Should I quit my job?

elvire

Hi,

I am currently working freelance for a client, and I am feeling very unhappy with my situation.
Whilst at the beginning the work was good, the client became more and more demanding, and I just feel tired and used in the situation. Yesterday the client sent me a dishonest email "reminding me" that I have a contract until November whilst the agreed term date was initially by the end of May. I never agreed to work until November, let alone discussed it. She sneakily changed the title of contract and removed the end date on a platform and now I feel helpless. I am astound by the situation and really want to quit but I am afraid of further consequences from this client that could lead to a dispute.
So I set up a horary chart, and my first house is in cancer, represented by the moon in Sagittarius in 6th house.
The quesited is in tenth house, pisces, with neptune on its own sign. However neptune square my moon. Is the client hiding something from me?
Also I notice that uranus is trining my moon and in the last degree of aries.
Does this mean that I will be prompted to make the decision?
I just hope to get out of the situation without the drama.

Ps I know Tikana you told me not to embark on it and you were right :sad:

many thanks for your help

Attachments

• Shouldiquit.jpg
    Shouldiquit.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 24

Sunrise

Hi,

I am currently working freelance for a client, and I am feeling very unhappy with my situation.
Whilst at the beginning the work was good, the client became more and more demanding, and I just feel tired and used in the situation. Yesterday the client sent me a dishonest email "reminding me" that I have a contract until November whilst the agreed term date was initially by the end of May. I never agreed to work until November, let alone discussed it. She sneakily changed the title of contract and removed the end date on a platform and now I feel helpless. I am astound by the situation and really want to quit but I am afraid of further consequences from this client that could lead to a dispute.
So I set up a horary chart, and my first house is in cancer, represented by the moon in Sagittarius in 6th house.
The quesited is in tenth house, pisces, with neptune on its own sign. However neptune square my moon. Is the client hiding something from me?
Also I notice that uranus is trining my moon and in the last degree of aries.
Does this mean that I will be prompted to make the decision?
I just hope to get out of the situation without the drama.

Ps I know Tikana you told me not to embark on it and you were right :sad:

many thanks for your help
Elvire, Yes the chart is not so promissing.
You as a Moon and within the 6th house show us the services you provide but the 6th shows also the slavery that you feel.
Yes Saturn where it is, not like the moon at all and hurtting her.

Now if I understand well you ask if you can give up without having an impact on your client based on the contract you have done.
The Moon is right on the Saturn's antiscia (conjuct).
The Moon for a long time does not make any aspect beyond the aspect it has with with Saturn. So I think it will not happen or will not change anything directly. I do not see anything new in your business.

Jupiter the ruler of the 10th is retro, in the fall of the moon in the fixed sign of the scorpion. Slow changes and not fast. Jupiter here shows us the professional but also the legal disputes that if you start something, it will not be positive for you.
In the future, too, this Moon when it changes its position will be found in its detriment and the absolute dominance of this Saturn.
Also Sun (the ruler of your second house - your money) will be opposed to this Jupiter. Be patient and let see how it will go.

elvire

Thank you Sunrise,

You are right. I had a communication with her today, and she asked me to stay on the project until September. Since this is a small project, I will carry on. So yes the situation is not changing.(long process as you said)
I previously sent an email telling her about the possibility of quiting because of recent changes, but she wrote me back saying that she appreciated my work and wanted to keep me for the project. She seemed more accommodating.
Thanks again for your insight.