Astrology friends

rosegarden

Hey,
Would someone like to be astrology friends with me? :innocent:
I'm kind of beginner in astrology, but it would be amazing to have someone to chat with about astrology. :smile:
If you're interested, come message me if you want to. :)

Thirdteenth

Hello rosegarden☺️ I like your username! I’m a beginner here on this forum as well. There is a section on this forum called the Educational board and they have an abundance of resources for beginners such as ourselves to help contribute to our studies of Astrology. Here is a direct link to it: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=79 and Here is a 2nd useful thread where profound Astrologers from Astrologyweekly itself :love: contribute there own methods/techniques on how to/how they learned Astrology so handsomely: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135735. Those that shared are such sweethearts :love: I hope that these threads be helpful onto your journey :joyful:

conspiracy theorist

I have been into astrology since january 2019 or sum, so like... a pretty long time and i love it but i guess i still don't know that much lol.

I know planets, houses, elements and something about aspects, etc. The astrology "basics". : )

If I threw some birth details your way, how would you respond?

rosegarden

Hello rosegarden☺️ I like your username! I’m a beginner here on this forum as well. There is a section on this forum called the Educational board and they have an abundance of resources for beginners such as ourselves to help contribute to our studies of Astrology. Here is a direct link to it: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=79 and Here is a 2nd useful thread where profound Astrologers from Astrologyweekly itself :love: contribute there own methods/techniques on how to/how they learned Astrology so handsomely: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135735. Those that shared are such sweethearts :love: I hope that these threads be helpful onto your journey :joyful:

Wow you're so sweet and kind thank you so much, good luck with your astrology studies as well. <3

rosegarden

March 14th, 1879
11:30 am
Ulm, Germany

What would you say about the individual with this natal chart?

Someone who's very empathetic and can get overwhelmed with emotions, head in the clouds but also has grounded side because of the earth placements. Passionate and fiery in areas related to any kind of love. Also comes off as very caring because of cancer ascendant and moon in the first house, but can be slow to speak/shy and feel what everyone else is feeling around them. Very action-oriented in career, mars in capricorn. Can go through massive transformations in mystical stuff, pluto in the 12th house.

/ i tried :)

conspiracy theorist

@Bun

I'm going to have to get around a computer to clear my inbox. I'll hit you up when I get that done.

Someone who's very empathetic and can get overwhelmed with emotions, head in the clouds but also has grounded side because of the earth placements. Passionate and fiery in areas related to any kind of love. Also comes off as very caring because of cancer ascendant and moon in the first house, but can be slow to speak/shy and feel what everyone else is feeling around them. Very action-oriented in career, mars in capricorn. Can go through massive transformations in mystical stuff, pluto in the 12th house.

I like it.... could you speak a little bit more on the type of thinking that this person displays? What do you think occupies this person's mind? What careers would you think this individual would be attracted to? I would say that this individual is definitely driven toward career achievement, and has made quite a name for themselves in their preferred field.

rosegarden

@Bun

I'm going to have to get around a computer to clear my inbox. I'll hit you up when I get that done.

I like it.... could you speak a little bit more on the type of thinking that this person displays? What do you think occupies this person's mind? What careers would you think this individual would be attracted to? I would say that this individual is definitely driven toward career achievement, and has made quite a name for themselves in their preferred field.

Oh no, i'm so sorry.
I thought it was march 4th, but you typed march 14th. So i analysed a wrong chart.

With this march 14th date, not 4th... umm...
Since the moon sign changed, i don't see this person as easily emotionally overwhelmed as i saw previously (march 4th was moon in cancer so that's why i said that), but this chart's moon is in sagittarius so it's not that emotional anymore. Someone pretty philosophical, maybe sophisticated but straightforward with their words. Maybe even someone with quite a temper, in a passionate way. And umm...

Yes very career-oriented indeed, maybe someone who likes travel-related careers, or psychology, philosophy... A very ambitious personality when it comes to making a name for yourself in a preferred area. That serious capricorn energy.:smile: Very creative too, probably ever artistic. Unusual thinker. Sagittarius and pisces energy are makes for a very spiritual person, i know that from my own experience. Spirituality is something this person thinks of as a home, more than this physical realm. Definitely. : )

Sorry for analysing wrong date at first, haha. :sideways:

rosegarden

Nah you're fine, I was just curious to see how you'd approach an interpretation

Here is the answer. Be honest, how much of the person's life did you think you hit successfully?

Albert Einstein's chart. I didn't even realize. :lol:

Some parts i think i did, he was very philosophical. But no, i'm not a professional, so a lot didn't go well.

Thank you, this was so much fun. :)

conspiracy theorist

Eh, why hedge and say that you "aren't a professional"?

Glad you enjoyed that little exercise. They're lots of opportunities to try your hand at interpretations on the forum.

In terms of the folks here, I'd say there is a high level of individualism and people tend to be laws unto themselves. People come and go as they please. "Uranian" would describe it.

So long as you don't take disappearing acts personally, you won't have an issue with the people on these forums.

rosegarden

Eh, why hedge and say that you "aren't a professional"?

Glad you enjoyed that little exercise. They're lots of opportunities to try your hand at interpretations on the forum.

In terms of the folks here, I'd say there is a high level of individualism and people tend to be laws unto themselves. People come and go as they please. "Uranian" would describe it.

So long as you don't take disappearing acts personally, you won't have an issue with the people on these forums.

Thank you so much. :smile: