Is there anthing good in my birth chart

cloud33

I am trying to understand my birth chart and relate it to my life experiences.
I have noticed that I have some difficult aspects in my birth chart Pluto opposite sun, Pluto conjunct moon. 8th house Saturn.
Lots of Pisces and 12th house stuff going on.
Was recently watching a YouTube video on Dejanira (Victim asteroid) and low and behold I have it exactly conjunct my North Node. I understand the asteroids as showing what is already going on in the birth chart and folk should not get too obsessed with individual asteroids and placements, but I can see how the theme of the Dejanira, feeling victimised and not being able to speak out is playing out in my chart.
I could never understand why someone would actively choose victimhood as their destiny, but instead have tried to put a positive spin on it and interpret it as something that I am trying to and master, so I that can help others.
I'm studying counselling, done a lot of work on myself. Also been been working with vulnerable kids and one of the first kids that I worked with was mute.
Commented as such on astrologers site, for this astrologer to shoot me down and state I need to just accept my 'fate'.
I admit that my 'victim mentality' is a work in progress, but this individual has made me feel like I shouldn't bother.
Is there anything positive going on in my birth chart, or am I just to accept my 'sucky fate' as its 'gods will'.
I'm not sure what I'm really looking for here. I certainly don't want everyone to gang up on the astrologer and agree with me that's she's mean. I just want to know if I've got anything good going on in my BC to counter balance all the victim stuff.
Thanks ahead for any replies.

Last edited:

ashriia

If you are helping others, i think youre a survivor--not a victim.
Asteriods in your chart are unecessary to see abuse of power. You have power play dynamics, that are common in victimization. But generally as we get older you can claim your power rather than having it taken from you. That is the caveat here. You have the ability to have alot of power yourself. So use it.

Additionally, the conjunction of a victim asteriod to your NN might indicate you helping victims as your life purpose.

Last edited:

cloud33

Thanks Ashriia.
I think the isolation has sent me into a bit of a dark place. Just re read my original piece - blimey !
I agree with what you are saying about pluto and dejanira. I feel difficult placements are trying to teach us something. Not sure I have mastered either of them yet, but trying.

sworm09

I have noticed that I have some difficult aspects in my birth chart Pluto opposite sun, Pluto conjunct moon. 8th house Saturn.
Was recently watching a YouTube video on Dejanira (Victim asteroid) and low and behold I have it exactly conjunct my North Node. I understand the asteroids as showing what is already going on in the birth chart and folk should not get too obsessed with individual asteroids and placements, but I can see how the theme of the Dejanira, feeling victimised and not being able to speak out is playing out in my chart.
I could never understand why someone would actively choose victimhood as their destiny, but instead have tried to put a positive spin on it and interpret it as something that I am trying to and master, so I that can help others.
I'm studying counselling, done a lot of work on myself. Also been been working with vulnerable kids and one of the first kids that I worked with was mute.
Commented as such on astrologers site, for this astrologer to shoot me down and state I need to just accept my 'fate'.
I admit that my 'victim mentality' is a work in progress, but this individual has made me feel like I shouldn't bother.
Is there anything positive going on in my birth chart, or am I just to accept my 'sucky fate' as its 'gods will'.
I'm not sure what I'm really looking for here. I certainly don't want everyone to gang up on the astrologer and agree with me that's she's mean. I just want to know if I've got anything good going on in my BC to counter balance all the victim stuff.

The asteroid conjunct your North Node isn't really the thing to look at here.

Libra Rising ruled by Venus in Pisces points directly to what you're talking about, even though I'd argue it's less of a victim mentality and more of a "I have to help everyone." mentality.

Moveable signs want to be involved with other people. They want to be where the action is and this tends to involve others. However your Ascendant ruler is in Pisces, which isn't helpful. Venus in Pisces can't see Libra. This indicates trouble arising from the desire to reach out to others. Having Venus exalted in Pisces supercharges this, but makes you so soft and gentle that you draw people to you anyway. However she is in the 6th sign, which has to do with those of a lower social class. This can go two ways. Either you draw in the worst kind of people or you aid the disadvantaged. Counseling fits like a glove honestly.

Stick with counseling. You seem to be here to help the disadvantaged. Do that in a healthy way or it'll find an outlet in an unhealthy way i.e. you being taken advantage of by garbage humans.

Zora

Account Closed
I just want to know if I've got anything good going on in my BC to counter balance all the victim stuff.

attachment.php

Hello cloud,

you don' have victim stuff in your chart. Victim constellation is a venus/pluto aspect - you don't have in your chart.

But transiting pluto is in your intercepted capricorn in your 3rd house - communication and thoughts- and still sextiles your pisces venus - and you might have got the idea in your mind.

With venus inconjuncting uranus one has more a fear of people coming too near and doesn't stand it for long. With uranus on your venus - you are too quick reacting to get a victim of somebody else.

Attachments

• !1 Cloud Birth Chart April 2020.jpg
    !1 Cloud Birth Chart April 2020.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 212

cloud33

The asteroid conjunct your North Node isn't really the thing to look at here.

Libra Rising ruled by Venus in Pisces points directly to what you're talking about, even though I'd argue it's less of a victim mentality and more of a "I have to help everyone." mentality.

Moveable signs want to be involved with other people. They want to be where the action is and this tends to involve others. However your Ascendant ruler is in Pisces, which isn't helpful. Venus in Pisces can't see Libra. This indicates trouble arising from the desire to reach out to others. Having Venus exalted in Pisces supercharges this, but makes you so soft and gentle that you draw people to you anyway. However she is in the 6th sign, which has to do with those of a lower social class. This can go two ways. Either you draw in the worst kind of people or you aid the disadvantaged. Counseling fits like a glove honestly.

Stick with counseling. You seem to be here to help the disadvantaged. Do that in a healthy way or it'll find an outlet in an unhealthy way i.e. you being taken advantage of by garbage humans.

Thank you that's a lovely interpretation, will stick with the counselling.

cloud33

attachment.php

Hello cloud,

you don' have victim stuff in your chart. Victim constellation is a venus/pluto aspect - you don't have in your chart.

But transiting pluto is in your intercepted capricorn in your 3rd house - communication and thoughts- and still sextiles your pisces venus - and you might have got the idea in your mind.

With venus inconjuncting uranus one has more a fear of people coming too near and doesn't stand it for long. With uranus on your venus - you are too quick reacting to get a victim of somebody else.

Thank you Zora.
I think I have experienced a lot of pluto themed stuff (betrayal/abuse of power) , which an earlier poster said can leave you feeling victimised, its stuff that I'm working on and trying to transform into something more positive.

I understand that there other aspects, or maybe not ? that can indicate 'victimhood' but my spin on asteroids is that they show what is already happening in the chart anyway. Dejanira seemed almost like a poster child for my chart. I can honestly relate to being/ feeling victimised and not being able to speak out about it, which is what she represents.

I really struggle at times to speak up for myself, which has caused me a lot of problems - self expression and communication, is what I need to develop. As I said in original post, ironically one of the first kids I worked with was a mute kid - he was very attached to me because I was the only person that understood him.

I wasn't aware of the relevance of Venus to victimhood, but I find the comments interesting. Also agree with the venus / Uranus comment I am a bit of an avoidant, but I put that down to being burned a few times.

Finally, my life hasn't been all doom and gloom, I think the isolation is giving me more time to think - always a dangerous thing for me :wink:

Frisiangal

I would be interested in feedback on my chart. I'm not 100% sure what time I was born, my mum tells me 9:30pm UK time. Clocks went forward day before, so could be 10:30pm.
A Vedic astrologer told 9:41pm.

Looking back at your previous posts, you received a number of replies to your anxiety thread last year. Did they have any effect upon how you deal with situations?

If it's any comfort the chart offered, which is apparently based upon rectification of some kind (what, I wonder?) of an approximate birth time, is shown with astro. com's maximum wide degrees that are not generally used by most Western astrology orientated astrologers.
Consequently the orbs are too wide to consider a Sun-Moon opposition or a Mercury-Pluto opposition as 'functional' and thus dismissing the association of Pisces with 'victimisation' tendencies. As I said in the anxiety thread post to you, there are big, as well as little fish in the ocean (of Pisces experience).

Vedic astrology also uses different techniques to interpret a chart. Mixing apples and pears for interpretation purposes might not be considered mutually workable.

I think the isolation is giving me more time to think
With transiting Saturn and outer planets influencing the chart in the manner they are, a major turning point could be on its way.

:smile:

cloud33

Thanks Frisangel.
I had astrology reading last year by 'proper astrologer' he kept going on about pluto stuff.
I have done a lot of work on myself over the last year (studying counselling, getting counselling). Anxiety is coming from lack of Self expression, assertion.
I stumbled across the Dejanira asteroid stuff and I guess it triggered something in me, anger at being dismissed as a victim and told to suck it up perhaps ? its the trigger that was intriguing me, but I didn't really explain it that well. I always think you come across things for a reason, so Dejanira was presented to me to get me thinking about victimhood and my own experiences and maybe times when I have victimised, or even fetishized it.
Thanks for your feedback, love the cryptic 'there are big, as well as little fish in the ocean (of Pisces experience)'.
Role on major turning point :w00t:

OuterPlanets89

If it's any consolation, my mom has Dejanira conjunct her Sun (in the 1st), and she suffered for a good portion of the first 30-35 years of her life, but achieved a TON in her last 25 years.

Your chart looks like a heavily empathetic chart. I think helping/healing others could be a gift of yours.

cloud33

If it's any consolation, my mom has Dejanira conjunct her Sun (in the 1st), and she suffered for a good portion of the first 30-35 years of her life, but achieved a TON in her last 25 years.

Your chart looks like a heavily empathetic chart. I think helping/healing others could be a gift of yours.

Thank you. It certainly feels like I am being lead that way.

Eric traveller

I literally dont have a single positive aspect to Jupiter. Not one...do worse than that. I'm wondering why this is that way, the planets are so well placed... but so terribly aspected.
Your chart looks okay... You literally only have positive aspects to Jupiter and the moon. Honestly, I think you have a great chart.

What are you complaining about??? Jk.
I'd kill for that positivity and that luck..and that happiness. It must be great just to feel so happy, I'd imagine.

Last edited:

cloud33

I literally dont have a single positive aspect to Jupiter. Not one...do worse than that. I'm wondering why this is that way, the planets are so well placed... but so terribly aspected.
Your chart looks okay... You literally only have positive aspects to Jupiter and the moon. Honestly, I think you have a great chart.

What are you complaining about??? Jk.
I'd kill for that positivity and that luck..and that happiness. It must be great just to feel so happy, I'd imagine.

Maybe that is a good question If everything is as fabulous as you seem to believe why indeed am I complaining ?

Eric traveller

I dont know...Why are you? How am I supposed to answer this question..What do you want. I've provided you a good answer to your question and something to perhaps be grateful about, perhaps just to ponder. I guess you missed the Jk part... That's okay.
Take care and I wish you the best!

cloud33

I dont know...Why are you? How am I supposed to answer this question..What do you want. I've provided you a good answer to your question and something to perhaps be grateful about, perhaps just to ponder. I guess you missed the Jk part... That's okay.
Take care and I wish you the best!

It was more of a rhetorical question that I was directing at myself more so than you, I'm sorry if you misunderstood that.

Don't get the JK reference ?
Anyway thanks for taking the time to respond. Keep well and stay safe