Hello,I'm trying to find possible careers(16 F)

Forgotten Warrior

Hello, in the past year I've been asking myself what should my career be,I'm confused and indecisive:confused:...
Hope I'm not taking any of your time.:unsure:

Forgotten Warrior

Attachments

• vaedkcksdcj31.jpg
    vaedkcksdcj31.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

What are you currently most drawn to, in terms of career opportunities?

With 2nd house ruler Jupiter in the 9th Leo, Virgo MC ruler Mercury in Pisces trine Moon in Cancer, there might be an affinity for being a teacher or mentor of some sort. Virgo MC could also mean a career where technical proficiency is needed. There is a creative conjunction of Venus/Neptune, and with the combination of 3rd and Aquarius looks a bit on the techy side of things.

There is also a healing motif that could manifest in something medical.

Forgotten Warrior

What are you currently most drawn to, in terms of career opportunities?

With 2nd house ruler Jupiter in the 9th Leo, Virgo MC ruler Mercury in Pisces trine Moon in Cancer, there might be an affinity for being a teacher or mentor of some sort. Virgo MC could also mean a career where technical proficiency is needed. There is a creative conjunction of Venus/Neptune, and with the combination of 3rd and Aquarius looks a bit on the techy side of things.

Yes,I'm pretty techy and creative(in a Pisces/water sign way), and I want to become a bioenginner, programmer,or a game developer, or probably I would have to find a way to combine the first 2...and I would let my watery side flow by teaching people who want to follow the same career(not necessarily as a teacher, but more as a volunteer)...Or if I would become a game developer, I would also create a plot and characters for that game...
But I'm not sure:sad:...
Thank you for your reply...

Eagle21

I love this watery chart :)

I have to add that since your 10th house is ruled by Virgo and it's ruler (Mercury) is in your 4th house, your work could be related to home. Or it could indicate sth relative with real estate / or doing your own business / entrepreneur ?

With your 6th house of day to day work ruled by Taurus, and the Venus being in the 3rd I'm thinking that your daily habits could be formed around teaching or writing and communication.

I guess that your intuition will guide you to the right direction..

Forgotten Warrior

I love this watery chart :)

I have to add that since your 10th house is ruled by Virgo and it's ruler (Mercury) is in your 4th house, your work could be related to home. Or it could indicate sth relative with real estate / or doing your own business / entrepreneur ?

With your 6th house of day to day work ruled by Taurus, and the Venus being in the 3rd I'm thinking that your daily habits could be formed around teaching or writing and communication.

I guess that your intuition will guide you to the right direction..

I would like to own a business in the future, but I heard it's pretty difficult...
Writing, yes.It's one of my main hobbies.
I also like teaching, but I want to do it through a vollunteering organization, not as a teacher...
Sorry for the late reply...