Super super squared composite chart. What does this mean??

Librastar

Composite chart of two people seems to have only negative aspects. What does this mean? Are they fully incompatible?

**Added synastry chart

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    253 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

waybread

I'd say so. But compare their planetary pairs (suns, moons, &c) in a synastry analysis and see if it gives a better picture.

katydid

I bet they are very attracted to each other. They may feel like they cannot walk away, even if it is volatile at times. It may also be very exciting.

Sometimes a Grand Cardinal Square can mean they have a lot to teach each other and they can make great personal progress if they work on self improvement and develop the relationship through effort.:love:

3nigma

looking at this chart gives me a feeling of tragedy - like they are really attracted to each other, but circumstances inside and outside of themselves seem to always interrupt or challenge their harmony.

i guess, no one is fully incompatible. if there are a lot of negative aspects - tension - i feel like there is a lot to learn from one another, if they are open to receive teachings fro one another.

Librastar

looking at this chart gives me a feeling of tragedy - like they are really attracted to each other, but circumstances inside and outside of themselves seem to always interrupt or challenge their harmony.

i guess, no one is fully incompatible. if there are a lot of negative aspects - tension - i feel like there is a lot to learn from one another, if they are open to receive teachings fro one another.

Thanks 3nigma, what you say is very accurate. Lots of outside factors at play that challenge harmony. Thank you.

waybread

The synastry chart gives a stronger impression of two people sexually/romantically attracted to one another, with the wide Mars-Venus contacts* but without much glue in other departments of life to sustain a supportive relationship. That they might find this thrilling anyway is suggested by the Pluto-Mars trine, and by the inner person's Jupiter conjunct the outer person's sun.

Squares and oppositions can generate a lot of excitement, but they are not fundamentally harmonious: they are stressful.

*normally I wouldn't allow a 10-degree orb for Mars and Venus, but in my experience relationships can take off with wide orbs.