Should I Write To This Man?

PiscesDream

Hello,

could you please help me to analyse the following horary question:

"Should I Write To This Man?"?

I do wonder if he can help me to solve the issue that I am planning to write to him about or if it would not make any difference at all.

The chart is attached below.

Thank you,
PiscesDream:pisces:.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_should_i_write_to_this_man_hr.37705.17486.jpg
    astro_2gw_should_i_write_to_this_man_hr.37705.17486.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 36

ElenaJ

You have two good aspects here, you are mercury ascendent on the 10th who represents this man of authority who you hope will grant your favour. He is also ruled by mercury.
Mercury is retrograde, so you are trying not for the first time, and approaching a trine to Saturn, ruler of the 6th of service.
The other is the moon, which represents the question of the matter, that approaches a trine to Jupiter, in the 6th.
However this is balanced by your 3rd of communications and letters, ruled by mars who is void of course. Which could indicate your letter is not going anywhere, it is not reaching destination. It is in your 11th of hopes, not being fulfilled.
Further, Jupiter rules the 4th of endings.
You as mercury separate from conjunction with sun, showing how stressed you have been about this situation.
It looks like you may not have the proper channel to get through to him... the wrong address or method.

IleneK

Premium Member
I wonder if I might seek a point of clarification, Elena?
Is it correct that you are using Mercury as the significator for both the querent and the quesited?

IleneK

Premium Member
This is strictly academic.
How do you determine the relationship between the querent and the person she wants assistance from using the same significator both of them?
Is the Moon the mediator between the querent and quesited?

tikana

he is definately 7th house
he is pisces but the problem is he is not receiving you at all. Plus remember Water signs are mute so if you are trying to get anyone to say or do anything, mute signs are bad omen
you can reach out but i doubt he will be able to help you what you are asking him
look at your combusted merc ... you are not seeing the true story. or not seeing his skillset

Last edited:

ElenaJ

This is strictly academic.
How do you determine the relationship between the querent and the person she wants assistance from using the same significator both of them?
Is the Moon the mediator between the querent and quesited?

Good point.
I assigned the 10th to him as a person of authority she is looking towards to receive a favour.
She would be both mercury and moon, her co-significator.
Instinctively I saw mercury in its dual sign of gemini, as potentially representing both. The mercury retrograde, turning direct at about 14 degrees without making aspects summaries the situation: she trying again but without results, and him now retired not able to assist.
If we shift to the 7th, assigning him as the "other" person as Tikana points out, which is of course a valid alternative, the outcome is pretty much the same. Moon promises by its trine to Jupiter, co-ruler of 7th, but the 3rd is not involved, and its ruler is VOC.
The question, after all, was "should I write...." which involves the 3rd.
Neptune on the 7th gives an illusion of hope, but then he is in his own house, and will receive the square from sun confirming it is just baseless hope.
Once mercury turns direct things might change and she could ask again, as the communications situation would have changed.

PiscesDream

Hello ElenaJ,

all right, in any case I will have to reconsider this whole issue, it is possible that even with having his correct e-mail adress I will not achieve any real progress in this matter.

Thank you,
PiscesDream:pisces:.