Scorpio boss said exotic dancers are always Sags and Geminis

Lulu-B

A few years ago my Scorpio boss who was a dentist who hangs out at nicer gentlemans' clubs said exotic dancers are mostly Sagittarius and Gemini. Funny because I was one before I worked for him and am a Sagittarius.
What do people think of this doctor's observation?

Zarathu

Account Closed
I'm sure thst there are possible impacts in vocational astrology for someone who might choose to be an exotic dancer, but it won't be limited to a sun sign. I agree that that is way way to general.

Some years ago I did an analysis of successfull talk show hosts and found some amazing similarities between them, but it was not that they has strong Mercury's which is what I thought going into the look see.

If someone has the birth data for about 10 exotic dancers, it might be an interesting study to see what is there between all of them. Then Clubs could hire only dancers who fit the bill(no pun intended).

milkywaygirl

Venus saturn is a common energetic interplay that shows up in the charts of prostitutes / strippers / models / anyone who uses their beauty/sensuality/Venusian qualities to achieve security/stability/saturn. There's also an insecurity around beauty/femininity/venus when linked to saturn, and thus a need to be recognized for those qualities, as a reaction to that insecurity. Receiving money in exchange for exhibiting Venusian qualities serves as self validation.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Venus saturn is a common energetic interplay that shows up in the charts of prostitutes / strippers / models / anyone who uses their beauty/sensuality/Venusian qualities to achieve security/stability/saturn. There's also an insecurity around beauty/femininity/venus when linked to saturn, and thus a need to be recognized for those qualities, as a reaction to that insecurity. Receiving money in exchange for exhibiting Venusian qualities serves as self validation.

Very interesting. You are one sharp lady!

milkywaygirl

Very interesting. You are one sharp lady!

Thank you sir! :)

Although as an addendum, I have a friend who is a stripper who has unaspected venus in Taurus in the eighth. She has absolutely no issues with insecurity over her femininity, and is very self secure in general. She loves her job as she gets to express her venus fully. She said she feels like a whole different person when she works, and that person has little to do with who she is otherwise. And no she's not a Gemini, nor a sag ;)

Last edited:

Lulu-B

I'm sure thst there are possible impacts in vocational astrology for someone who might choose to be an exotic dancer, but it won't be limited to a sun sign. I agree that that is way way to general.

Some years ago I did an analysis of successfull talk show hosts and found some amazing similarities between them, but it was not that they has strong Mercury's which is what I thought going into the look see.

If someone has the birth data for about 10 exotic dancers, it might be an interesting study to see what is there between all of them. Then Clubs could hire only dancers who fit the bill(no pun intended).

loved your response. I KNOW its broad but I like throwing this stuff on the forum. Having been a dancer into astrology then and now I can tell you from experience, he's sort of right! Scorpios especially prominent (did we even question that) and Taurus, too. I worked at a very small nice place though, so maybe my analysis is affected. The other signs sprinkled in. No joke.
Chinese year of the Snake and Goats
Oh, 18th degree of Scorpio is the dancer. my Uranus sits there, my old dancer friends Mercury as well.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
There are some strippers in Astrodatabank(Lis Renay, for example).

I should think to see some serious aspects to the 5th house involved. I wonder what asteroids and arabic parts would indicate this use of Venus?

My database on asteroids doesn't have stripper in any of the descriptions except for erotica, and the only one so far is, of course, Eros. IN LIZ RENAY'S CHART, Eros is conjunct the Nodes and aspecting:
Saturn, Neptune, the Moon, the POF, The Sun, Jupiter, and Mars, as well as the Arabic parts of delusion and debilitated bodies(whatever this last one means!!). Yeah.... I guess!

Last edited:

milkywaygirl

In the interest of learning I have contacted some friends and asked their permission to post their charts to this thread. This is the chart of an ex prostitute and stripper, she recently had a baby and has given up that line of work.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 77

dr. farr

I (actually!) have delineated the natal charts of numerous dancers (nude and topless club performers), and I have not yet found any significant commonality-factor among them.

milkywaygirl

Here is a second chart of an ex stripper/prostitute, permission to post granted. This individual has also given up that line of work and works as an operations manager at a manufacturing company.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 72
I have a few past jobs that don't go on my current resume including Exotic Dancing. Libra with Leo rising - Me thinks it's the show off Leo that wants to be on stage.

Exotic Dancing is usually just a phase that some women go through. Prosititution is not something most women would long term if they are to survive. It could be something spotted in a Solar Return. I was in a Saturn Return when I started Dancing. I've been in many different occupations, I was working as an Emergency Room Receptionist and going to College when I to into Dancing. Eventually, I quit the ER Job and danced full time. More Money. The Olympics came to Los Angeles so the Politicians had all the Dancing Places Closed so that the Foreigners would think Los Angeles is a viturous city.

Enclosed in my Chart -

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_05_bonessa_hp_44537_25072.gif
    astro_w2gw_05_bonessa_hp_44537_25072.gif
    36 KB · Views: 56

Zarathu

Account Closed
Exotic Dancing is usually just a phase that some women go through.

I think that would have to be the case due to the physical requirements. Most sports, and this is really a kind of sport, are limited to the young. As we age the changes that take place make it increasingly difficult to be exotic enough.

But back to the astrology of it: I'm convinced that it will be the asteroids that aspect major planets that would make the nuances necessary to define the circumstance. While you could make a case for the meat and potatoes sort of astrology(pun intended), I still think the difference between an exotic dancer and a Las Vegas show girl or a Ballet dancer will not show up in that format.

I will look to see whether some of the asteroids are figured prominently in your chart.

Z

I cee

I (actually!) have delineated the natal charts of numerous dancers (nude and topless club performers), and I have not yet found any significant commonality-factor among them.

Yes! There has to be so many reasons and factors when reasoning why someone would want to become an exotic dancer!

I would imagine like 'milkyway' says that about her friend, that she can become a different person, which sounds very neptunian to me? Maybe.
Also I'm thinking these gals would be young, in there 20's, so wer'e looking at ladies with a pluto in Libra, venus/pluto, loves to weild its powerful sexuality over others.
Some may find it empowering and others may just drift into it and perhaps others like 'milky' also states, need to pay the bills and venus/saturn fits the bill.

Thats actually a very interesting aspect. Saturn always goes to extremes so one finds 'tomboys' under this aspect and very 'model' types who 'hone' their looks precisely, I read somewhere that the mother is often in competition with the daughter and often manipulates the daughter to feeling worthless where looks are concerned.

What aspects do your dancers/friends have?

Zarathu

Account Closed
..... would be young, in there 20's, so we're looking at ladies with a pluto in Libra, venus/pluto, loves to wield its powerful sexuality over others.

Lets be realistic. When its for a power play, the sexual power is OVER MEN---a strong Mars. While I'm sure that there are some ladies who may be enthralled, it does look like strip joints have a lot of sexually enthralled men throwing money. I've never been to a strip club in my 64 years, but in the "movies" that's what you see.

But you are right that there are many reasons why someone would become an erotic dancer, provided that they can dance and that they have the figure for it. I would be looking for some kind of underlying astrological signature though, and like I say it will be in the nuances not the meat and potatoes astrology, IMO of course.

I cee

Edit. Ladies with pluto in scorpio not libra...anyway:lol:

Had a look a quick look at 'milkyway' charts, I see that pluto/scorpio is on the angles and there leo and the sun up there, so they like to 'show off'.

One has venus in pisces, so.....'I'm somewhere else when I dance'

One had jup, nep, venus in scorpio!!! :love:

And if I remember correctly there was strong uranus there too, first house 'lets do something different with the body and **** off the others' maybe??.