AF 447 Air Plane Take off chart.

samsum78

Hi,

It was a pretty disastrous event and its been all over the news about AF 447 , that's been missing in the Atlantic. My sincere condolences to all who were on this plane and their friends and families.

I do not know the best way to look at this type of an event astrologically but I tried to get the take off chart which I am attaching here.

The moon in 9th house making a stressful aspect in this chart with both Saturn (9th house) and Uranus(IC). Eight Lord Sun has a square with the 7th Lord Moon in the 9th. 12th house Lord is jupiter conjunct Neptune in 3rd which is also the 4th house lord. Jupiter and Neptune rule 4th house (Pisces) and are both 12th from from 3rd.

The flight was smooth until it reached the region of extreme bad weather and is missing in the Atlantic.

Link:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=1312

[Mod edit - thread moved here as it discusses a specific event.]

Attachments

• astro_2gw_06_af447.11145.11514.gif
    astro_2gw_06_af447.11145.11514.gif
    63 KB · Views: 49
Last edited by a moderator:

aquarius7000

Hi Samsum,

The first thing that catches the eye is the very prominent location of the malefics: Pluto on the Asc (pt. of beginnings), Ura at the IC (pt. of endings) and Saturn in the house which rules air-travel, the 9th.

Ok, let us begin by having a look at the 9th house. Lord of the 9th is the Sun, in airy Gemini and in the unfortunate 6th house, from where it is squared by the great malefic, Saturn - placed in the 9th and conjunct the Moon (see below as to what the Moon represents). Saturn, as noted, rules the point of beginnings, the Asc, on which sits Pluto (very prominently placed). Merc disposits the planets in the 9th and also the Sun. It is squared by the trio: Nep (mysterious disappearance of the aircraft over the Atlantic Ocean), Jup (natural ruler of the 9th house) and Chiron (the wounded healer) in Aqua. Further, Merc is also in an aspect to the Moon (the heart of the chart). (Mod ruler of Aqua) Uranus is highly angular and opposes the Moon. Now, in Mundane Astrology (akin to Event Astro), the Moon denotes the (common) people and Uranus, a sudden happening. Notice also that the contact of the airplane was disrupted due to thunder and lightening; God of the skies, Uranus (or Ouranos) seemed pretty active. Indeed, this activity cost many their life.

Cheers,
AQ7

katydid

Here is my nagging question. It is kind of an old conundrum but I really wish I had the answer.
Would we expect to find that EVERY passenger on that plane had significant, malefic afflictions going on in their charts, signifying sudden tragic death?
Is there a signature that we would find in every chart, including those of the surviving friends and family members?
I would have to assume so I suppose.

I personally would only take this chart as being that of the actual plane....to venture into each and every passenger having a bad chart on that day I would consider to be totally unrealistic and unlikely. Bit like a bus driver having a bad day and killing everyone on the bus....

AquariusT

katydid said:
Here is my nagging question. It is kind of an old conundrum but I really wish I had the answer.
Would we expect to find that EVERY passenger on that plane had significant, malefic afflictions going on in their charts, signifying sudden tragic death?
Is there a signature that we would find in every chart, including those of the surviving friends and family members?
I would have to assume so I suppose.

Yes. I believe so. I have heard many astrologers agree with this, and many lectures about this. The signature would not be the same, but the transit for death would be in every chart. No way to know the charts of all the passengers, and the birthtime. Sadly.

katydid

sparklyskies said:
I personally would only take this chart as being that of the actual plane....to venture into each and every passenger having a bad chart on that day I would consider to be totally unrealistic and unlikely. Bit like a bus driver having a bad day and killing everyone on the bus....

But if astrology really works, then EVERY passenger on that plane will have something indicating that fateful, tragic event.

I would really like to test out the theory actually.

cassanra

Good goodness....I wondered why this chart looks so familiar. this is my lunar chart for this month with the moon shy 1 degree.
Sorry to digress but in my lunar the moon is sitting exactly on the 9th and Uranus on the 3rd. Mars is on the IC at 0 degrees. We were planning a flight to California as my birthday present but 'issues' got in the way.

Oh well it was just a shock:)

katydid

cassanra said:
Good goodness....I wondered why this chart looks so familiar. this is my lunar chart for this month with the moon shy 1 degree.
Sorry to digress but in my lunar the moon is sitting exactly on the 9th and Uranus on the 3rd. Mars is on the IC at 0 degrees. We were planning a flight to California as my birthday present but 'issues' got in the way.

Oh well it was just a shock:)

Yikes. Maybe it is just as well that you didnt take the trip this lunar cycle afterall.:eek:

samsum78

Hey Aquarius ,

I like your analysis seems pretty inline with the event. I believe the passengers should have some sort of transit to indicate death, especially progressions usually should have some aspect.

Below is a slightly different approach

Vedic Progression Analysis:

I use a lot of Vedic astrology for progressions at times which is based on a fixed constellations and does not use the Ayanamsa or which is currently 24 degrees. In order to get that chart you would subtract 24 degrees from each sign and planet and redraw the chart. I have surprisingly found this very accurate.

In that chart the 8th house is ruled by Cancer (ruler Moon) and Mercury is the 7th lord. For Accidents or Death, some aspect should be made with the 8th Lord. For large accidents 7th and 8th house will be an indicator as they are also known as the marakas or killer planets, In this case when the Plane disappeared, roughly 4hrs after departure, the Moon was making an exact aspect with Mercury. Some of these aspects have just blown me off.

aquarius7000

Samsum, yeah, I know that, in Vedic Astrology, the signs move by one sign, or, as you put it more accurately, 24°. Yet, since I mainly practise Western Astrology, like most members around here, I am unfamiliar with most of the Vedic terminology and technique. Thus, it is always good to have at least the Western equivalent of the Vedic terms in brackets or something.

Yes, we should also look at the Lord of the 8th, which is the Moon by Vedic Astrology, as you noted; and the Sun by Western. I mentioned the placement of the Sun, etc in my previous post, but it is worth noting how both the lights are aspected by Saturn in the chart. Also, as CNN said: <Air France says jet may have suffered electrical problems after hitting storm>; I find Uranus in the chart to be quite telling of this event, as already earlier mentioned. Of course, in an event chart, to have the malefics, as already also noted, where they were in this particular chart, doesn't really bode well. In fact, look also at how angularly placed Mars (energy, action) is in the chart, and is in a potent trine (easy flow of energy) to Pluto (destruction) on the Asc. Oh & one more thing I wanted to mention in my previous post is that, though I included Chiron as part of the current trio in Aqua, it is not really used in traditional Astrology.

I personally would only take this chart as being that of the actual plane
The chart that Samsum put up was that of an 'event', namely the take-off of the plane. The chart of the event: when the airplane disappeared (about only three hours or so after take-off) might also be worth looking at (re houses and the Moon).

Btw, for those not very familiar with electional and event Astrology; I did a very basic write-up right at the top of this particular Astrology section (it's a sticky post).

AQ7.

samsum78

Yes,

Uranus is a key factor here and its nature is very electric. There is no doubt that the aspects are really hard in these cases and both Eastern and Western systems easily show these issues.

The incident occurred 3.5 hrs to 4hrs after take off and was near Brazil along the coast. I am not sure of the place then. The main aspect at that time is Moon making a very close aspect to Mercury in both systems.

Here is the closest location of the site where the plane went missing in the Atlantic and the Ascendant could be a few later degrees in Aquarius (ruler, Uranus and Saturn).

Moon in the 8th, Saturn in the 7th close to 8th, Uranus, Lord of Ascendant in 2nd Opposition Moon, squaring Mercury, Jupiter Neptune in First close to Asc. Mercury lord of 8th at IC.

Sadly, flight seemed to be fated.

Link:

vbimghost.php

Attachments

• astro_2gw_06_af447.20678.27383.gif
    astro_2gw_06_af447.20678.27383.gif
    62.7 KB · Views: 28

Neptune Rising

The first look at this chart shows trouble to me with Uranus at the nadir. Where is the POF? Also Moon opposing Uranus and Pluto on the Ascendant, it just doesn't feel right. I also did a horary and an event chart. Both had very strong Uranus on the angles, I think one of them had Uranus opposite the POF. Electric issues and explosive things. My heart goes out to the people on that flight, we now know they have discovered the wreckage.

FleetingDasein

katydid said:
But if astrology really works, then EVERY passenger on that plane will have something indicating that fateful, tragic event.

I would really like to test out the theory actually.

I'm glad someone brought this up (although I do not want to divert the subject from this tragedy) but I had been asking myself the same question. I firmly believe that every passenger on that plane had, in one way or another, something indicating a tragic event. Thing is, not all of us die whenever we have a tragic chart. Astrology leaves space for free will. Accidents such as this can, and have been avoided. At least that's my view on the subject.

I was reading an article on my local newspaper about this man who had missed the Air France flight. His previous flight got delayed, and by the time he arrived, it was too late to board the aircraft. I'd expect to see an active chart, but once again, death is dependent on other factors.

There have been so many plane crashes lately. I've been having recurring nightmares about it, then this happens. My condolences go out to the family and friends of the victims. I cannot imagine what they are going through.

katydid

Neptune Rising said:
The first look at this chart shows trouble to me with Uranus at the nadir. Where is the POF? Also Moon opposing Uranus and Pluto on the Ascendant, it just doesn't feel right. I also did a horary and an event chart. Both had very strong Uranus on the angles, I think one of them had Uranus opposite the POF. Electric issues and explosive things. My heart goes out to the people on that flight, we now know they have discovered the wreckage.

I heard something on the car radio last night that was really shocking. Some talk radio late night guy said that on the Drudge Report, there was evidence that this same flight, only 3 days earlier, on thursday, was postponed because of a bomb scare. The plane was emptied, checked and all was okay. So 3 days later this plane dissapears ? I wonder if there is anything to be seen in the chart that can differentiate bombs from thunder?
They also said on the radio that the debris was scattered 3 miles across the ocean, similar to other bombed wreckage. When a plane goes down because
of electrical problems, the debris does not have a massive 15 mile stretch like that.

Here is the article from Drudge Report; it was dated may 27 09;

BOMB SCARE ON AIR FRANCE

The airport safety delayed an Air France flight this evening before departing for Paris immediately after the company received a bomb threat over the phone at the airport of Ezeiza.
The Federal Police, along the Firemen’s direction and the Airport’s Safety proceeded to inspect the plane, that arrived this morning from the French city and, after a brief stop, it was preparing to return.
The routine procedure lasted approximately one hour and a half and, as sources of the airport reported all the passengers are ok and they were not evacuated.
This is a cached copy only, due to excessive server traffic. Some functions may not be working. Thank you.
You might want to subscribe via RSS

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Thanks for posting the chart of the moment when the fated 'event' actually happened.

You have already mentioned a couple of placements that changed in this chart. Note that, since this chart is based on the time when the plane actually went missing/vanished, the Nep-Jup-Chi trio has moved toward the Asc (significator of the event), and Aqua (sudden event) is on the 1st-house cusp now. Merc rules the 8th (death, destruction and debris) here and is placed, this time, in the house of endings (very angular) from where it aspects the Moon (heart of the chart; the people) back in the 8th, and Saturn- lord of the Asc. It is also interesting to note that the planet of travel, Merc, should rule the 8th, and that the natural ruler of the 9th (flying, long-distance travel) is placed in the 1st.

AQ7

Neptune Rising

katydid said:
I heard something on the car radio last night that was really shocking. Some talk radio late night guy said that on the Drudge Report, there was evidence that this same flight, only 3 days earlier, on thursday, was postponed because of a bomb scare. The plane was emptied, checked and all was okay. So 3 days later this plane dissapears ? I wonder if there is anything to be seen in the chart that can differentiate bombs from thunder?
They also said on the radio that the debris was scattered 3 miles across the ocean, similar to other bombed wreckage. When a plane goes down because
of electrical problems, the debris does not have a massive 15 mile stretch like that.

Thanks for that, that is very interesting. The first thing I thought when I did my horary chart was explosion, Uranus was on the DC and Moon had just opposed it, but then I thought it can't possibly be. It didnt make sense for a plane to explode if it was struck by lightening, but its not impossible. Here is my horary chart http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/astro_2gw_405_what_happened_to_the_.gif

For the flight chart:
I also noticed on the actual chart for the flight time, Uranus is opposite the Part of Fortune. Moon is approaching conjunction with this Part of Fortune and opposing Uranus. I was just looking at the sextile of the Jup/Chir/Nep trio to detrimented Venus/Mars. Moon is forming the apex of an inconjunct with Venus and the trio, and the apex seems to be conjunct the Part of Fortune!! And the Part of Fortune is right at the MC.. al that with Pluto lurking on the Ascendant. I just can' figure out what the POF stands for, is it an explosive device? Certainly Neptune/Jupiter/Chiron involved, massive wounding and illusions.

samsum78

I believe that if there is a bomb threat or some sort of terrorist activity, Pluto would be more actively involved with Saturn, Moon and North Node along with Uranus and Neptune.

Though in this chart Pluto is square Uranus, Sextile Neptune and Trine Mars, which signifies destruction, there may be probably just a very remote possibily of something involved.

Some other impotant factors for bombs or terrorist activity are Pluto along with north node forming a Yod with Sun and Moon or Pluto at Mid Point of Sun and Moon, usually power struggle along with other stressful aspects.

Pluto opposite or conjunct Saturn, Uranus, Neptune is equally important.

This just leads to another discussion for the event coming up later The T-Square of Pluto-Saturn-Uranus in 2010. Probably we could discuss that in another thread.

Neptune Rising

Moon forming the apex of a yod with the trio and Venus, would that shed light on anything.. it definately seems like a trigger. Venus in detriment, Mars loosly involved with the yod base too, and MArs in detriment. POF at the Midheaven also part of the apex of this yod. Yods are so powerful.

samsum78

Besides this incident there are have been many minor air incidents in the past 3 weeks and still occurring almost every few days in different places around the world. I even came across a blog which listed all these minor incidents but due to corrective action at the right time these incidents were not fatal.

1. Small Fires
2. Emergency Landings

Is the Saturn Uranus opposition and the T-Square with Pluto we are headed to indicating possibilities with risk in travel.

Uranus is electric and rules the air sign Aquarius with Saturn as a co ruler.

It seems the airline industry is in for some reconsideration, considering replacement of old technology parts, weather, pilot fatigue around the world etc.

hermetic

^ yes, I've also been reading and hearing in the news almost daily about some small accidents - for example airplane crashing into airport tunnel during landing or something, and I am thinking it is too often for just a coincidence.

But isnt Saturn Uranus opposition pretty wide at the moment? :confused: