New here, need help

Ertix

Hello. I'd like to check to which country I should travel or live, and that's why I need your help. I don't know astrological horoscope, I don't even know what to do to check it. But, please, help. :(
As I have to say anything more? If so, I can write later.

caprcorn

You need to know your birthday and exact birth time with the place you were born in. Some people don't know what time they were born so its not easy to find their astro travel map.

Ertix

Attachments

• grafia3.png
    grafia3.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

caprcorn

Well it depends where you like to move. A lot of line can be in russia but its not necessary to move close to line. You can go to astro site and create a relocated map. For example if you were born in Berlin at 7.00 pm than it means when you were born it was 1.00 pm in Washington. Just create a map choose the cities you like to move and change the birth time according to your natal chart.

But if you wanna feel the lines than I see that Jupiter DC line goes through Australia which can be good for one to one relationships and public image. But of course most important thing is what you like to change by moving. Career , love or friendship?

Ertix

I was born in Poland, Łódź. The hour you have written.
I'd like to find a love and nice people which will help me. Job is important too, but love and peace are more, I think, don't you? :)
Australia? I don't know, but I'm interested in Asia and Western/Northern Europe.
Sorry, but I don't know how to make it what you're writing.

Last edited:

caprcorn

Well if u live in Poland that you are near your Mars MC line which is actually good for career but I live in Mars line too. Mars energy doesn't feel comfortable and it can bring some isolation maybe less than saturn but still you can feel aggressive and feel lonely even you have people around you.

I just gave one opinion:) Of course I would prefer love and friendships. If you prefer Europe or Asia instead of Australia than choose some cities and change your birth informations according to your natal chart. But I checked your relocated map in Madrid since its affected by Venus Jupiter and Mercury lines , I see that it can be a nice place for you since Jupiter sits in 1st house which brings optimistic energy and venus mercury in 11th house good for friendships. Also sun will be in 10th house which can make you get attention from public. But of course not only Madrid all spain can be good for you or other countries near that area as well. :D

Ertix

I also thought about Spain, because I like this language and warm climate, but I'm not sure is it a good country for hardcore introvertics. ;) Maybe you can tell something more? I was also thought about UK, Sweden, but I'm totally not sure are those places could be good too. I think that my soul is in Asia, or in little, full of acceptance societies. :) Maybe that's why there is Spain?
I see that Mercury and Venus lines are near Thailand, but I don't know..But, why Australia? That's a little strange for me.
And, yes, you're right. I don't feel a Mars energy inside me. I feel very lonely, and I'm lonely, isolated from others, feeling sad, depressed. I don't like to be aggresive, so I think that where Mars line is, there are not good places for me. I forgot to mention about health care which is very important thing in my case.
I was trying to change my data, but map is still same. I don't know how to do it.

Last edited:

caprcorn

well before I was interested in astrology I always wanted to go visit some countries and than I looked at my map and I saw that these are the places where my jupiter DSC line goes so that I though maybe you feel the same for Australia but I see you don't :D.

Mars is definitely not a good place to live. However, when I look the map you posted shows that Thailand is next to your Uranus Neptune and again Mars(DSC) line which is not somewhere I would suggest to move but maybe can be interesting to visit everyone has different feeling about the lines some people hate saturn while others feel well because they have strong saturn. Anyway Neptune line can make you feel foggy like you may not be thinking clearly cause Neptune brings illusions but some says its a romantic atmosphere. Uranus is good if you are bored with routines cause uranus bring sudden things your life so great for adventures. Both are on your MC line so definitely not a good place for your career unless your career related to music ,art or related to these subjects.

You wanna go to Asia and feel like you will be fine there maybe you can check all asian countries and see what kind of changes will happen in your chart. I have a good chart in Japan and somehow I always like there even I didn't visit there I always like their culture and wanted to be there. Sometimes we should just listen what our heart says.:sideways:

Your planets will stay in same position only your ascendant will be changed so planets will move to other houses. For example your neptune and uranus conjuct so where ever you go they will stay together but they will affect your different houses.:smile:

Ertix

Which countries could be good for me?
Romantic? I am romantic. :) But I'm not sure if Thailand, Sweden and UK are a good places.
I have an interest in Japan culture, and I think it's probably the most similar country to my imagination of ideal country, but Japan would be bad country for me because my illness. :( It's too much expensive for me.
I change my data but there isn't any change in houses or something. None.

Last edited:

caprcorn

If you are romantic you can visit your neptune lines but it doesn't bring love for sure just makes you feel confused and deep. Its also important how strong neptune you have. I also have neptune in 5th makes me romantic but it also makes me blind when I am in love so I don't wanna live near neptune:lol:

According to lines I would say Uk , Spain France Portugal. Also Australia and New Zealand. Also some places in USA but I don't want to suggest countries only looking your lines. You should check all your chart cause its more important than the lines. On the astro website you will create a new birth chart and you will give informations like birth hour is 12.15 p.m and birth place is Madrid. This is just for example. You can do this for other cities but just be careful with the time. You should check how many hours differ from your country.:))

Ertix

And what about Asia? :)
You say France, Portugal, UK, Spain? Can you explain me, why? I feel that Portugal and Spain are not good places for neurotic (Mercury in Ascendent), introvertic people. I'm not sure about France, but I guess I wouldn't feel good in this country, but I was very interested in learning French, and French culture when I was young, that romantic culture, you know.
I feel that Thailand is a good for someone who has a... spiritual personality? I guess it will be a good place, but I'm not sure (Mars!).

I was trying to create new chart, but it doesn't work, don't know why. There is no change of lines and planets. Hmm. Maybe someone could make it for me, or give me a link?

Last edited: