Clairvoyance in a chart

Spongebob

Yes your nephew's chart reminds me of my chart.
It is a serve or suffer chart, 6/12.
Be of service and do the right thing, or life does not go well.

He has a lot more Aq in his chart than I do however.
Yes this is a forward thinking, advanced energy.
Strong Aq people are usually at least 10-20 years ahead of the rest of society.
It is thought that many people are reincarnating now who lived in Atlantis, because our current level of technology is approaching that of Atlantis. His inventions might reflect those past lives. ??

Julia

Why do you place importance on house placement of the nodes over the actual sign it's in?

Just curious. I have north node in 6th and I always get annoyed when people tell me I have to slave for other people as my life's focus - especially when that same north node is in Leo.I am supposed to serve by leading, or by creative expression.

I think too that people tend to forget that "public service" doesn't mean you have to clean people's toilets - doctors perform a public service, veterinarians, a lot of prestigious professions. Professors, etc. Service doesn't necessarily equate to menial labor or being subservient to others.

Witchyone

Why do you place importance on house placement of the nodes over the actual sign it's in?

Just curious. I have north node in 6th and I always get annoyed when people tell me I have to slave for other people as my life's focus - especially when that same north node is in Leo.I am supposed to serve by leading, or by creative expression.

I think too that people tend to forget that "public service" doesn't mean you have to clean people's toilets - doctors perform a public service, veterinarians, a lot of prestigious professions. Professors, etc. Service doesn't necessarily equate to menial labor or being subservient to others.

Hi, Bob. I don't think anyone in this thread makes that mistake. I think Julia there defined service as doing the right thing (or paying for it.)

Do you think signs are more important than houses? I did, in some cases still do, but some houses just pop out as very important and features in them keep repeating in charts. Once I realized my sun was in the first house, so many mysteries became clear, for example. That doesn't lesson the fact that it's in Gemini though. I'm very airy too. I have some traits in common with those with sun in first house in any sign, and I also feel the Gemini sun amplified.

Do you experience any of this clairvoyance stuff we've been discussing, having NN in 6th?

Witchyone

Yes your nephew's chart reminds me of my chart.
It is a serve or suffer chart, 6/12.
Be of service and do the right thing, or life does not go well.

He has a lot more Aq in his chart than I do however.
Yes this is a forward thinking, advanced energy.
Strong Aq people are usually at least 10-20 years ahead of the rest of society.
It is thought that many people are reincarnating now who lived in Atlantis, because our current level of technology is approaching that of Atlantis. His inventions might reflect those past lives. ??

Julia

His mother began writing down some of things he said because they were according to her "so wild!" He had invisible friends, I think. If I recall it was an old man and a dog, and the dog had a name but the old man was just "Old Man." I'll have to ask her for that list. She's just the type of Virgo to have kept such a list.

He has a very poetic way of speaking, which allowed him to express himself very early. He didn't have the vocabulary for his big ideas, so he would use the words he did have as metaphors. Like the first time he noticed a "carbird" (airplane).

Spongebob

Hi, Bob. I don't think anyone in this thread makes that mistake. I think Julia there defined service as doing the right thing (or paying for it.)

Do you think signs are more important than houses? I did, in some cases still do, but some houses just pop out as very important and features in them keep repeating in charts. Once I realized my sun was in the first house, so many mysteries became clear, for example. That doesn't lesson the fact that it's in Gemini though. I'm very airy too. I have some traits in common with those with sun in first house in any sign, and I also feel the Gemini sun amplified.

Do you experience any of this clairvoyance stuff we've been discussing, having NN in 6th?

Service and doing the right thing aren't the same thing, though, I don't think that's what she meant. There's plenty of people who serve that are awful human beings (examples : corrupt politicians, corrupt law enforcement). There are plenty of people who do bad things and thrive, also.

I can't comment on the discussion of the nn in the 6th as it relates to clairvoyance, it's a long thread and I haven't read every post yet, I did read the last couple though.

Have I experienced any unexplained things though? Sure, but more along the lines of people who have already passed over, bringing the gap and connecting with me in some way or another, but I attribute that more to any spiritual connections I have to them (which makes them want to bother reaching out in the first place) and the fact that I have a stellium in the 8th house (which probably makes it easier for them to bridge that gap and connect). But no, I'm not psychic, at least not anymoreso than most people walking down the street.

About signs vs house placement - I honestly think they're equally important and you have to take both into account, because they mitigate each other, like the example I gave of my own NN in 6th in Leo. 6th (service) through Leo (leadership, creativity, expression). The sign matters. Alot. NN in 6th in Scorp is going to have a different path they're supposed to take than NN in 6th in Aquarius.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi Spongebob,

I don't place nodal houses placement over nodal signs placement. (The Nodes are an axis.)
House and sign are both important factors.
And my comment was in reference to the over all natal chart.
Some charts emphasize certain houses.

Just curious. I have north node in 6th and I always get annoyed when people tell me I have to slave for other people as my life's focus - especially when that same north node is in Leo. I am supposed to serve by leading, or by creative expression.

You are exactly correct Spongebob. We are not meant to be slaves, victims or martyrs.
Like you, I tend to look at astrology terms and definitions in much broader terms, not literal, but symbolic. There are many ways to be of service on this planet. And the professions you describe are all service oriented. I know beauticians and realtors who are the epitome of their 6th house NN in that they are genuinely trying to help others.

For me being of service has always meant: am I making the planet a better place or just taking up space, or making the planet worse? And it doesn't have to be earth shattering, we cannot all be Mother Theresa, just on a day to day level am I doing the right thing. I don't always succeed of course, but that is the goal.

Yes of course a 6h Leo NN can be a leader, professor, physician, veterinarian, entertainer, artist, etc. Heart centered activities as well. Cardiac surgeon, etc. A 6h NN could certainly attain prestige, prominence and wide acclaim.

Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

His mother began writing down some of things he said because they were according to her "so wild!" He had invisible friends, I think. If I recall it was an old man and a dog, and the dog had a name but the old man was just "Old Man." I'll have to ask her for that list. She's just the type of Virgo to have kept such a list.

He has a very poetic way of speaking, which allowed him to express himself very early. He didn't have the vocabulary for his big ideas, so he would use the words he did have as metaphors. Like the first time he noticed a "carbird" (airplane).

He certainly sounds very bright and quite interesting. I love "carbird" for airplane.
He was too young to have the vocabulary for what he was seeing, so he made up a very logical term to describe an airplane. A moving vehicle that flies, "carbird." And yes it has a lyrical, poetic feel to it. Very visual.

Imaginary friends are such an interesting topic. Your nephew has an older male and dog, comfort figures, so perhaps an excellent coping mechanism. Or if we go karmic, perhaps a past life.

Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

I am seconding your comments and questions here Witchy.
And BTW yes a 1h Sun is making quite a statement, as important as the sign.

Julia

Spongebob

Hi Spongebob,

I don't place nodal houses placement over nodal signs placement. (The Nodes are an axis.)
House and sign are both important factors.
And my comment was in reference to the over all natal chart.
Some charts emphasize certain houses.

You are exactly correct Spongebob. We are not meant to be slaves, victims or martyrs.
Like you, I tend to look at astrology terms and definitions in much broader terms, not literal, but symbolic. There are many ways to be of service on this planet. And the professions you describe are all service oriented. I know beauticians and realtors who are the epitome of their 6th house NN in that they are genuinely trying to help others.

For me being of service has always meant: am I making the planet a better place or just taking up space, or making the planet worse? And it doesn't have to be earth shattering, we cannot all be Mother Theresa, just on a day to day level am I doing the right thing. I don't always succeed of course, but that is the goal.

Yes of course a 6h Leo NN can be a leader, professor, physician, veterinarian, entertainer, artist, etc. Heart centered activities as well. Cardiac surgeon, etc. A 6h NN could certainly attain prestige, prominence and wide acclaim.

Julia

Yeah, I'm very literal sometimes so to me service is strictly "providing something the public needs/wants and either being paid for it or not". I don't really attribute a morality judgment to it, because plenty of questionable people "serve" others in some way.

I also don't feel that everyone is obligated to try and improve the planet - I think everybody is here for a different purpose and it's perfectly fine to be focused on other things as long as you aren't making things worse. In other words, I don't feel that people are taking up space if they aren't involved in activism or volunteerism, that may not be what they were put here to focus on in the first place, otherwise wouldn't everybody have the North Node in Virgo or the sixth house?

Even then, there's more than one way to serve and it doesn't mean you have to be in a soup kitchen. Besides people can do far more for others from up-top in positions of power (in terms of implementing policy) than they can with a ladle and a pot, anyway.

Laineydreamer21

Yeah, I'm very literal sometimes so to me service is strictly "providing something the public needs/wants and either being paid for it or not". I don't really attribute a morality judgment to it, because plenty of questionable people "serve" others in some way.

I also don't feel that everyone is obligated to try and improve the planet - I think everybody is here for a different purpose and it's perfectly fine to be focused on other things as long as you aren't making things worse. In other words, I don't feel that people are taking up space if they aren't involved in activism or volunteerism, that may not be what they were put here to focus on in the first place, otherwise wouldn't everybody have the North Node in Virgo or the sixth house?

Even then, there's more than one way to serve and it doesn't mean you have to be in a soup kitchen. Besides people can do far more for others from up-top in positions of power (in terms of implementing policy) than they can with a ladle and a pot, anyway.

Service comes with many definitions despite what you take it to mean, I get the feeling you look down on "menial" tasks such as serving in a soup kitchen or scrubbing floors for example. Sometimes our life lesson is just to do what is needed and "serve" forgetting our own ambitions for a time. Maybe that Leo NN has you thinking you are above that, but nobody is 😊

I am also on the 6/12 axis, nn in Gemini.

Julia Karmic Astrology

I practice karmic/spiritual astrology, so my comments reflect that theoretical orientation. And yes while of course service can mean many things, we were talking about the 6/12 axis meaning. And what it means to have a NN in the 6th house. So I was not talking about the rest of the zodiac or houses.

And I agree totally that not everyone incarnates with the purpose of making the planet a better place. We all incarnate many times and work our way around the zodiac. The first half of our incarnations is about learning about self, personality, character, and human existence. So we are busy focusing on self development. Then we start working on the second half of the zodiac; we are working our way back to the Divine, so we may tend to be other and service oriented. Again it all depends upon what the soul is working on in each life. And the movement around the zodiac is not linear, but we may jump around a bit.

That said, I see service as very broad. Someone painting a beautiful painting that others see, serves to make others happy, whether that was the intent or not. Anyone who writes a beautiful song has provided a service to others. And I think anyone who is learning, growing, evolving certainly adds to the good energy of a planet.

But yes service is much more more than working in a soup kitchen. And my human side would see your point that a high level powerful leader could do more good than a soup kitchen worker. However, via my clairvoyant work, I was surprised to see a very different view of service on the Other Side. All service is seen as equal. An older retired woman teaching a child to read is just as valuable as a world leader saving millions of lives. This doesn't seem quite right to humans, but does make some sense from my Pisces perspective, not a Leo one. I recognize reports from the Other Side may not seem credible points to you in our discussion however.

So from this perspective, having a discussion about service, with honest and good intent and outcome, would be a service.

Julia

Last edited:

Witchyone

I may have been misinterpreting Julia, but I read her to mean that she sees being in service as following the calling indicated by your nodal placements (including planets and signs) faithfully and trying to do right by it (literally, be in service to it) instead of ignoring it or following an egoistic path. I have seen her doing a service here in this thread, faithfully. :wink:

While it's true that being at the top can allow one to impact more lives, being at the one-to-one level allows one to provide immediate human healing to individuals. For example, have you ever spoken to a chronically homeless person? They're not used to being looked in the eye or touched, so they often become internalized, unable to make eye contact, flinch at being touched. For a person like that only a one-to-one experience will matter. They need a kind individual. It's too late for an act of congress or a new social program. Know what I mean? I think service is needed at all levels (and now i'm using the word in the more concrete way you were using it--service to humankind.)

Witchyone

There are some aspects in my chart that I have been thinking about.

There is a yod in my chart involving
Pluto in Scorpio/8H
sextile
Mercury/Chiron6H
and the nodal axis- with the SN at the end of Aries as the 'activation point'.

Mercury/Chiron :trine: Uranus/Neptune in Capricorn 10H,
with Pluto/Jupiter at the midpoint sextile between the two. Forming a 'mystic triangle'

A separate mystic triangle involving
Uranus/Neptune in Cap/10H -
Saturn in Pisces/12H -
Pluto/Jupiter 8H

I have had strange or bizarre experiences with foreshadow that unfortunately people have found me hard to believe until it was too late. I have really good pattern recognition as well which helps me to realize everything. I think these aid in my overall ability to develop these 'clairvoyant' senses that I know we all have. Success in this area would denote someone who has a strong sense of direction and where to direct this energy or ability so into their understanding and into their conscious lives. I think it is truly just a matter of awareness which pushes for evolution of the senses and is able to direct growth. Each case would be unique. My dreams were a big indication to me that I were to develop these qualities in my being.

I've had a similar idea before. I see patterns immediately too. This is usually very helpful in pretty much every pursuit, logical or mystical. But sometimes I take the patterns too far, until failure...every thought blurs until there aren't distinctions. I can't tell the difference between qualities anymore, and there aren't words to describe it. This is why I got straight As in philosophy courses but ultimately forgot everything I learned.

Julia Karmic Astrology

I may have been misinterpreting Julia, but I read her to mean that she sees being in service as following the calling indicated by your nodal placements (including planets and signs) faithfully and trying to do right by it (literally, be in service to it) instead of ignoring it or following an egoistic path. I have seen her doing a service here in this thread, faithfully. :wink:

While it's true that being at the top can allow one to impact more lives, being at the one-to-one level allows one to provide immediate human healing to individuals. For example, have you ever spoken to a chronically homeless person? They're not used to being looked in the eye or touched, so they often become internalized, unable to make eye contact, flinch at being touched. For a person like that only a one-to-one experience will matter. They need a kind individual. It's too late for an act of congress or a new social program. Know what I mean? I think service is needed at all levels (and now i'm using the word in the more concrete way you were using it--service to humankind.)

Witchy, yes, I agree with what you are saying, and you are interpreting my comments better than I could say it! And you make such a good point about one to one contact. And service of all types and all levels.

I have a 6h Pisces stellium including the NN, but the Moon part of the stellium is in the 7h right on the cusp. So one to one interaction is more what I do with my 6h energy. So what you say about personal contact makes a lot of sense to me. Rather than group or global contact. But perhaps a Leo would feel differently of course. They need a larger stage.

Yes, putting ego aside and faithfully following the path set forth by the NN sign and house. I cannot speak for others, but when I am following this path, I am happiest and it brings a lot of joy to me. So it does bring personal satisfaction. As St. Francis said "It is in giving that we receive."

Julia

WHYNOT

Banned
I hope you'll forgive me for popping up in the middle of your conversation...but I wonder if you would be so kind as to comment on my Nth Node in Sc and 8th Hse placement, with (early deg Sag) 8th hse Saturn conj it..it has always terrified me because of what it says in Martin Schulman's book on Karma & nodes...(eg lose everything that's "near & dear"). End up as a lonely 'bag lady" on the streets maybe? I'm nearly 60 and feel my life has been a dismal failure...(But the insights I've gained...)What you wrote above about service struck a chord..s.o. said I might end up helping homeless people. I do have a roof over my head for now, but money...always a problem, and in todays times, well..
Anyway, both Nodal descriptions in his book sound dismal, however what if one has BOTH those placements together? Must be doubly bad? I've never managed to find an answer...I even started a thread on it a long time ago, with disappointing results..
(oh and Pluto in 5 is squaring the nodes as well)

Last edited:

RaRohini

I hope you'll forgive me for popping up in the middle of your conversation...but I wonder if you would be so kind as to comment on my Nth Node in Sc and 8th Hse placement, with (early deg Sag) 8th hse Saturn conj it..it has always terrified me because of what it says in Martin Schulman's book on Karma & nodes...(eg lose everything that's "near & dear"). End up as a lonely 'bag lady" on the streets maybe? I'm nearly 60 and feel my life has been a dismal failure...(But the insights I've gained...)What you wrote above about service struck a chord..s.o. said I might end up helping homeless people. I do have a roof over my head for now, but money...always a problem, and in todays times, well..
Anyway, both Nodal descriptions in his book sound dismal, however what if one has BOTH those placements together? Must be doubly bad? I've never managed to find an answer...I even started a thread on it a long time ago, with disappointing results..

I have NN in Scorp in the 8th house and Saturn Retrograde in Gemini in the 3rd.

Witchyone

Hi, Whynot. I hope you don't end up as a lonely bag lady! And I certainly don't think that is a given. Or even that catastrophe is.

The interpretations of NN in 8th house that I've read have to do with learning to let go of possessiveness and secrecy that comes from wanting to keep the self safe, and learning to give of both possessions and yourself. Maybe the dire interpretation comes from the idea that if one doesn't learn to give, the universe will somehow force that. I'm only guessing that.

If you feel called to work with the homeless, that could be fulfilling.

WHYNOT

Banned
I appreciate your above comments guys, but.... still nothing on NN8th AND Scorp..
ie having the DOUBLE placement in one's chart,
(.... not to mention having Sat on top as well)

RaRohini

I appreciate your above comments guys, but.... still nothing on NN8th AND Scorp..
ie having the DOUBLE placement in one's chart,
(.... not to mention having Sat on top as well)

Can you PM your full birth details WHYNOT because they work in conjunction.
North node in the 8th in Scorpio strips one of everything until they are forced to look inward and answer the basic question 'Who am I?' Movement from 2nd house Taurus to 8th Scorpio means one learns to
'Read the undercurrent'. Taurus believes that 'hard work pays off in the end' , but that doesnt work with this axis. One has to 'let go' and be open to 'recieve' from others.

Julia Karmic Astrology

I hope you'll forgive me for popping up in the middle of your conversation…

As far as I am concerned, the more the merrier. Glad to hear from you.

but I wonder if you would be so kind as to comment on my Nth Node in Sc and 8th Hse placement, with (early deg Sag) 8th hse Saturn conj it..it has always terrified me because of what it says in Martin Schulman's book on Karma & nodes...(eg lose everything that's "near & dear"). End up as a lonely 'bag lady" on the streets maybe? I'm nearly 60 and feel my life has been a dismal failure...(But the insights I've gained...)What you wrote above about service struck a chord..s.o. said I might end up helping homeless people. I do have a roof over my head for now, but money...always a problem, and in todays times, well..

Hi Whynot,

You have a quite interesting and intense NN with clear meanings. I assure you it is not something to cause alarm. In karmic astrology our natal charts are perfect for our current incarnation on Earth. We choose the exact time and place of birth to help us evolve, achieve soul purpose and learn the lessons we wish to learn.

I wish everyone could see natal charts the way I see them, each one so beautiful and inspiring. Yes some of us have challenging charts or challenging lives. This shows a more advanced soul who is biting off a lot of karma and difficult lessons. Earth is not a vacation planet for most of us. We come here to learn, grow and evolve. Difficult placements, squares, oppositions, and heavy duty placements are a profound responsibility as well as an honor, like graduate school for the soul. A young soul would never be allowed such a chart.

In spiritual astrology, the natal chart is seen as a gift from God, a sacred document and gift from our Creator to help us with this incarnation, and for our evolution as a soul. It is not at all intended to cause fear or terror. It is a blessing and gift to each of us. Understanding my chart probably saved my sanity, and led me to understand why I am here, which has helped me through difficult times and brought a life satisfaction.

I confess that I complain about my chart, but I know that I asked for this chart. As a Pisces Sun, Moon and NN, I am hoping to soon come off the karmic wheel and took on quite a bit of my own and other’s karmic load. As an astrologer, it has become clear to me that karma is about freewill, personal responsibility and a commitment to soul purpose. Self-understanding, and understanding the human condition is paramount towards this goal.

And that is what the 8h Scorpio NN is all about, understanding the self and the human condition in all its complexities, good and bad. And sharing that wisdom with others.

Whynot, you yourself hint at the answer to your question by your comment: “But the insights I have gained.” This captures the essence of your 8h Scorpio NN, distilled down to a few words! And most certainly then by your own statement, your life has not been a failure, as you are indeed working on your soul purpose.

The 8h Scorpio NN is a double theme, repeating the message of the NN twice, and with Pluto square the nodal axis, a third time. When a chart repeats messages, it is important to pay attention. Most charts repeat a theme more than once, it is nothing to fear. We are just meant to learn the lesson being emphasized.

An 8h Scorpio NN is not a superficial or easy placement. It is quite complex, deep, meant to explore the depths, the dark side, pain and trauma. But also the flip side of that coin, birth, rebirth, transformation, regeneration. There is a passionate, creative, intuitive healing energy attached to a Scorpio NN. The highs and lows of human existence may be faced or experienced with this placement, especially perhaps losses and new beginnings.

An 8h Scopio may be an artist, medium, psychic, someone with access to higher levels of consciousness. Whynot, I am especially interested to hear from you about your Mercury, where it is, what sign and if it is connected to the outer planets or your NN.

The 8h Sc NN placement doubles down on all of this. This house is where the secrets of the universe are stored, and moves self-awareness to universal awareness. The house implies shared resources of the soul purpose, inherited talent and an opportunity to share your wisdom with others. And yes your s.o. is most likely correct. Helping others who have suffered loss or trauma would be appropriate with this placement.

A Taurus SN means past lives with strong ties to material possessions. Security was linked to money and things. In this life, security means something different. Security comes from the inner self, the spiritual being, self mastery. In this life, there may not be an abundance of material wealth, but enough to have a roof overhead, food on the table and basic needs met. We are not meant to be martyrs or victims. I see no reason for the 8h Scorpio NN to end up as a homeless, friendless bag lady. One of the messages of the 8h NN is to connect with others, interacting in order to understand the complexities of life, the earth plane as well as the other side.

Saturn is Lord of Karma, he is a the Master Teacher and Way Shower. Yes he is a hard task master and will put us through our paces. But he is not to be feared, instead he is to be respected and admired for without him, we would make no progress on our soul journey. He pushes us to reach our true potential, makes us go beyond traditional boundaries and limitations. Discipline and restriction may be imposed so that we can reach deep inside ourselves to learn resilience and strength. Saturn gives us the gift of wisdom, and shows us the path of destiny and duty.

I actually like to see Saturn help with watery placements, without him we can flow to and fro. Saturn is the wheel and rudder to the watery soul.

Without a strong Saturn in my chart I would be locked up somewhere or on a mountain top praying all day. Instead I have had a tremendous focus and discipline, resilience and strength to do the work of a 6h NN.

So Saturn is a good placement next to your NN. Saturn with your NN gives energy for a disciplined path towards soul evolution. Of course the energy in a chart can be expressed in a positive or negative way, so watch out for false boundaries and beliefs that constrict your evolution and soul purpose. A Sag Saturn echoes the theme that restrictive beliefs could cause a delay in growth and evolution. And also echoes the theme of a Scorpio NN, a need to look inward for self meaning. A 8h Saturn emphases the need to take personal responsibility for growth, in past lives this soul handed responsibility over to others. Also current life issues may be due to unfinished business or deaths from past lives. 8h Saturn is said to mean a long life, this soul has staying power. Gives psychic power.

And of course the Pluto squaring the nodes, repeats the Scorpionic NN 8h themes. In general planets squaring the nodes can help integrate the past, present and future, but can feel like it is pulling a soul apart. The energy of Pluto is about power, transformation and growth, about the deep dark parts of the psyche. You have quite powerhouse in your nodal/Saturn/Pluto T-sqaure. Look to transits to move you forward towards soul purpose.

WhyNot, have you had any of the psychic experiences as discussed on this thread, psychic dreams, or contact with those who have passed?

Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

Thanks Julia,

Since I've been concentrating a few cool things have happened! I've predicted little everyday things more often than was usual, and last night when I was trying to fall asleep I got a flash of a transport problem with our main tramline in Dublin and I checked this morning and it's down since last night with technical issues!! Had lots of other random thoughts like this but forget them all now 😊 must leave a notepad beside my bed in future! Thanks for the summary of findings on the thread of markers. I'm paying more attention to these aspects now. Hadn't noticed until this thread for example that the Neptune on ASC sextiles Pluto and Saturn so it's all learning 😊
Back to the Irish thing forgot to say, it's a pity there's no Irish name left then, still nice to know where you come from, those DNA tests are very interesting.

Danu is still her name 😊 I have a statue of her here in my bedroom.. Irish goddess and mother of the "tuatha de danann" meaning people of Danu. Here's a link giving a good explanation..

http://www.pyramidcompany.com/CJT/index_GoddessDanu.htm

It's a lovely wild country with lovely wild people and I'm very proud of my heritage 😊

Lainey, it is really neat that you are tracking some of your dreams and flashes. It is a good way to determine your hit rate and also helps you understand how material comes to you and correct interpretation. This will sharpen your abilities.

Thank you for the URL, I was not aware of an Irish goddess, that is so exciting to hear.

Yes I am also proud of being half Irish!

Julia