possible 'know-it-all' significations in the natal chart

or1000

what would say are the common 'know-it-all' indicators in the natal chart? i feel like i have this in my chart and it annoys even me... i just want to know the sort of things in the chart might point to this?

katydid

what would say are the common 'know-it-all' indicators in the natal chart? i feel like i have this in my chart and it annoys even me... i just want to know the sort of things in the chart might point to this?

Sometimes Mercury/Jupiter can indicate know it all. A strong Mercury conjunct or trine an exalted dignified Jupiter may indicate someone who really does have a lot of knowledge and has quick access to it. And good comprehension skills.

Sometimes Mercury opposite or square a less stellar Jupiter, may indicate someone who THINKS they know it aLL, but they may actually jump to lots of conclusions or take quick shortcuts and make errors or sloppy assumptions.

Mercury/Pluto configurations can be a similar thing but more on the unconscious level. It may indicate people who have gut feelings or deeply held beliefs, and they refuse to budge from them, even if they are irrational or unproven, etc.

If you get a configuration with Mercury/Jupiter and Pluto than you have a real know it all on your hands. lol

I have a t-square with Mercury/Jupiter opposition squaring Pluto in Leo. So I have my own deeply imbedded beliefs that no one can shake me loose from. lol

Last edited:

Eric traveller

I have one of these. A Jupiter opposition the ascendant. Also t- Square with Uranus and Jupiter...with Jupiter opposing the ascendant in the seventh house. would inflate someone's personality, and also would make them difficult, erronious and rebellious individuals, not willing to take orders to listen to anyone else, always doing something differently.

Looking at Jupiter here. Any Jupiter opposition's mainly.

Also with Jupiter opposition's, it tends to create a GOD complex in someone, wherein the person knows everything and they think & act as if they're benevolent, wise, and all knowing etc. There are different God complexes, such as the one with Pluto which mainly revolve power and judging someone/ & justice. That would be where someone thinks they're the judge, jury and executioner of everyone and everything all of the time and... can't stand not being powerful and in control. It's really a dangerous aspect. This might be a pluto dominant, a Pluto in the 10th house positively aspected, an ascendant or a conjunction etc.

Think of Jupiter as ruling the upper proper world, and Hades/pluto ruling the lower worlds...with themes of power, corruption and abuse taking control and becoming thematic in terms of all-knowing, know it alls, and God complexes

But, it mainly me looks as if you're talking about Jupiter, here. When I read what you said- it seems to be centered mainly around Jupiter oppositions...look for those, and squares with Jup.
Also negative mercury aspects with Jupiter or negative mercury aspects in general.
I hope that helps...

Last edited:

waybread

Sun in Sagittarius has a reputation for know-it-allness. I'd add sun conjunct Jupiter.

If you do know a lot, however, it's not a bad thing so long as you don't offend other people with it.

I note you byline quote!