View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2018, 06:21 PM

Re: How Aquarians relate to other zodiac signs

According to the 2019 Almanac for Farmers and City Folk I just bought, the end and beginning of a sun sign is on the 15th/16th day of the month: February is 1-14 Aquarius, 15-28 Pisces...note my birthdate is Feb 15th, 1980 like 2020 is a leap year, so Im cusp as Pisces ends in 29th. It appears some astrologers feel this is more accurate...not quite sidereal which believes Aquarius is Feb 15-28 instead. My almanac starts on Nov 2018 and ends in Dec 2019. Other almanacs can start in Sep or Oct of the previous year, since any first and last day of any given month marks a considerable calendar year (solar, some may have lunar cycles). In sidereal astrology, some say Feb 15th (sun enters Aquarius) is the new astrological year (we're in the Aquarian age) vs. Mar 21st for the tropical astrology (sun enters Aries), but the Sun enters Pisces in Mar 16th, about 4-5 days before the northern spring or vernal equinox, southern fall or autumn equinox.