Will he get the job?

lilithofeden

Hi! I am asking if my boyfriend will get the job he interviewed for this morning.

I am judging this by looking at the 7th house as being his significator. So, 7th house ruled by Aries, he is Mars. We would flip the chart then, so his 10th would be ruled by Capricorn.

There are no aspects being made between Mars or Saturn, or to the moon. Also, I've read from Dr. Farr's posts that having the south node in the house in question is malefic and usually denotes a negative outcome.

Is everyone seeing what I'm seeing?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_he_get_the_job_.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_he_get_the_job_.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 34

Sunrise

Hi! I am asking if my boyfriend will get the job he interviewed for this morning.

I am judging this by looking at the 7th house as being his significator. So, 7th house ruled by Aries, he is Mars. We would flip the chart then, so his 10th would be ruled by Capricorn.

There are no aspects being made between Mars or Saturn, or to the moon. Also, I've read from Dr. Farr's posts that having the south node in the house in question is malefic and usually denotes a negative outcome.

Thanks in advance

Dear hi
What did happen? Did he get the job??

IleneK

Premium Member

Thanks in advance

I wouldn't flip the chart. There is BF which is 7th, and work out in the world which is 10th or Cancer, but the answer is the same. I'm not seeing a favorable outcome as Moon/job will meet a lot of other planets [Venus and Merc] before it meets him/Mars. But Mars changes sign soon and into its exaltation, so it looks like things may go better for him soon.

lilithofeden

Dear hi
What did happen? Did he get the job??

He had the phone interview about a week ago, and she told him she was sending him an email by the end of that same day with dates and times for an in-person interview, but she never did. He called her back about 2 days later and left a voice message to follow-up, but she never got back to him. It's been a week, so I think it's safe to say it's a no.