What Rising Sign Has the Best looks

gaer

Why not check the charts of famous people you consider beautiful and see how many have Libra rising?

Or of people you know personally, whose birthtimes you can verify?

I see no evidence that Libra rising appears more often than other signs.

Gaer

Ebenia

Well, this goes completely by your own chart. If you are drawn to Leos or fiery signs, then it is obvious that you like that type. I don't have much Air in my chart and I do not think that Libra ASC is anything interesting at all...

For guys, I like Scorpio and Leo risings, Taurus is also nice. Females...hmm, maybe Sagittarius, Leo or Taurus.

Moulin

Gosh, i'm a total sucker for Scorpio rising... so many of my ex's have had Scorp asc. My pluto is right on my DC too and my stellium is in mars.
they take my breath away :)

Also like fire ascendants.

Carole

I will go with LG and say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Who do you think a blind person would consider beautiful??? Mmmm....someone with a nice voice, maybe. And what if besides being blind, they are deaf? A soft skin?:rolleyes:

I have known people who have fallen for the ugliest exponents of the human race (in my opinion), so nothing it's written on stone about this subject.

Carole

Moulin

or maybe a beautiful soul and a positive vibe?

Carole said:
I will go with LG and say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Who do you think a blind person would consider beautiful??? Mmmm....someone with a nice voice, maybe. And what if besides being blind, they are deaf? A soft skin?:rolleyes:

Carole

Moulin, can you imagine a beautiful soul with a positive vibe without some warmth, softness or anything else that can be perceived through senses (I include the 6th sense here)?;)

Carole

gaer

Carole said:
Moulin, can you imagine a beautiful soul with a positive vibe without some warmth, softness or anything else that can be perceived through senses (I include the 6th sense here)?;)

Carole
I agree that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", which actually means more than what we see. But the thread was about "What Rising Sign Has the Best looks".

That was why I suggested that perhaps some of the people participating in this discussion might want to give examples of famous people they find attractive. At least in this way we could actually check the risiging signs, if we can find accurate birth-times. :)

Gaer

I didnt totally mean that looks are more than what we see.....I meant everyone sees through differnet eyes. I dont think we are going to find the asc with the best looks....already heart of a scorp has said that he likes a libran asc and he has been dissed......because its only a matter of opinion....
i reckon i could find a list of people with every asc that i find attractive (that are famous)......I'll be back!

LG

Moulin

Yes. All Scorpio risings...

Richard Gere (i know, i know... and l had gerbils as a child!)
and any Scorpio rising. I can spot them a mile off and no idea why.

Here's a good link

http://www.astrotheme.fr/en/celebrites/soleil_ascendant.htm

gaer said:
I agree that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", which actually means more than what we see. But the thread was about "What Rising Sign Has the Best looks".

That was why I suggested that perhaps some of the people participating in this discussion might want to give examples of famous people they find attractive. At least in this way we could actually check the risiging signs, if we can find accurate birth-times. :)

Gaer

gaer

Liquid Green said:
I didnt totally mean that looks are more than what we see.....I meant everyone sees through differnet eyes. I dont think we are going to find the asc with the best looks....already heart of a scorp has said that he likes a libran asc and he has been dissed......because its only a matter of opinion....
i reckon i could find a list of people with every asc that i find attractive (that are famous)......I'll be back!

LG
I would be interested in what you find. I seldom agree with the opinions of people who make lists of attractive people, which just shows that what is attractive to me is not the same as what is attractive to other people.

I doubt that all of us could come close to agreeing about who is attractive! :)

Gaer

ok,
i have done a bit of looking around......most of the people who i look for the asc's of are aqua or leo rising!

but i will still find one of each!
angelina jolie.....cancer asc
brad pitt..... (although i dont find hin that good looking these days personally) sag asc (bob marley, what a hottie)
matt damon.........aqua asc (orlando bloom)
johnny depp..........leo asc
michael hutchence.....cap rising
still looking and will be back..............

edit: lots of cancer risings too....kate hudson, david beckham

half my problem here is thinking of people......i am looking through trashy mags as a source of help.....there was this really hot guy in an english film called "green street hooligans" that i cant remeber the name of.....so many movie stars, but i have gone BLANK!

edit again later:
Ok.....there are loads! Just because i put these people here does not mean that I personally think they are great looking.....but i know they are seen by others as good looking.

ARIES RISING.....ali mc graw(back in the day) ,isabella adjani
TAURUS RISING.....che guevara, ron moss (people have swooned over this man for years...i dont like soaps!)
GEMINI RISING.....michelle pfiffer, julianne moore
VIRGO RISING.......keanu reeves, tom cruise (puke myself!), uma thurman, madonna
LIBRA RISING........leonardo dicaprio,jennifer aniston (brad married her!), ewan mc gregor, halie berry
SCORP RISING.......vanessa paradis, nicole kidman, cary grant, grace kelly
PISCES RISING.......george clooney, antonio banderas

now if i can find all these people who are just celebrities that are a small minority of the population, that have each rising sign.....then there must be heaps more out there!

Last edited:

Heart of a Scorpio

Liquid Green said:
ARIES RISING.....ali mc graw, isabella adjani, heart of a scorpio
TAURUS RISING.....che guevara, ron moss (people have swooned over this man for years...i dont like soaps!)
GEMINI RISING.....michelle pfiffer, julianne moore
VIRGO RISING.......keanu reeves, tom cruise (puke myself!), uma thurman, madonna
LIBRA RISING........leonardo dicaprio,jennifer aniston (brad married her!), ewan mc gregor, halie berry
SCORP RISING.......vanessa paradis, nicole kidman, cary grant, grace kelly
PISCES RISING.......george clooney, antonio banderas
had to make a correction to your list.

Carole

Well, first of all, we must remember that the way we look is not only the result of our rising sign influences. I would be willing to make that list if we could know for sure who, among all those Hollywood stars, still has their original looks. I mean, the real physical appearance Nature gave them before they went under the knife.

If we wanted to make something of this, we would have a really hard time finding out which part of someone's body is truly reflecting the positive or negative traits that the planetary influences granted them when they were born.

Carole

autumnleaf

Belgianmoonguy said:
Libra they say traditionally...
Some Libra risings (but also other rising signs) have dimples
That's so cute...

Gem Rising is also attractive... imo

:rotflmao:

God I hate it when people do that! They see I have dimples and have to shout it out as if I had scabies or something!!

:scorpio: :sun: & AC
:pisces: :moon:

gaer

Carole said:
Well, first of all, we must remember that the way we look is not only the result of our rising sign influences. I would be willing to make that list if we could know for sure who, among all those Hollywood stars, still has their original looks. I mean, the real physical appearance Nature gave them before they went under the knife.
There may be something even more basic going on here. Two things actually.

First, the AC would indicate which people are most likely to enjoy being in the public eye, perhaps even those who would have a deep need for it.

Second, when viewing charts of famous people, we can never be sure that the birth times have not been "adjusted" according to someone's whim.

I have noticed many stars with Leo AC, and certainly those who are stars are likely to be attractive in some way, even if it is not what some of us would call "beauty".

Beyond that, I have to wonder if some of the charts have not be rectified to place Leo on the AC because astrologers simply felt that another AC would be inappropriate.

In short, my suggestion of picking famous people may have been a very bad one. :)

Gaer

Last edited:

magj-kat

an old boyfriend of mine had scorpio rising, sun/mars/venus in scorpio..god, he was gorgeous..really dark, hair,eyes, skin..sort of an olive color..he was actually English..bit French..tall. atheletic, a marathon runner...his darkness was very scorpio....but that mars/scorpio...bad temper...a very intense person..bit too much for an easy-going leo/aquarius/libra...I always think of him as the perfect 'scorpio speciman'...

look....to just set the record straight, i dont like most of those stars looks. (if they are all real....like carole said;))
I was attempting to prove a point that good looks cover the board...because i still believe they are in the the eye of the beholder. I dont think that we can all ever agree that one rising sign has better looks than another.....
I think one of the things that probably does make someone attractive though is confidence..............confidence of some kind would have been needed for all those stars( obviously the money in the bank helps....that confidence in my opinion cant be botoxed, nipped or tucked either:D)........but i think in general, it can be said that if one has confidence and love of who they are , then good looks are really possible, despite the features that the person came with....

what does everyone else think?

Heart of a Scorpio

Why wasn't this made into a poll?

INstead of arguing to the point of no return whats the most attractive sign since it is an opinionated question, lets all just make a poll. You have your time to vote your favorite. Maybe even leave a small comment why that particular rising sign is attractive to YOU.