Extreme charts

Rebel Uranian

There are 2 domiciles 2 detriments 2 falls, many aspect patterns, and it's generally impossible to tell what sign many of the planets are in from the attributes of that sign in general. The only planet with 0 hard aspects is Pluto. There are 3 singletons including conjunctions as singletons as single singletons (yay tonguetwisters!) and Uranus/Aqua/11th house stuff can't leave anything alone for some reason. Do you want this chart? Of course not. I don't want it either. But I have to live with it :/ The mutual reception makes the Grand Cross much much easier. If I had the chance to switch charts I wouldn't do it because I'd make a mistake designing my own chart.

Last edited:

Lightrider

There's something that has been bugging me for a while. I have looked for some info, but i'm still not sure.

I know my ascendant is Cancer, so Moon is supposed to be my chart ruler. But then i noticed my Jupiter (which is in retrograde) is in my 1st house and it's conjunct my ascendant. Does this mean Jupiter is my chart ruler?

Also what does it mean when your chart ruler is in retrograde?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_lightrider_he.57717.13167.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_lightrider_he.57717.13167.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 37

JUPITERASC

There's something that has been bugging me for a while. I have looked for some info, but i'm still not sure. I know my ascendant is Cancer, so Moon is supposed to be my chart ruler. But then i noticed my Jupiter (which is in retrograde) is in my 1st house and it's conjunct my ascendant. Does this mean Jupiter is my chart ruler? Also what does it mean when your chart ruler is in retrograde?

Moon is domicile ruler of Cancer while Mars is Triplicity ruler of Cancer.

Consider however, that Cancer is also the Sign of Jupiter's Exaltation and you have Jupiter in Cancer on the Ascendant

- nevertheless do remember I am no expert so here's a link to a reliable source giving details of how to calculate 'dignity versus debility scores' http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig5.html

Modern simplification of natal technique, which defines the 'Ruler of the Chart' purely by the planet that rules the sign on the ascendant, will obviously fail to draw the correct focus if dignifying and debilitating factors are not accounted for. (source: Deborah Houlding - Skyscript):smile:

Lightrider

Haha. I see what you mean by "fail to draw the correct focus". I'm checking that link out right now, i'm so curious lol.

Thanks a lot.

EDIT.

Here are the scores i got.

Sun: -4 points

Moon: 6 points

Mercury: 4 points

Venus: 7 points

Mars: 21 points

Jupiter: 0 points

Saturn: 27 points

So Saturn wins i guess, lol.

JUPITERASC

Haha. I see what you mean by "fail to draw the correct focus". I'm checking that link out right now, i'm so curious lol.

Thanks a lot.

EDIT.

Here are the scores i got.

Sun: -4 points

Moon: 6 points

Mercury: 4 points

Venus: 7 points

Mars: 21 points

Jupiter: 0 points

Saturn: 27 points

So Saturn wins i guess, lol.

Saturn certainly seems the strongest planet of your natal chart lightrider.

Interesting that of the three 1st house rulers - i.e. Moon (by domicile), Jupiter (by exaltation) and Mars (by Triplicity) - Mars is strongest :smile:

Lightrider

Hi, MDH. That chart is very intriguing to say the least, gonna try interpreting it. I'm not expert so everyone please feel free to correct me...

All of the planets are at the bottom of the chart. The person has a tendency to privacy. Even if she lives a public life, she is very self directed. Nobody from the "outside world" will have a real impact on her.

Sun is the ruler of the chart. It's on a stellium (Sun, Saturn, Pluto and possibly Venus) in the 3rd house. That gives the person Saturnian, Plutonian and Venusian traits in a harmonious way. Also with so many planets in Libra, the individual will seek beauty and balance, which is why the person will need a partner to get things started. Charm is usually the person's best quality. All of this is expressed mainly in communication, when sharing ideas and casual relationships. Also the individual's life will focus on this aspect.

There are also some planet in the 5th house in Sagittarius. Mars, Uranus and Neptune in Sagittarius give the individual spurts of energy. However the person may get tired and fed up quickly if bored. Uranus makes the individual take an unusual approach to romance. But that way of dealing with things may be based on nothing but illusions. The best is to listen to down to earth advice when given.

Jupiter draws my attention because it has nearly no aspects. It should express freely in Scorpio, 4th house. People with this placement usually are very lucky (bastards!). Spoiled children, very successful individuals later in life. People will be there for the individual when she needs them. Attracted to the mysterious.

Mars rules the MC. The individual likes action, gets fed up with inactivity at work. Arguments with the boss are very likely, unless the person is her own boss.

That's pretty much all i see :cool:

MJ82

Ok, here goes. My chart is attached, I have an 8th house stellium (all in Libra), many retrogrades and an intercepted 1st house sun, and a dominance of air.

I don't know if any of this would qualify as "extreme" - but I'd be interested to know your thoughts!

Attachments

• Chart without asteroids.jpg
    Chart without asteroids.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Additional Tables MJ.jpg
    Additional Tables MJ.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 33

sethi

I have 6 planets in Capricorn with a Capricorn Ascendant and a Saturn singleton.Can it get any better than this?haha
But I have noticed many people with Capricorn stelliums they are not that rare.

Capricorn yes, but in the 6th house, NO.

anubis25

How about this : sun in taurus, moon in pisces, ascendant in sag, sagittarius in 1st and 12 house, retrograde saturn and uranus in 12th house, neptune in 1st retrograde, pluto in scorpio in midheaven also retrograde, stellium in 3r house, sun pluto opposition, mars saturn opposition, venus neptune square, sun trine both uranus and neptune...I˛`m all over the place :). What do you think ?

Winterborn

Wow, imo that IS an unusual chart, Astrophann! I've never seen a chart with two big stelliums in adjoining houses, and all planets so close together.

ImNotThere9

I'm not sure what constitutes 'extreme'. I once saw the chart of a man afflicted with autism in which every planet but Pluto and Jupiter was clustered in the first house, a cosmic flotilla over Capricorn and Aquarius. That seemed fairly extreme. My own chart while not being extreme might be acceptable as mildly strange in having a stellium in the fifth house, Pluto touching every planet but Jupiter, every planet below the horizon, and other features which elude memory at the moment. Everything in the chart ostensibly leads back to creativity. If not intrinsically 'extreme', there's certainly the potential for these to manifest extremes in terms of behavioural dispositions, but thankfully they don't. At least, I don't think so. Looking back over this thread, I see that mine is (perhaps thankfully!) not half so extreme as the rest here!

chei star

I like to think mine is unusual,, planets in angular houses, stelliums, capricorn generation etc But doesn't everyone see special in their own chart?

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 49

Inline

Why? My reply was too short, yadda yadda.....

So Brainy(!), why DO you need to accumulate such extreme charts, for research, for fun? The research results are pretty obvious...extreme = extreme....so it must just be for fun!:cool:

Please explain.....thanx