Extreme charts

Astrodawn

Hi Munch,

I dont really know to be honest, although I am astrotwin within 1 hour with Eddy Veder from Pearl Jam. Hes famous lol

Munch

That's cool! I've never really looked for 'famous' markers, so I was hoping you'd know. Thanks for getting back to me.

vanila

I don't know if my chart is extreme...but I see it and feel it very hard to handle.... oppositions, squares, strong Scorpio/Pluto and saturn energy, much water and almost no air and fire...benefics are afflicted, Mars in fall, Moon in fall, Sun and Moon afflicted.....
hard energy ....

Attachments

• astro_2.jpg
    astro_2.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 99

Madammaha

I would consider a chart with 4 planets and up, each in it's own sign, ( Sun in Leo, Moon in Cancer......) a rare one, it influences the person in a very strong way, this kind of person has to know and believe that he understands and does everything the right way from A to Z.

Mark-Alexis

I know to people born earlier, charts of folks born from about 1980 onward, seem pretty extreme. So many of us have a ton of planets piled into just one or two signs :lol:. To me that's 'normal' though; I look at charts of people born before then and see planets sprinkled all over the chart and it looks odd to me.

This is so interesting that you say this. I have a five planet stellium in my third-house and was born in 1981 (it's nearly six planets b/c Mercury is five degrees away from entering the 3rd)... Food for thought.

Ruka_5

Banned
This is so interesting that you say this. I have a five planet stellium in my third-house and was born in 1981 (it's nearly six planets b/c Mercury is five degrees away from entering the 3rd)... Food for thought.

Yeah, that type of thing is actually pretty common in early 1980s babies like us; I have four planets in Libra. My younger sister has most of her planets in Sagittarius, piled into the same house. I've seen the charts of other people born in the early 80s too and their charts are the same way.

Ruka_5

Banned
^ Ha! I have 5 planets in Libra all in the 3rd House! Too much air, I say. :innocent:

Yeah, most of us born then are air-heavy because the outers were in those signs, too. So then if you have luminaries or inner planets in Libra as well....my ascendant and south node are in air, too (Aquarius).

I don't know that I necessarily agree that it's too much air, I get along fine and everyone else I know with an air pile-up, does too :lol: .

Olga1983

How do you feel all those retrograde planets affects you?

I don't know everything about astrology, but maybe it has something to do with the next. My analysis is that, as far as i know and interpret, people are not able to understand someone like me, in depth. There may be some agreements with people, but maybe nobody would truly understand me (except my guru). People are often/easily in the position of having prejudgments about anything or anyone. There are people who don't analyse and think well before they come to conclusions. I'm the kind of person who does not want to prejudge about something or try to. I eventually analyse and think well. I am however a bit like the alien on earth.

JUPITERASC

I don't know everything about astrology, but maybe it has something to do with the next. My analysis is that, as far as i know and interpret, people are not able to understand someone like me, in depth. There may be some agreements with people, but maybe nobody would truly understand me (except my guru). People are often/easily in the position of having prejudgments about anything or anyone. There are people who don't analyse and think well before they come to conclusions. I'm the kind of person who does not want to prejudge about something or try to. I eventually analyse and think well. I am however a bit like the alien on earth.

John McCormick http://www.solsticepoint.com/astrologersmemorial/mccormick.html studied the retrograde motion of the planets for a recent one hundred year period. He determined the percentage of time that each planet had been retrograde over the one hundred year period and also the percentage of time that none, one, two, three, etc planets were simultaneously retrograde over that same hundred years.

0.005% of the world population has the pattern of six retrograde planets - which occurs on only fifty-one days out of one hundred years. McCormick found only two famous people with six retrograde planets. They were Angela Davis and Muhammad Ali. He avoided coming to any conclusions with this small sample. :smile:

Olga1983

John McCormick http://www.solsticepoint.com/astrologersmemorial/mccormick.html studied the retrograde motion of the planets for a recent one hundred year period. He determined the percentage of time that each planet had been retrograde over the one hundred year period and also the percentage of time that none, one, two, three, etc planets were simultaneously retrograde over that same hundred years.

0.005% of the world population has the pattern of six retrograde planets - which occurs on only fifty-one days out of one hundred years. McCormick found only two famous people with six retrograde planets. They were Angela Davis and Muhammad Ali. He avoided coming to any conclusions with this small sample. :smile:

Thanks for the information. I do however not know about these 2 people.

Dropsy

Well, I don't know whether my chart is "extreme" or not as I have no knowledge about charts or astrology in general but I don't know in which thread to post it. I recently got my chart calculated on astro.com and I noticed that I have many aspects in the sign of Capricorn including my north node. Would someone be kind enough to summarize the meaning of these placements in my chart?

My first language is French and I'm not used to write (or speak) in English so excuse my somewhat strange sentences.

capturedcran20110926214.png

Last edited:

dperez3894

My chart may be extreme with Pluto conjunct Libra Ascendant which is opposite my Sun conjunct Venus(My ruling planet) and Vertex as well as having Saturn(conjunct Asteroid Vesta) forming the handle of a bucket chart which affects all the planets in the chart and my cardinal points within a 1 degree orb of Aries Points in the Zodiac.

Attachments

• dp3894-planets-asteroids.jpg
    dp3894-planets-asteroids.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 49

Lightrider

I don't know if it's that uncommon. I have a 6 planet stellium in the 7th house, and all of those planets are in Capricorn. I was like "wow, that explains a lot!". Even though i'm an aquarian i have a lot of traits that a "typical" capri guy have. The only different thing about me is i'm a pretty lazy dude. I can work hard and accomplish a lot if i really put my mind on it. But that seems to be too difficult most of the time. I think my Cancer Ascendant and the lack of Fire element in my chart could have something to do with that.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_lightrider_he.57717.13167.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_lightrider_he.57717.13167.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 42

Munch

Lightrider, I think your lack of fire would definitely contribute to 'laziness' but I strongly doubt it's laziness for the sake of laziness.

A strong 7th house emphasis shows that working alone is not a strong point for you, so unless you have someone providing the motivation as well as working as a sounding board it would be difficult to get going.

Uranus and Mars conjunct show that you may be a little stop/start prone. However, Mars is exalted in Capricorn and rules your MC so with time you can learn to deal with this energy constructively.

I would guess that the real culprit behind laziness for you though can be addressed by looking at your Venus conjunct Saturn. This shows a disapproval of desires that will do much make you stop before starting. It's hard to pick a direction when we feel inadequate or like it's inappropriate. Do you actively pursue your true hearts interest?

You also have a pronounced lack of mutable energy with the exception of your moon, so you may not adapt well to new situations. Instead of acting on your impulses as a Cardinal heavy chart would indicate, it looks more like making changes to do so would be difficult. However, you possess a very sound mind that is likely to be more concerned with others than self.

You are hardly lazy. Instead you are stuck and not sure how to proceed. At least that's how it looks to me.

Lightrider

Hmm, i see. There's a lot of things i should start working on.

A strong 7th house emphasis shows that working alone is not a strong point for you, so unless you have someone providing the motivation as well as working as a sounding board it would be difficult to get going.

This so so true for me. I usually can't get motivated when i'm working alone. Also i get easily distracted unless i'm with someone else. When i'm alone it's just useless, i can't concentrate. The problem i have with this is that i always try not to rely much on others. Whenever i ask someone a favor i feel like i'm being a burden, which i hate. I can only feel at ease with my best friends, but i have like 3, lol. Maybe i should open more to other people, even if that doesn't quite fit me?

Uranus and Mars conjunct show that you may be a little stop/start prone. However, Mars is exalted in Capricorn and rules your MC so with time you can learn to deal with this energy constructively.

Funny thing is i never was like that when i was in school. Or maybe i never realized this until now? I guess i could expect some help from my exalted Mars in the future. It's one of the "poweful" planets on my chart if i may say so (right after Saturn, Venus, Pluto and Moon, lol).

I would guess that the real culprit behind laziness for you though can be addressed by looking at your Venus conjunct Saturn. This shows a disapproval of desires that will do much make you stop before starting. It's hard to pick a direction when we feel inadequate or like it's inappropriate. Do you actively pursue your true hearts interest?

Honestly, i think i don't. I'm studying a career i always thought i could relate to. But sometimes i have this strong feeling i should be doing something else. I really want to get my degree so i can finally get a job and be free, do my own thing. It's just that i sometimes find myself thinking "this is so tiresome, why do i even bother?". I just can't help it, xD.

You also have a pronounced lack of mutable energy with the exception of your moon, so you may not adapt well to new situations. Instead of acting on your impulses as a Cardinal heavy chart would indicate, it looks more like making changes to do so would be difficult. However, you possess a very sound mind that is likely to be more concerned with others than self.

Cardinal: 375.0 / 54.0%
Fixed: 211.5 / 30.5%
Mutuable: 107.3 / 15.5%

I'm above 50% cardinal, yet i don't feel like that at all. The part in bold seems to explain a lot though. **** i would rather be an Aries Rising than a Cancer Rising. No offense to Cancer Rising people on here, just sayin' xD

You are hardly lazy. Instead you are stuck and not sure how to proceed. At least that's how it looks to me.

Pretty much. I have a lot to think about :(

Thanks a lot for your insights :D