Help with timing

Venusine

29o28m9.jpg

So this is follow up question for my latest one. I think I can ask it as it is about timing and other wasn't? So my question is when we will start to date?

I'm Venus and he is Mars. Even though there is separating trine between main significators, Sun will conjuct moon and moon will conjuct venus. Isn't this telling or confirming that dating will happen? So...should I use the distance between Moon and Venus for timing or? It's moons last aspect? Venus is combust so he will make the move?

Moon is in Capricorn so it's a slow? And been in cadent house..is it like weeks / months?

Part of fortune is at the Asc..isn't that good sign btw? (& planetary day is mars and hour is moon...what are those for?)

Last edited:

Oddity

Moon conjunct sun - combustion. No.

Venus still combust, moving away from both Mars and sun. Also no.

Even for a one-night stand, I'd like to see Venus approaching the sun, not leaving it.

But I hope I'm wrong here.

tikana

Moon Tols sun/venus

I would not dismiss sun ... In august i ran a q will i meet so and so.. meeting literally happened within an hour
Sun was in leo conj mars separating moon reconnected both by sextile --- lol event did happen, nothing good came out.

Oddity

Moon aspects Mars, then goes to sun-Venus.

I can see what you're getting at, if it was moon, sun, Venus, with moon and Venus combust it might be a regrettable one-night-stand. But I don't see even that happening here.

And if the opportunity does come up even though it seems unlikely? Don't take it, it wouldn't be good, or lasting.

Venusine

Thank you both. I'm confused.

Oddity what I'm getting? He is good man but depressed at the moment. It doesn't have to be lasting..I'm not looking for a husband here.

Last edited:

Oddity

It may be the depression, but he looks entirely self-involved here. He's Mars. Mars is in rulership in Scorpio. The moon's last aspect was a sextile to Mars, and the moon is in Capricorn, the exaltation sign of Mars.

The moon's next aspect is to conjunct the sun, and we can safely read the sun as another masculine symbol. So whatever's going on, he's 'me, myself, and I' at this point.

Venus, a/k/a you, aren't seeing quite straight at the moment because you're blinded by the sun, which we can take as your attraction to him.

BUT you're moving away from combustion, and will soon be in another sign. At which point you'll probably start to see things differently.

tikana

Combustion is almost never a good thing
Esp when sun is about to move into detriment state so hes getting worse

Venusine

Well I just want to be good to him but maybe he Isn't able to embrace it due his state. So Tikana thinks there will be some contact as my original question was timing what is your thoughts about that? As oddity says it's not gonna happen I will keep you both updated.

tikana

Timing its a hit and miss ...id rely on the moon to be honest i will send u chart if u wish ..as an example

Mehu are notbenefiting from this at all... Theres combustion ...watch out cause you may get burned