Will he come back?

ardentika

Well, there it is, Venus retrograde got in my head.

Keeping it short, this is someone very special to me on all humanly possible levels. We never dated exclusively, with us it was more 8th house related stuff than 7th. The feelings were there, there were just too many factors that made it hard to establish this connection. The fact that we are both in different countries. We tried to remain friends since we valued each other a lot, but that didn't work out, because the feelings never went away.
Recently he's been on my mind a lot, and.. I just wonder, you know?

I'm not very familiar with horary, but I always like to learn, so I'd appreciate if you explain rather than just say yes or no, heh.

I don't know if I should include modern rulers, but I see that my significator conjuncts the AC, which if we reverse it would mean conjuncts his DC, right? Also in such type of a relationship should we take into account the 7th as his significator or the 8th?

I'd love to hear your ideas.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_he_come_back.51932.189895.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_he_come_back.51932.189895.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 39

Chrysalis

Your jupiter and he's mercury, mercury meets with jupiter by conjunction in the 9th house at 27 degrees scorpio. So 7 weeks/mths ...holiday season maybe you hear from him.

ardentika

Your jupiter and he's mercury, mercury meets with jupiter by conjunction in the 9th house at 27 degrees scorpio. So 7 weeks/mths ...holiday season maybe you hear from him.

Thank you! I noticed that too but didn't know if standard significators mattered. I'm born on 22 Dec so holidays definitely sound plausible, thank you.
How did you come to the number 7 tho?

Chrysalis

And how do you determine if its days or months or years? In general asking..

Its down to the sign and house/angular etc, but i personally don't go into all that, i just go with the context of the question. I.e yours makes more sense to be weeks rather than months/years.