Love +Solar return chart?

Cascada

So last July I ended a three year relationship and I'm worried that I'm going to find it hard to find someone else. There is another guy I have feelings for now, but so far it hasn't been seeming like it will go anywhere. Can someone help me with this? Its something that's causing me a lot of anxiety. Does this upcoming solar return have better news for me? There was a lot of fifth house activity in my 2013/2014 chart, but that only indicates attraction etc, right? So I'm wondering if this coming year's chart shows news of that attraction becoming more permanent?

Cascada

I'm also worried because I did the Magic 8 Ball Technique by dr farr and got a "no" for the question, "Will I enter a committed relationship in this coming year?" :sad: though a yes when using the Arabic part of Venus/love (Asc. + Venus -Sun).

Attachments

• solarreturn2014.jpg
    solarreturn2014.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Cascada

I'm also worried because I did the Magic 8 Ball Technique by dr farr and got a "no" for the question, "Will I enter a committed relationship in this coming year?" :sad: though a yes when using the Arabic part of Venus/love (Asc. + Venus -Sun).

Can anyone help?

Cascada

Any chance I may meet a significant other this year and has anyone got any advise for this year? I don't currently have any friends, I'm not dating, and I'm wondering if this year will be a better year for meeting friends /boyfriend :(

sundust

It could be -- I actually see a big 2nd house influence in this chart, with the SR Ascendant in your natal 2nd house AND a stellium of the SR Sun, Venus and Mercury (plus your True Node) in SR 2nd house. This bodes well for finances, I think, though you do have some opposition from Uranus in SR 8th house (a bit of unpredictability). SR Mars and Pluto are in the SR 4th house, so some transformations or activity related to your home also could occur. Jupiter in the SR 11th house is nice, and Moon in the SR 10th house could mean an emotional focus.

It looks like a nice year, you might be able to grow your income and get your finances/real-estate on a good footing.