Can these harmonious aspects overcome this heavy square in it undesirable effects?

MagnumJoe

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]She has mars and venus in capricorn at 20, i have my mars in libra at 19.

BUT

Her mercury is in aquarius at 14, in trine with my mars, and i have my mercury in capricorn at 16 conjunct to both her venus and mars (well my sun is in capricorn too, but at 0.5 so i don't consider it much)

Also my venus is in scorpio at 20, in sextile with both of mars and venus.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Do you think these aspects would make the squares between my mars and her mars and venus more manageable and constructive?[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Zarathu

Account Closed
Without the data for both charts there is no way to tell if this is a deal breaker or whether its barely a minor annoyance.

Everyone is different. Standard defnitions don't apoply except as a guide once priorities are determined.

MagnumJoe

I am not talking about the relationship as a whole, i am talking about the misunderstandings stemming from these 2 squares specifically: can the mercurian aspects ease up the tension, since it is a path to receive the "different" energy?

I mean for example, a mars in libra would be hard on a capricorn mars, but if this person has an aquarian, or any other air sign mercury, can it ease up the communication between the 2 mars?

melisa

Her Mars may be in Cap, but it is with Venus....Venus rules Libra, so her Mars would be more compatible with your Mars Libra than a typical Mars in Cap would be.......also I like Mars square Mars----it adds a new dimension, sexual tension, and a connection----it is better than having no Mars aspect between you.
Melisa

MagnumJoe

Thanks Melisa.

Lately i started to believe that the idea of a "bad" aspect doesn't exist, because people have different tastes. So maybe some people like rough aspects? And some others likes it peaceful and harmonious. So it really depends on the person.