progressions and marriage indicators

ddsigvertsen

DELINEATION from BobZemco with clear examples :smile:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=223562#post223562

Thank you for your answers on progressions and how it is usually combinations and state of mind and what is going on ..they set the .
Mood from what i read in your reply and also i have read that after you look at the progressions. You will then need your transit chart aspects go these...
Usually mars or some times the moon to trigger the actions (energy) off if its going to be anything that is meant for you...not all progression aspects will effect you unless its trigged off . it may just be a light breeze not a hurricane like for another at all.
Is this about right to wbat you know Bob please...its very INTRESTING and FASCINATING Prediction is an a advanced art. so easy to see often later where and how...its often not cookie cutter!
Please share more Bob you made me consider some other information tbat will belp me with prediction and also over all.

ElviraM

Saturns progressions (or transits) to Venus can indicate marriage.
Generally If the relationship withstands the Saturn progression it is likely to be a permanent union.

gkudria

The first and foremost indicators for marriage MUST be in ur own natal chart. Analyze it to determine if marriage is even likely and if so when.

Next, analyze current and future transits to ur natal chart. The seventh house and its ruler must b involved in aspects that include outer planets.

After that is when u look at progressions. First, what aspects are progressed planets making to ur natal planets, particularly those that rule ur natal 7th house. Once u do that, u look at how the progressed planets interact with one another and the progressed ascendant and progressed 7th house. Finally, if all these analyses indicate marriage by hard aspects, then u should also c that the transits interact to demonstrate this with ur progressed planets as well.

It’s not about the synastry of progressions with someone that tells u that u will b married, its ur own chart s and how they are interacting with each other as well as the transits.

If another person is also experiencing similar activity, that is a sign it cld b them u marry.

U can analyze the solar return too. And find the lunar return for the dolar return year that resembles the solar return chart. That is the month u r likely to marry.