Can I trust this colleague?

elvire

Hello everyone,

I want to know if I can trust this colleague. I am not sure anymore about her intentions towards me and how she sees me.
The reason I am asking the question is because I got bullied by two colleagues beforehand to the point where I had to ask to change my work space. So I ended up next to this colleague that I knew before and got on well. However I noticed lately that she became distant and that coincided with her being increasingly close to my main bully (they were barely talking before) so my suspicions raised since she became distant towards me. I did confide to her about what happened with them and now I am afraid that this might turn against me.
What I want to learn from the chart is whether or not I can trust her.

I am 1st house virgo ruled my mercury in 8th house.
However for my colleague I am not sure which house to take. So if I take the 6th house of work and daily routines, the house is in the cusp of aquarius so she is represented by Saturn in 5th house. Mercury and Saturn are squaring so I suppose no she does not see me in a good light and I should not trust her.
My co-ruler moon is in aquarius and is conjuncting her? I dont really know what this means.
Would you also look at the 12th of enemies? the house is ruled by the Sun directly squaring the moon and translating to saturn.
This would go along my suspicions. If so, any cues to why this is happening I would like to know because maybe I am doing something wrong. Or maybe I am a bit paranoid, mercury is sitting in the 8th house of fears.

I would appreciate your view on this chart, many thanks for your help.

Attachments

• trustornot.jpg
    trustornot.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 45

PurpleReign

Hello everyone,

I want to know if I can trust this colleague. I am not sure anymore about her intentions towards me and how she sees me.
The reason I am asking the question is because I got bullied by two colleagues beforehand to the point where I had to ask to change my work space. So I ended up next to this colleague that I knew before and got on well. However I noticed lately that she became distant and that coincided with her being increasingly close to my main bully (they were barely talking before) so my suspicions raised since she became distant towards me. I did confide to her about what happened with them and now I am afraid that this might turn against me.

However for my colleague I am not sure which house to take. So if I take the 6th house of work and daily routines, the house is in the cusp of aquarius so she is represented by Saturn in 5th house. Mercury and Saturn are squaring so I suppose no she does not see me in a good light and I should not trust her.
My co-ruler moon is in aquarius and is conjuncting her? I dont really know what this means.
Would you also look at the 12th of enemies? the house is ruled by the Sun directly squaring the moon and translating to saturn.
This would go along my suspicions. If so, any cues to why this is happening I would like to know because maybe I am doing something wrong. Or maybe I am a bit paranoid, mercury is sitting in the 8th house of fears.

Hi, I don't know if this means anything, but your signs -- Mercury (you) and Jupiter (coworker) -- don't aspect at all. You'd think if there was a positive interaction or solid friendship that the two would have an easy aspect, but they don't aspect at all. I'd take that as a sign to be cautious of her intentions.

Sunrise

Hello everyone,

Re: Can I trust this colleague?
no

However for my colleague I am not sure which house to take. So if I take the 6th house of work and daily routines,
7th house for
colleague

Last edited:

elvire

Thank you for your answers. You all confirmed that she is not to be trusted.
SunConjunctUranus :It's Lord oppose to malefic and fortune at strong angle
This is spot on, now I can see why you are assigning her to Jupiter. I hope she is not trying to harm me and damage my reputation.

My gut feeling was telling me something was off .I am just sad that is happening, I will try to protect myself and keep my distance. I just feel more isolated.

Hi, I don't know if this means anything, but your signs -- Mercury (you) and Jupiter (coworker) -- don't aspect at all. You'd think if there was a positive interaction or solid friendship that the two would have an easy aspect, but they don't aspect at all. I'd take that as a sign to be cautious of her intentions.
Yes she's been really cold to me for the past two weeks and kept the communication to a strict minimum. I could not understand why there was no direct aspect between us in this chart when using the 7th house.

ElenaJ

Hi Elena, please correct me if I am wrong because I'm very new to horary, but I thought we don't use outer planets like Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto for horary charts?
This is a topic that's up for discussion. Many do use them, many don't. Obviously Lilly, for example, didn't because they hadn't been discovered yet. Uranus was discovered in 1781, Neptune in 1846 and Pluto in 1930, so they are all relatively new. Now, we even have the additional asteroids, starting in the 1970s I believe, on which there is not a lot of research available yet.
I use them because they are in any case sources of energy and can shed light on the chart.

rafaella

Your co-worker is 7th lord. A person servicing you such as a plumber would be 6th house.

So she is Jupiter and has good dignity, so normally she is trustworthy however Jup is retrograde and would show someone uncertain and probably easily swayed, someone retreating. And as previously suggested by others, there is this opposition to Mars happening in a dual sign in 10th. Jup is also in detriment of Mercury here so she would be harmful to you.

Mer is applying to Mars with good reception and so is Jup applying to Mars here by opposition. Mars is helpful towards Mercury and in detriment of Jup. I wonder what these aspects suggest is some type of confrontation or negotiation at work with these people. I think if you talk to managers, or HR, you may see your bosses deal with the bullies.

Actually, just checked it and it seems Mer will apply first to Saturn rx and about the same time it applies to Mars at 20.30. Mercury is in fall of Saturn. Saturn is conjunct SN, not a good thing. Saturn might be one of the bullies, Venus is the other one. Moon separated from Saturn and changed signs, this is the change of place as you told us. Mer is also separating from Venus in detriment. Now Mer is going towards Mars and Saturn is actually besieged...But Mars has mutual reception with Mer, so will be helpful. Moon is applying to Sun/ Venus both in each others reception.

Its a bit of a confusing chart, lots happening. Mer and Saturn aspect concerns me. And I don't get the 5th house location for Saturn. What kind of job is this? a place of entertainment?

So your main question, is she to be trusted? Probably not. But you need a proper resolution to this, and I suggest if they continue to bully you seek help from HR.

let us know what happens!

Last edited:

elvire

Thank you very much rafaella for your detailed analysis.
Indeed a lot is happening at my workplace so it probably showed in the chart too. I waited a bit to reply to see how things were unfolding .
My workplace relocated this week, and you were right to worry about saturn.You wrote "Mer will apply first to Saturn rx and about the same time it applies to Mars at 20.30. Mercury is in fall of Saturn. Saturn is conjunct SN, not a good thing. Saturn might be one of the bullies, Venus is the other one." and to my surprise today I found out that in my new office, I was put again next to my bullies .Saturn rx applying to south node as you saw it.
The 5th house location I dont know,it's an office job related to new technologies.
For the person that I asked for, I know she had some issues with the HR but that's it. I am hoping that the situation will not get worse.

Thanks again.
Your co-worker is 7th lord. A person servicing you such as a plumber would be 6th house.

So she is Jupiter and has good dignity, so normally she is trustworthy however Jup is retrograde and would show someone uncertain and probably easily swayed, someone retreating. And as previously suggested by others, there is this opposition to Mars happening in a dual sign in 10th. Jup is also in detriment of Mercury here so she would be harmful to you.

Mer is applying to Mars with good reception and so is Jup applying to Mars here by opposition. Mars is helpful towards Mercury and in detriment of Jup. I wonder what these aspects suggest is some type of confrontation or negotiation at work with these people. I think if you talk to managers, or HR, you may see your bosses deal with the bullies.

Actually, just checked it and it seems Mer will apply first to Saturn rx and about the same time it applies to Mars at 20.30. Mercury is in fall of Saturn. Saturn is conjunct SN, not a good thing. Saturn might be one of the bullies, Venus is the other one. Moon separated from Saturn and changed signs, this is the change of place as you told us. Mer is also separating from Venus in detriment. Now Mer is going towards Mars and Saturn is actually besieged...But Mars has mutual reception with Mer, so will be helpful. Moon is applying to Sun/ Venus both in each others reception.

Its a bit of a confusing chart, lots happening. Mer and Saturn aspect concerns me. And I don't get the 5th house location for Saturn. What kind of job is this? a place of entertainment?

So your main question, is she to be trusted? Probably not. But you need a proper resolution to this, and I suggest if they continue to bully you seek help from HR.

let us know what happens!