does he have a crush on me?

nadiaaa

so there’s this boy i really like and he is in one of my classes and stares at me is always by my locker when his locker is far away from mine... i hear his name everywhere now and i see him more often too. can anyone please reply?

Attachments

• 17E6DBFB-39D6-4D01-AC10-922A5DB3F082.png
    17E6DBFB-39D6-4D01-AC10-922A5DB3F082.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 60

GeminiGrrl

so there’s this boy i really like and he is in one of my classes and stares at me is always by my locker when his locker is far away from mine... i hear his name everywhere now and i see him more often too. can anyone please reply?

I suspect that the primary reason why nobody has replied to your question yet is because the chart you have supplied is unfortunately useless for the question you have asked. What you have provided is not a birth chart but an event chart for today's date (05-14-21) showing the positions of the planets. In order to have any hope of receiving an answer to your question, you will need to supply a synastry chart showing how your natal or birth chart interacts with his (especially since you do not have a relationship with him as yet -- a composite chart is not appropriate as this stage). In order for this to be as accurate as possible, you would need to have the dates and locations where the two of you were born and if at all possible exact time of birth as well (this is important for calculating the moon sign and ascendant, both of which are very important elements in determining potential compatibility).

katydid

I suspect that the primary reason why nobody has replied to your question yet is because the chart you have supplied is unfortunately useless for the question you have asked. What you have provided is not a birth chart but an event chart for today's date (05-14-21) showing the positions of the planets. In order to have any hope of receiving an answer to your question, you will need to supply a synastry chart showing how your natal or birth chart interacts with his (especially since you do not have a relationship with him as yet -- a composite chart is not appropriate as this stage). In order for this to be as accurate as possible, you would need to have the dates and locations where the two of you were born and if at all possible exact time of birth as well (this is important for calculating the moon sign and ascendant, both of which are very important elements in determining potential compatibility).

But this is the horary forum. So she posted the correct chart.

katydid

Maybe, but I am not sure.

You are Mercury, exalted by sign, but in the 9th house, which is opposed your natural placement, thus a bit of a reach.

He is also exalted by sign, but in your 6th. You two do not make any aspects to each other currently.

But there is an upcoming trine from the Moon to him, Jupiter, when the Moon enters Cancer. I am not sure if that means that he moves on at that time, or if he makes his feelings known.

What do you think? Are you friends with any of his friends?

nadiaaa

ik a few of his friends. they are really nice and cool to talk to too. my crush is single now and moved on from this girl he liked btw. thank you sm!:joyful:

ElenaJ

Sorry if you've felt neglected, but for the future just keep in mind that a lot of people on the forum have other work to do and can't always reply quickly. But eventually, you will receive a reply.

For the chart, actually the moon is void of course, it makes no further aspects while it is in its sign, so there is no action going on.
He is Neptune, in his house, not relating to you in any way.
There are no aspects between you two.
You might want to see how things develop, if they do, and then post another chart.
The situation could change in the future but for now, there is nothing there, sorry.

tikana

Sorry if you've felt neglected, but for the future just keep in mind that a lot of people on the forum have other work to do and can't always reply quickly. But eventually, you will receive a reply.

For the chart, actually the moon is void of course, it makes no further aspects while it is in its sign, so there is no action going on.
He is Neptune, in his house, not relating to you in any way.
There are no aspects between you two.
You might want to see how things develop, if they do, and then post another chart.
The situation could change in the future but for now, there is nothing there, sorry.

Looks like entitlement vs "neglect"

knowledge

It seems that you are interested in him and will reach him in 10-12 days from the date you have posted this question and to me "the moon void of course" would mean the situation would change (from the present into an emotional state which will urge you to reach him.