Any Chances of Marriage ever?

Nightsky

Banned
Hello,

This is a chart of someone who has not married in their life time. does He have any upcoming possibilities of marriage?

Thanks

Attachments

• J.jpg
    J.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 36

JUPITERASC

Hello,

This is a chart of someone who has not married in their life time. does He have any upcoming possibilities of marriage?

Thanks
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49297

This is very intriguing subject isn't it? :)

Well, I must mention in the very beginning in explaining the methods here that they are of medieval astrology type (Bonatti, Abu Ali, Al Khayat and etc.).
To say that the method is 'Traiditional' is really using very wide range of time span in which different techniques for delineating marriage were used.
For example, the Hellenistic Astrologer's (Valens, Dorotheus and etc.) have used methods on their own, methods which I'll probably (not even later) not explain on this thread, but we can open another thread for that matter.
As this section of Traditional Astrology is quite new and in its beginnings, we now trow out the techniques here and there and title them as "Traditional". I hope that in the future we can make sub sections of traditional astrology, such as: "Medieval Astrology", "Hellenistic Astrology", Renaissance Astrology" and etc..

There are certain rules in Medieval Astrology compiled which can give quite good and workable methods for delineating marriage. The rules one can learn for a short period of time, but the practice is what is needed in order these rules to become second nature of the astrologer's intuitive tool in delineating such things as Marriage in the chart. This is what I would like to do on this thread: to practice as much charts as I/we will have the time to do it.

The Technique

The Compound Almuten is what is very practical thing in almost all methods used in medieval delineation. It seems that Bonatti and other medievals were very fond on Compound Almutens.
I will first give delineation for male charts, and in some later post will explain the delineation for female charts.

Finding the Compound Almuten for Marriage:

Find the Rulers of all 5 dignities for these places:

1. 7th house cusp

2. Lord of the 7th house

3. Planets in 7th house (if any)

4. Moon

5. Venus

6. Part of Marriage (According to Hermes) (ASC + VE - SA) for Men.

The Planet which gets most points over these places is Almuten of Marriage.
But consider also if there are impediments to these places.
If there is affliction to 7th house (by some Malefic's square or opposition), to the Moon (aspect, combust, cadent, retrograde and etc.)

See if one of the individiaul Almutens over these places is joined to the Lord of the Ascendant or its Almuten or the Lord of the 7th or its Almuten.
If they are in trine or sextile, and if especially in reception, then the native will rejoice in living beautiful life with his wife according to his desire.

But if the aspects were without reception, or if the aspects were square or opposition, then the significations will be judged lower.

Bonatti:
Quote:
But if the lord of the Ascendant were joined to the lord of the 7''', so that the former were lighter than the latter, it signifies that the native will want to copulate with women. If indeed the 7'h sign were Cancer or Scorpio or
Pisces or there were a conjunction of the lord of the 7
th or its Almuten with the lord of the first or its Almuten in these (signs) or from these (signs) or with one of them, it signifies that the native will have many wives or a great number of other women. If however you find the contrary, you are able to judge otherwise."

Nightsky

Banned
Hi,

Do you have any link that would work out the calculations for "Part of Marriage (According to Hermes) (ASC + VE - SA) for Men "

thanks

Ghost00

Banned
Great answer so far. Also this tidbit...

I see he is 45 years old. First thing is to get rid of the ear and sinus infection, that's not helping. The chart doesn't look very hopeful at first but after much study I found the keys to unlocking hidden door!

He struggled through the years with romance, it's all plain to see on the sidereal charts. I looked at radix, this year, 2025 and 2035 and also 2030. His opposite sex magnetism is finally coming up after all these years. It will peak ten years from now, in 2030 but remain high after that. He is the venerable silver haired fox. Witness Lilith in house of curé near asc. Here are instructions: Don't let him wait ten years, start now and get married. Then wife will be very happy in ten years and twenty years, no need to delay.

Looking at chart for 2020 and plotting strategy, one plan would recommend he go on many dates and lower expectations witness Venus and Saturn in chateau of running around but overlooking something important and part of fortune in chariot, interpretation is go on lots of dates.

Ju in love chateau casting shadow on Venus and Saturn. Interpretation: too easy going, needs to be goal oriented in relationship.

🧙

JUPITERASC

Thanks for the information.
He does tries his best to find someone but it always ends up miserably.
I was wondering if his transits would help him ��
the Lord of 1st and 11th will be transiting into his 1st house
with in next couple of yrs.
So then he may get a chance?
begin with finding the ANNUAL PROFECTION Lord of current Year :smile:
PROFECTIONS is a Time Lord methodology
utilised in tandem with
SOLAR REVOLUTION aka modernist SOLAR RETURN
The place where the count starts, ie the first house, can make a difference: the Egyptian method (which ahs always been the dominant one, and is the one followed by Valens) begins the count at 0 (in other words, the year after birth = the 1st house and is counted as 0) Paulus of Alexandria differed, and began the count at 1 (in other words, the year after birth = the 1st house and is counted as 1) I myself have followed the Pauline profection (all of the available authors have chosen to follow the Egyptian method of starting @ 0, including Lehman, Ben Dykes, etc)
In my experience I have found Pauline profection to be the more accurate profection method
Valens and many Hellenistic Astrologers
time profections as follows:
The ascendant is considered as being time of birth
so from birth to the cusp of the 2nd house
is considered to relate to the first year of life:
from cusp of 2nd to cusp of 3rd
encompasses the second year of life
(ie from age one to age two)

and so on around the natal chart
returning to the Ascendant for the twelfth year of life

check out Omnisphericus thread entitled "PROFECTIONS (Praxis)"
This is the basic technique given by Paulus of Annual Profections of the Ascendant, i.e. profection of the Ascendant from one sign to the next for each year of life. The Ruler of the Sign in which the Ascendant is falling in that particular year is called 'The Lord of the Year".
This technique is quite simple and you do not need to calculate degrees, only signs.
If you are born with Aries rising, on the Solar Return the next year (when you are 1 year old) the Profected Ascendant would be in Taurus and the Lord of the Year would be Venus.

The Ages 0, 12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, 84, 96 and etc., are the 'Profection Return' (to invent a title xD), the Ascendant in those years is the same as it was at the birth, so the Lord of the Year is the same too.

Years 1, 13, 25, 37, 49, 61, 73, 85, 97 are given to the 2nd sign from the Ascendant.

Here's a chart:

View attachment 27162

The Lord of the Year is having the same function as the Lord of the Year at nativity. It is most significant planet, ruling the place where the Soul (the Sky) and Body (earth) are merging (at the Ascendant).
Here's what Paulus says about the Lord of the year in profections: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47191
for those unfamiliar with PROFECTIONS
an explanatory intro to ancient Hellenistic time-lord technique
via a podcast on ANNUAL PROFECTIONS
which begins by introducing how to usetime-lord techniques
to analyse transits
and
includes a detailed treatment
of how to use the basic method of annual profections
in order to make yearly forecasts and predictions
starting from the birthday aka SOLAR RETURN.
Annual Profections: Finding the Ruler of the Year
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETAkGgqoEsI

ANNUAL PROFECTIONS: A Basic Time-Lord Technique video version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBwfIMnBKZk&t=239s

ALSO

ancient timing technique ZODIACAL RELEASING
DIVIDES A PERSON'S LIFE into 'CHAPTERS'
and
helps establish your overall life story :smile:
Zodiacal releasing is an Hellenistic time-lord technique
recently recovered
from
https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt...s%20entire.pdf
the work of the 2nd century astrologer VETTIUS VALENS
EXPLAINED IN DETAIL
The Astrology Podcast
with Chris Brennan and Leisa Schaim.
ZODIACAL RELEASING: An Ancient Timing Technique
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBSLHj8ddBc&t=751s

JUPITERASC

I see he is 45 years old. First thing is to get rid of the ear and sinus infection, that's not helping. The chart doesn't look very hopeful at first but after much study I found the keys to unlocking hidden door!

He struggled through the years with romance, it's all plain to see on the sidereal charts. I looked at radix, this year, 2025 and 2035 and also 2030. His opposite sex magnetism is finally coming up after all these years. It will peak ten years from now, in 2030 but remain high after that. He is the venerable silver haired fox. Witness Lilith in house of curé near asc. Here are instructions: Don't let him wait ten years, start now and get married. Then wife will be very happy in ten years and twenty years, no need to delay.

Looking at chart for 2020 and plotting strategy, one plan would recommend he go on many dates and lower expectations witness Venus and Saturn in chateau of running around but overlooking something important and part of fortune in chariot, interpretation is go on lots of dates.
for clarity
clarify whether "chateau of running around" Venus and Saturn
refers to natal placement
or
to Venus and Saturn transits
Ju in love chateau casting shadow on Venus and Saturn. Interpretation: too easy going, needs to be goal oriented in relationship.
so 'chateau' est aka 'house' n'est-ce pas :smile:

Nightsky

Banned

🧙

Exactly! best interpretation on this chart. He does suffers with sinus. Most his life he sounded as if he never care about marriage or women. just lately he has been trying hard to makeup something but nothing gets fruitful.

Nightsky

Banned
There is an error with the birth chat. I'am extremely sorry. The chart owner just cameup with his exact birth time 00:53 I have updated the chart here.

Won't there be much difference with the venus/saturn placement.

Attachments

• PicsArt_07-23-06.03.42.jpg
    PicsArt_07-23-06.03.42.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 19