Marriage Advice

astro2016

Respected Astrologers,
Am furnishing here with details from my brother's chart.Kindly advise on his marital prospects and type of spouse he is destined to get.Male,DOB 22.07.1980, POB Chennai,TOB-1.10 AM

Regards
astro2016

he will get a spouse which is motherly figure and will do caring like mother.

wife will dominate because she will be in control over the mind.

he is going to get full inheritance from his parents.

at 2015 to 2016 did he get into trouble regarding inheritance or any critical illness but recovered. had had career change or reversal in career or any transformation?

hislife partner had many break ups in her life ...surely

i guess there is break up resently happened to this person

mathur_dinesh

The seventh house and Venus have aspect of Saturn. Mercury is in Aries navamsa. Therefore we can expect delay in his marriage. There could have been a break up in romance in the past that may have vitiated the affairs.
Marriage appears likely only in 2023-24.

Zappy

Hi... I analyze chart with help of 4 step theory... today, 5th July, 2019 @21.09 hrs, birmingham, alabama, ruling planets were
lagna lord - saturn, moonstarlord - ketu, moonsignlord - sun, daylord - venus

As per birth details, 7th Cuspal Sublord is venus. Venus is connected with ruling planets...

Venus is in mrigashira nakshatra ruled by mars and in sub of jupiter. jupiter is in purva phalguni nakshatra ruled by venus.

Jupiter is in venus star, hence venus will not signifying houses that it owns and occupies on planet level. However venus which is in taurus is in conjunction with 2nd cusp. Venus is aspected by saturn. saturn is in 5th and lord of 10th and 11th. Ketu is in 10th.

Mars is in 5th and lord of 1st and 8th. Moon and mercury are in jupiter star. On starlevel venus will signify the houses that it owns that is 2nd and occupies that is 7th( 7th house is empty).

so venus strong significators are
venus as a planet - 2, aspected by saturn 5,11
starlord mars - 5,1,8
sublord jupiter - none
jupiter's starlord is venus - 2,7, aspected by saturn 5,11

7th Cuspal Sublord venus is significator of 2nd(kutumbh, addition to family), 7th(primary house of marriage), 11th( gains of all kinds)..

7th Cuspal sublord promises marriage. It is also significator of 5th(7th from 11th and 8th(2nd from 7th). Both 5th and 8th are supportive houses for marriage. 8th also represents delays,hurdles, difficulties.

The person is 1980 born and currently in 39th year of his life. why the person is still not married, because of saturn and moon connection. Saturn is in 5th house and aspecting moon. Moon is in sub of saturn. This all is causing punarphoo dosha.. punarphoo dosha effects are that it delays's marriage, broken engagement, spouse been not the first choice etc... punarphoo dosha doesn't not denies marriage, it delays marriage, provided the 7th cuspal sublord promises the marriage and dasa/bhukti/anatra supports the claim...

when the marriage will happen - mercury/rahu/rahu...may/june 2021...

characteristics of the spouse - good health,attractive face,emotional,faithful, somewhat fat or heavy build body..

Good luck and pls post update on this...

astro2016

@Zappy,

Dear Sir.
Thanks for response. My brother is in abroad. Can you kindly say few words on the status of the future spouse and her profession. Is there any possibility of marriage in moon bukthi that runs till Jan 2020.

Regards
astro2016

Zappy

As per my analysis marriage in may/june 2021... the spouse will be career oriented. Spouse status will be good. Your brother will receive gifts(dowry) from his in laws..

Your brother education and profession is related to engineering/IT/computing.... let me know on this...

astro2016

Dear Sir,
We have come across an alliance but the girl is neither attractive,faithful nor has good status. Will the alliance fructify. I request you to kindly answer my query as we are not at all interested in this proposal.

Regards
astro2016

astro2016

Dear Astrologers,
Thanks for all your predictions. We have come across an alliance,she has neither of the above traits. But my brother is bent on marrying her. Will this alliance fructify? Kindly advise.

Regards
astro2016