aspect a sextile to Mercury (her.) That looks like a "yes" to me, also.

The one thing that concerns me is that your friend's significator, Jupiter, is in the 12th house. You use the world "peace." When they were together, did they argue a lot? Did one of them feel that the other one was keeping secrets or being deceptive in some way?

They would have to figure out how to work out their differences better than they did at the time they split up.

Yes, in fact Jupiter squares Neptune on the cusp of the 3rd, so there was verbal deception leading to disappointments going on.

Scherzy

Their fights are a catastrophe.
They had a fight once a week.
They fight because his girlfriend thinks he's a liar
His girlfriend suffers from promises given to him and put into expectation. Trust is the main problem in this relationship.
Is this a problem that will continue in the future or it can overcome if they try?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

And I have researched the moon in horary and I found that:
'The Moon in the ninth is unfortunate. It has its “End-of-the-matter” (4th) in the 12th.' What do you think?
but moon and mercury are in mutual reception too.

That's a bit exaggerated I think.

waybread

Good call on mutual reception. I missed it. It is very helpful.

The big non-astrological question is whether either of these people have learned better, more mature ways to express disagreements.

Do they truly love each other? Or are they simply unhappy being single?

Scherzy

Good call on mutual reception. I missed it. It is very helpful.

The big non-astrological question is whether either of these people have learned better, more mature ways to express disagreements.

Do they truly love each other? Or are they simply unhappy being single?

I think there's a strange passion between them.
They're not breaking each other.
I'm connecting to the grand trine on their composites :)