What kind of person is he?

ellie04

Can someone help me to read what type of person he is? Is he serious in love or a player?

He seems to get deeply attached easily yet he claims that he doesn't... that he lets go easily.

At times he seems completely honest, yet at times he acts like he's not honest.

Unfortunately I don't know his exact ToB (except he was born early morning) so houses not accurate but aspects are. Moon is definitely Libra.

EDIT: It appears that I've gotten his ToB close to accurate so the house placements should be right.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_dan.29956.106789.jpg
    astro_2gw_dan.29956.106789.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

katydid

Can someone help me to read what type of person he is? Is he serious in love or a player?

He seems to get deeply attached easily yet he claims that he doesn't... that he lets go easily.

At times he seems completely honest, yet at times he acts like he's not honest.

=================================================

I do not think he is a player. I think he takes relationships very seriously. And he probably expects others to do the same, if they want to be involved with him.

His Moon/Pluto conjunction is being sandwiched by Pallas and the North Node. He is likely very affected emotionally by love relationships and feels things deeply.

The difficulty comes in trying express those heavy feelings. He may keep his partner guessing at times. Moon/Pluto at the very bottom of the chart likes to stay hidden, for their own comfort and security. He may push people away when he feels emotionally threatened, even if he doesn't want to push them away. :ninja:

The square to Moon/Pluto from Mars/Jupiter in Cancer exaggerates and magnifies the emotional turbulence. I think he might crave drama. It might be difficult to be in an intimate relationship with him because he likes things to be chaotic and intense.

He has a very difficult Sun/Mercury square to Neptune. The midpoint of his Sun and Mercury is squaring Neptune , in the 5 or 6th.

Why is that difficult for him? Mercury in Virgo likes facts, data, certainty, and logic. It feels anxious and uncertain when the facts/circumstances are not known and settled.

That exact square to Neptune, by midpoint, creates self doubt and confusion.

With the Venus trine Neptune, that energy can create a gifted writer, artist, musician, designer, etc. :love:

But when under emotional stress, that afflicted Neptune can create an imbalance, creating the tendency towards certain vices, like alcohol, drugs, or other addictions, or the tendency to distort reality or to deceive oneself through denial, delusion etc. :bandit:

That Neptune square might create circumstances where he is suspicious, for no logical reason, and jumps to negative conclusions, partially because he might crave the drama of it all? :unsure:

Neptune can transcend that negative phase and be a spiritually enlightened soul and be inspirational and if so, then it would be better than what I wrote above.^^
:sideways:

ellie04

^^ Thanks! I'm glad that the chart doesn't show him as a player. He has lotsa gal pals and poor alcohol control so when he drinks he gets friendly & flirty and this makes me feel insecure, that's why I asked if the chart shows him as a player.

And you're spot-on about the love of drama. I feel this about him too. He always seemed to purposely do things to rile me up or he'd tell me he miss me one moment then push me away the next. I never knew what he was thinking or how he really felt about me. :( And for someone who's apparently so emotionally complex, he doesn't seem to welcome it when I bare my feelings to him. He'd tell me to calm down and don't be upset while he prances around me.

I'm glad to know I'm not crazy... that he has a complex way of expressing his emotions.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Poor alcohol control....interesting. Wonder if he has a bad temper as well. Or perhaps one of those "simmering" tempers that blow over eventually. That terrible Mars conjunct exalt Jupiter on ascendant, yikes.

As for the question: I dunno about being a player, but a violent temper is something I can see from here.

Hkk

Account Closed
^^ Thanks! I'm glad that the chart doesn't show him as a player. He has lotsa gal pals and poor alcohol control so when he drinks he gets friendly & flirty and this makes me feel insecure, that's why I asked if the chart shows him as a player.

And you're spot-on about the love of drama. I feel this about him too. He always seemed to purposely do things to rile me up or he'd tell me he miss me one moment then push me away the next. I never knew what he was thinking or how he really felt about me. :( And for someone who's apparently so emotionally complex, he doesn't seem to welcome it when I bare my feelings to him. He'd tell me to calm down and don't be upset while he prances around me.

I'm glad to know I'm not crazy... that he has a complex way of expressing his emotions.

Sounds like someone I knew once. Once I stepped away from the toxicity I realised he was narcissistic. Your defo not crazy

ellie04

Poor alcohol control....interesting. Wonder if he has a bad temper as well. Or perhaps one of those "simmering" tempers that blow over eventually. That terrible Mars conjunct exalt Jupiter on ascendant, yikes.

As for the question: I dunno about being a player, but a violent temper is something I can see from here.

Sorry, I took awhile to respond. He has a wilful temper, I would say, but not violent. But you're right he has a simmering temper. He can stay angry with me for some time w/o saying anything and then it blows up and he'll rant & rant... then it blows over.

Last edited:

ellie04

I do not think he is a player. I think he takes relationships very seriously. And he probably expects others to do the same, if they want to be involved with him.

His Moon/Pluto conjunction is being sandwiched by Pallas and the North Node. He is likely very affected emotionally by love relationships and feels things deeply.

The difficulty comes in trying express those heavy feelings. He may keep his partner guessing at times. Moon/Pluto at the very bottom of the chart likes to stay hidden, for their own comfort and security. He may push people away when he feels emotionally threatened, even if he doesn't want to push them away. :ninja:

The square to Moon/Pluto from Mars/Jupiter in Cancer exaggerates and magnifies the emotional turbulence. I think he might crave drama. It might be difficult to be in an intimate relationship with him because he likes things to be chaotic and intense.

He has a very difficult Sun/Mercury square to Neptune. The midpoint of his Sun and Mercury is squaring Neptune , in the 5 or 6th.

Why is that difficult for him? Mercury in Virgo likes facts, data, certainty, and logic. It feels anxious and uncertain when the facts/circumstances are not known and settled.

That exact square to Neptune, by midpoint, creates self doubt and confusion.

With the Venus trine Neptune, that energy can create a gifted writer, artist, musician, designer, etc. :love:

But when under emotional stress, that afflicted Neptune can create an imbalance, creating the tendency towards certain vices, like alcohol, drugs, or other addictions, or the tendency to distort reality or to deceive oneself through denial, delusion etc. :bandit:

That Neptune square might create circumstances where he is suspicious, for no logical reason, and jumps to negative conclusions, partially because he might crave the drama of it all? :unsure:

Neptune can transcend that negative phase and be a spiritually enlightened soul and be inspirational and if so, then it would be better than what I wrote above.^^
:sideways:

I’m re-reading this after 2yrs and wow, I realised you’re so accurate about him! I also got his accurate birth time which changes his rising sign & houses - http://imgur.com/bYWaggg

We’re still together but he still has issues expressing his feelings and this makes me doubt at times. If anyone can shed light…? ����

jason

A couple of key squares to his moon, Moon-Pluto conjunction, and Saturn welded to Venus, hanging out in limbo not really talking with anything else.

Yeah he might have trouble communicating his feelings. :)

There is a lot of energy and power in his chart. But it's going to take a lot of self-mastery for him to fully channel it. My guess is he'll have to find a way of expressing himself that is unique for him, but not destructive.

I would ask, how committed is he to his own self-improvement? Where there's a will, there's a way. For him it will take a lot of will. A lot of conscious effort. But there's also a lot of strength, should he choose it.

ellie04

@jason

Any suggestions how to read his cues?

Although we’ve come a long way but I still have trouble understanding his emotions at times. He would open up his feelings to me like never before so that’s a great improvement but after that he will proceed to close back up. Or at times he would say what I consider hurtful things then to tell me he didn’t mean it that way. Also he would be very clingy one moment and seemingly distant the next.

Last edited:

jason

What is he doing for his part, to make himself more available for you?
You can meet each other, but it would be very difficult for you to meet him if he is not doing something to move toward you also.

Zora

Account Closed
I’m re-reading this after 2yrs and wow, I realised you’re so accurate about him! I also got his accurate birth time which changes his rising sign & houses - http://imgur.com/bYWaggg

We’re still together but he still has issues expressing his feelings and this makes me doubt at times. If anyone can shed light…? ����

Hello ellie,

it would be great to have a clear and better readable chart without all this asteroid stuff - most astrologers don't like nor use - helping nothing but taking much space so that numbers of planet placements get more tiny. And with actual transits.

You're still together - this means a lot. But can you imagine that your issues may come from that you personally see him through your eyes and with your chart energies and your own issues ? And that he probably represents exactly those parts you are kinda missing in a certain way and need to get to know as a "completion" from a higher sense and point of self-evolving ? As it was you who attracted him with your chart energies.

And probably would never find out how to better understand or communicate with him- if not posting your chart and your synastry with you in the circle - too - so that we can see the whole story and where issues come from ?

Not - that I don't understand you - I'm very long married with a similar man- you are in relationship with. And I can confirm you - men and women are different - and will stay it whole life long - especially in expressing emotions - what is always more easier for women by nature. But it is important to find the bridges - where both can meet for understanding each other.

And you and your own personal issues and background story from where you experience all in your relationship are an essantial part as your input -you give to create your relationship - as a relationship is always made by two persons - but both important to see in their individual needs - for being able to give helping astrological hints.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
From his chart and now known accurate TOB - his moon rules his 8th house. With moon/pluto correspondence energy - a strong, persisting and very intense energy - but always connected with subconsiously deep feelings of fear to get existencially completely destroyed. In his chart additionally intensified by moon conjunct pluto.

His moon ruling his 8th house is in 11th house. This is nearly the most farest away position from personal area and the nearly highest outlook to see or perceive future coming events or trends. Persons with this constellation feel and perceive and notice everything outside in public with sensitive antennas - a lot more than others do - but with a moon ruling 8th - more focussed and concentrated on the worse things happening outside and to come (kinda as prewarnings )- but do not really feel their own personal feelings and needs and mostly don't know, how to help themselves.

His 4th house is on sensitive and special degree of 0° pisces - beween 2 energies and 2 sign qualities - aries and pisces. Mars additionally in water element female sign cancer in a moon ruled 8th house (house of (early) death or near to death experience in own life- shock and trauma - subconsciously stored in psyche- able to take instinctively influence afterwards - often beyond personal control)- being an emotional man - was kinda as dangerous experienced by him in his family and his father - mars as ruler of 5th house - male sun principle squared by pluto - at point of his birth.

Pluto rules 12th house - also prenatal experience before birth during pregnancy of own mother - Uranus in scorpio sitting critical close to cusp 12th and health and healing axis 6th/12th at point of birth. To me looks like a certain kinda dangerous circumstances before birth - which can be stored in own memory and can take subconsciously impact whenever starting a new beginning in own life - new relationship - new job - new home ..etc.

Very emotional and very high sensitive with neptune ruling 4th and moon/neptune correspondence energy - not easy for a man - he tries to hide and to defend- because he feels himself as different and as attacable -with neptune in 1st house short under ASC. He more expresses emotions by doing something for the person he loves. Not expressing emotions so much with words.

If you are a person needing words for feeling yourself loved - then you will have a problem. His 3rd house - communication is in aquarius - a more distant personally unemotional air sign - uranus as ruler of 3rd is in secretive scorpio in 12th house-

Last edited:

ellie04

Hi Zora

Thanks for reading his chart and you're right he expresses himself more through actions than words. When he does things for me it's like he really cares but his defensiveness can feel like rejection and it hurts. He not only hides his emotions, he rejects it at times, that's how I feel... but he would deny it. He would sometimes push me to the door only to feel hurt when I attempt to walk away.

My Natal - http://imgur.com/VwEUAKa

Our Synastry (I'm inside) - http://imgur.com/74jv4dU

Pls let me know what else you see. Any long-term potential or are we plagued with difficulties? Thanks.

ellie04

What is he doing for his part, to make himself more available for you?
You can meet each other, but it would be very difficult for you to meet him if he is not doing something to move toward you also.

What do you mean by meet each other?

ellie04

I can't see the chart. Being leaded to imgur it appears all black and for a second the chart is visible and then it disappears into the black.

Same with your natal.

Can't you store it as a file on your pc or cell phone and then upload it here from there ?

Ok, here they are.

Attachments

• Astro-Natal.jpg
    Astro-Natal.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 176
  • Synastry.jpg
    Synastry.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 30

Zora

Account Closed
Ok, here they are.

attachment.php

Sorry - dear ellie - but with this full-packed-having-clicked-on-everything-chart - I can't be of help to you - my eyes get crazy from.

What I meant with a readable chart without asteroids and other stuff -is like this...

Attachments

• ! Chart Example.jpg
    ! Chart Example.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 25

ellie04

Hi Zora

I drew to all objects so that aspects between asteroids will show that's why you see all the lines.
Anyway, here's a simpler chart with table removed since not all aspects are showing.

Hope it's clearer now.

Attachments

• Natal-El.jpg
    Natal-El.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: