AF 447 Air Plane Take off chart.

samsum78

It is wide around 10 degrees but the aspect is still stressful. And for things to occur it need not be exact.

Stressful aspects begin with degrees close to 150 and onwards. Most other incidents have not proved fatal though.Plus the Saturn Uranus Opposition has already been triggered since late 2008. So its effect is already in play.

Also along with AF 447 there was another flight AF459 which left Sao Paulo Brazil to Paris around the same time or later (probably 15-20 min difference). So aspects in that chart will be very similar to that of AF 447 but due to the difference in location (not too far) there might be a slight change in the house positions.

AF 459 reached safely.

Plus both these flights were delayed slightly as per their original schedule.
It might be interesting to find astrologically why one flight was fatal and the other not.

Last edited:

hermetic

well, I don't know whether to put this here or in mundane astrology, but another huge plane crash happened, http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jun/30/yemen-plane-crash-rescuers-bodies

over 150 people dead just one girl survived.
I think this is a bit too much planes falling just one month apart.
i wish i could find exact moment of departure for this flight

and also, small world, I recently talked with a guy friend, he said his sister was in Rio de Janeiro on 1st June, flying to Paris, but took a flight 2 hours earlier. :eek: he said she was actually debating staying for a little longer and taking the next flight but in the end choose the 'right' one.
how close was that! and also at the airport she and her friends met one guy who stayed there to finish some stuff and he took the later flight :(

Last edited:

samsum78

Attached chart of Flight 626.

Here again you see Moon in the eight house and when the crash occurred Moon makes an aspect to the 8th Lord and 7th Lord while still being in the 8th house.

There is a T-Square between Pluto, Sun and Moon at the time of take off. Neptune and Jupiter both rule the ascendant and are very close to the ascendant but in the 12th.

Both Neptune and Jupiter make an aspect to Venus, ruler of 8th.

Saturn Co ruler of 12th makes an aspect to the 7th lord Mercury and 8th Lord Venus. Uranus ruler of 12th makes an aspect to mercury too

Just a number of aspects that proves to be fatal especially with the Moon in the 8th house making aspects at the time of crash to Venus and Mercury. I'll check if I can post the crash chart later as I will need to regenerate it.

In general later 2009 and 2010 is a tough year for flights and airline industries. The airlines should take a lot of care or raise the bar to avoid accidents as unexpected things are just on the rise.

The hard aspects of Uranus, Saturn, Pluto with Neptune and Jupiter relative to Uranus just needs a few other aspects like the moon and some other aspects to trigger crashes. The risk frequency can be anything per month.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_10_flight_626.12259.9326.gif
    astro_2gw_10_flight_626.12259.9326.gif
    63.4 KB · Views: 22

samsum78

Attached is the take off chart of flight 7908. I am using 10:17 a.m as take off for Iran Daylight Time. (6:47 UT) 16 minutes thereafter there was a crash.

In this chart again the moon is in the 7th closing on the cusp of the 7th and 8th house. It is making hard aspects to a lot of other planets. Moon square Sun and Mercury with other aspects to Neptune and Jupiter. Uranus trines 12th lord and first house ruler Mercury and Sun too.

8th house ruler mars is quincunx pluto and square 7th house ruler Jupiter and Neptune. In addition Saturn in 12th also makes an aspect with Mercury (12th and first ruler).

So many crashes in a few months and all seem to have moon either in 7th and 8th with other hard aspects.

Interestingly I also looked at another take off chart of flight 2294 which had a hole and made an emergency landing. Here there were hard aspects wirh 7th and 8th but the moon was in the 4th and was atleast 13 degrees away making any close aspects. This was a safe landing.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_12_flight_7908.53700.29126.gif
    astro_2gw_12_flight_7908.53700.29126.gif
    62.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited: