Astrology is the clock of spiritual maturity: Evidence included

Bradders

So in my open minded, discover whats new, way of rationalizing and understanding life, I took myself to understanding another spiritual teacher by the name of Jordan Maxwell: A 50 year long profound scholar on the occult, religion, all the underbelly and questioning everything. No he is not a satanist.

It occured to me, that Jordan, proposed that the bible is actually a story based on a story on a story that has followed since pre sumerian times; it occured to him that everything the bible was, was based on Astrology. The bible, based on a rendition of a story that predates human history.

I proposed this to be scientifically accurate myself, as I noticed with the transits which, through self analysis, research, where each planet acts as a catalyst for magnificent changes in the individual and the collective: A source of spiritual maturity to rise to the fullest, grandest evolution of the human self into becoming their full, utter complete, higher self with no fear.

I know that part through rigorous exploration into the unknown myself for 7 or 8 years. The occult, the unknown has always magnified to be a deep interest. My scorpio in the 5th house is probably more synonymous with this, but let's not 'Blame astrology'. No I am not a satanist, again. No I never did the ouija board. I know where my limits lie.

All I can say is it appears, through self study, self reasearch ( I am a experiential learner and a audial learner, everything else bothers me ) that Astrology now represents to me, a sort of clock. A chronological chart of influences where certain planets would have a more profound influence such as pluto and saturn and that they're to set the stage for human spiritual rises in consciousness or these mighty 'Dieties' I may otherwise see them as, test and push the human to become their greatest version.

Astrology since I discovered it is only one of the profound topics I discovered which richly fascinated me, possibly being yes, my abundance of Aquarius; my 5th house and 9th house.

So I see; testify to the evaluation that by the time we enter this earth, the stage is set immediately, the rising sign would dileanate our parental upbringing, the houses and everything else plays out immediately, but why, by chance, would it happen to be all so instant, as if we were meant to have that time of birth? I surely do not believe and completely oppose, fatalism.

I have studied a case of mr Edgar Caycee where, someone who I believe intuitively, cultivated that she was his wife in some recent lifetime, where his sun sign seemed to progress from Aries to Taurus within 50 years of a single century, yes I believe in reincarnation by the way. She proposed a photo of Edgar Caycee and looking at her husband now, they were one of the same person and noticed many similarities: I have looked into research of children also who vividly remember their past lives, even a boy who lived on a island off the coast of Scotland and only a 100 miles away, recalled in that very house on that island, where, unmistakingly his parents by chance he remembered their names, did live there and much more.

So if you're still willing to follow on this proposal or feel 'Misguided; are digging in your heels', there is only the profound, horrific to conventionally healthy question to how and why we start our lives the way we do: I have watched a documentary recently on 'Wild Child' children, the horrific immature parental abandonment emotionally, insane.

Some people even such as HP Lovecraft, would churn out of their lives, no matter how ostracized, into fictions that would last the century. There is also the phomonena on the most worst years, the best music will be made. We were made to express ourselves.

I looked also into the proposal that, we are here based on 'Soul age', which was fascinating. I happened to explore my past lives through a sound incurring meditation and with no forced thought, saw myself as animals, indian chieftain, rich italian men and much more bizzare things.

I am not by chance proposing that the soul somehow rose to become one of these wild children no no no. But I am absolutely certain, through research, self study and self evaluation, Astrology is not just a 'theory', if scientifically scrutinized, it would propose as fact.

But the question I have to ask is what people propose of the beginning of such lives, both horrific and magnificent, each lend their hand wether rich or poor to spiritual growth in some sense ( I personally don't believe in 'Past life karma' )?

Evaluations? Fellow astrologers?

Slenkar

But the question I have to ask is what people propose of the beginning of such lives, both horrific and magnificent, each lend their hand wether rich or poor to spiritual growth in some sense ( I personally don't believe in 'Past life karma' )?

Evaluations? Fellow astrologers?

What do you mean?
The question isnt very clear

Bradders

I'm saying a life can begin in the most distraught, horrific and emotionally debilitating of circumstances but also at the most alleviating. Each sign to their own would have to learn how to either moderate or persevere through whatever life handles them.

The question was what is the cause of this astrologically? Does God curse us to being in a 'Hell' by rebeginning our lives in a hellish enviroment? Is it just the state of the world at best but then I have expressed how it appears each part of the chart, even the rising, gives itself to not just false chance.

I was inquiring what maybe the determinant for either a good or testing enviroment to be born in, astrologically.

Oddity

I'm saying a life can begin in the most distraught, horrific and emotionally debilitating of circumstances but also at the most alleviating. Each sign to their own would have to learn how to either moderate or persevere through whatever life handles them.

The question was what is the cause of this astrologically? Does God curse us to being in a 'Hell' by rebeginning our lives in a hellish enviroment? Is it just the state of the world at best but then I have expressed how it appears each part of the chart, even the rising, gives itself to not just false chance.

I was inquiring what maybe the determinant for either a good or testing enviroment to be born in, astrologically.

I may not understand the question, but I will try. In the West, we had the Protestant Reformation. One side of that, the Calvinists (who are still around today) claimed that you could tell if you were one of God's 'chosen' - because you'd have a good life. If you didn't have a good life in conventional terms - money, health, family, happiness - you weren't one of the chosen, and it was pretty pointless to try to save you anyway (though they would try to get you to at least behave), and because it was clear you weren't one of the chosen, you were going to hell when you died.

In astrological circles, and new age circles generally, I've seen a lot of that same attitude, though it's generally accompanied by the word 'karma' and often doesn't include the word 'hell'. People try to up the sophistication of the argument by using more psychologically laden language instead of 'chosen' or 'damned', but the attitude is remarkably the same.

My own belief is that things aren't that simple. That we are, probably, projections of the mind of the Divine, and the mind of the Divine contains every possibility that could ever be. And for whatever reason, that has to play out on earth. I don't think we get any choice of the hand we're dealt, we can just respond to it. In other words, it's all fated, but we can make some choices. Those won't necesarily alter our circumstances, but they might make some of them somewhat more bearable. And sometimes they won't. That's just how it is. And that particular 'how' is what the native's chart shows.

I also believe that we're supposed to help each other, because nobody can do this life thing alone.

As to past lives, or afterlives, I simply do not know. There is no way that I can know. I'm inclined to think they don't exist, but arguments either pro or con can never be won. My feeling, again, personal, is that all that happens, happens NOW. But since we can't properly process it, we tend to split it up into categories of 'now' and 'then', which, sadly, usually come with a hefty dose of judgement of the worth of the person.

Does it ever end? Does now stop? Who knows? From my severely limited perspective, it's not a thing I can know.

Last edited:

Slenkar

I watched that Jordan Maxwell video and it was very entertaining, but I think it should be in the category of entertainment.

If you went to Rome and started showing people "hey look! the catholic church uses mushroom symbols and has the same dome as the white house!!"

I dont think that would change anything and you'd be shunned or beaten up.
Same goes for the muslims and their symbols.

I dont know if you awnt to hear this but I dont think there is any rhyme or reason to anything. I think we are just in a computer simulation because astrology is so ridiculous.

I believe astrology is absolutely real, but its ridiculous if you think about it. It's absolutely insane that the planets not only decide our personality but our fate.

ALRESCHA

I don't think the planets decide our fate.
The planets' order is not the cause, but a giant fractal that represents all that has ever happened, all that is and all that will be IMHO. And it's in a place that everyone can see, that's why it's never wrong and easy to study.

It all comes down to this:
Image8.gif

And I see the order of the zodiac signs as stages of development. I just love how you've put it: the clock of spiritual maturity! Now that would make a fine book title! :joyful:

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Yeah, the zodiac represents the wheel of life, reflecting symbolically (and tracking literally) both the passage of the year, as well as the passage of the day, which relates directly to the process of our own progress, physically and spiritually, individually and collectively. The four cardinal points represent the change of the seasons, aries one being the spring equinox, cancer one being the summer solstice, libra one being the fall equinox and capricorn one being the winter solstice. (these points also representing the change of the day; dawn, high noon, sunset and midnight.) This also suggests that these points represent the turning points of the life.

The zodiac progressing clockwise through the signs represents the process of material involution. This is quite evident with a look at the sabiam symbols. Aries one being, as quoted by Dane Rudhyar, "Emergence of new forms and of the potentiality of consciousness" and pisces 30 being the " The power of clearly visualized ideals to mold the life of the visualizer."

And if you follow the zodiac backwards or counterclockwise around the horoscope, starting at 30 virgo and ending at libra one, you have a process of spiritual evolution. Virgo 30 being " The total concentration required for reaching any spiritual goal." and libra one being " The immortal archetypal reality that a perfect and dedicated life reveals."

Also, if you read the first five symbols of libra (backwards, or counterclockwise) you will find that they are representative of the unfolding events surrounding the death and ascension of Yeshua. That is also His ascending degree and degree of pluto, according to the chart that some of us around the forum subscribe to. :smile:

Last edited:

Bradders

Well I'd like to say I looked through all of the posts and found them extremely fascinating.

Being a spiritual practioner, delving more and more into the occult to understand the underbelly of life ( primarily meditation being my approach ), I have come across this pattern of spiritual maturity more in my own life.

I had a walk today through the forest ridging walkway between the farmland to the east and my little village to the west. It probed me, through all of the research material and stuff I study: Humans themselves I think personally, can see themselves as victims or as the points for their own destinies and spiritual/self actualization unfolding.

Most of the planet, sees itself as a victim, but the few who're the ones who try to climb towards success, did so to cultivate fully their expression, but I believe, in a more controversial unfolding of my beliefs, the media has risen slobs who have created trends for the simple cash cow of riches and fame and public adoration: Vanity and narcissism and greed in short.

I think humanitity in itself, are pioneers and world shapers, but currently our path is yet for the majority of the planet to either choose to evolve/spiritually actualize themselves or fall into mediocrity, depression, self victimization and martyrdom.

Just my thoughts.

ALRESCHA

Well, a soul needs to evolve to achieve spiritual maturity, so it takes time, that's why the word clock fits. Water is empathy and spirituality, and look at the waters of the Earth- they are polluted. There is a prophecy my people know of, that the good in people will nearly perish when all waters are polluted.
I literally mean stages of development. Some souls apparently cannot achieve spiritual maturity.
The life of a baby is an Aries stage, Taurus hits when we start exploring the world by tasting, then we start talking and learning and playing with friends and siblings. Then we learn where we belong. Then puberty hits and we build our personal identity... etc.
Now, I think of matryoska. This is applicable to all areas and aspects of life.
In my mind, an Aries is merely a fulfilled part of Taurus, a smaller matryoska inside a Taurus matryoska. Gemini sees Taurus just like a 3rd grade student sees a 2nd grade student.

Let's look at the Maslow pyramid again.
1. Biological and Physiological needs - air, food, drink, shelter, warmth, sex, sleep, etc.

2. Safety needs - protection from elements, security, order, law, stability, etc.

3. Love and belongingness needs - friendship, intimacy, affection and love, - from work group, family, friends, romantic relationships.

4. Esteem needs - self-esteem, achievement, mastery, independence, status, dominance, prestige, managerial responsibility, etc.

5. Cognitive needs - knowledge, meaning, etc.

6. Aesthetic needs - appreciation and search for beauty, balance, form, etc.

7. Self-Actualization needs - realizing personal potential, self-fulfillment, seeking personal growth and peak experiences.

8. Transcendence needs - helping others to achieve self actualization.

Please note that self-actualization happens at the Scorpio stage, #7.

Now, narcissism thrives because the humanity is stuck in the Leo stage, because we are living in the age of Aquarius.

Last edited:

emily23

are you a scorpio!? why is scorpio meted out as some enlightened sign...all the time..like others are lacking???? All signs try as hard......yeah theyre deep but they can also as human beings be suffocators of others...

anyway whats wrong with age of aquarius

http://youtu.be/kjxSCAalsBE

The message is there, its called love peace and understanding....whats lacking!

ScorpioCrow

I also believe in reincarnation, and I'm pretty sure (though not absolutely certain) that such persons as Hitler, serial killers (hey what's the difference?), dictators, genocide advocates, etc. will be reborn as severely disabled/disadvantaged persons.

Personal account: I could be loud and brash and rude in my past life, and in childhood I was afraid to speak up or be too obvious about anything. Apparently I was ridiculed for my unconventional views.

ALRESCHA

are you a scorpio!? why is scorpio meted out as some enlightened sign...all the time..like others are lacking???? All signs try as hard......yeah theyre deep but they can also as human beings be suffocators of others...

Why so bitter, lady?
t1822.gif

Have a cookie :)

I am a Scorpio Sun, yes. It is quite logical that you can't teach and preach until you have understood something thoroughly. Then again, you don't need to teach and preach and can still stay enlightened once you've reached the stage, don't you think? But making this about scorpios is not what the thread is about. I have posted the truth, this is proven, and the thread title suggests us to post that, so, I don't see where I went wrong...

I am not sure if you have actually misunderstood my post, but I'll tell you that I never said that there was anything wrong with the age of Aquarius, it's the people who live in it that we are to blame. It's a matter of the axis, lady, the opposition and learning what to do and making mistakes while doing it, so, please think about what's been written some more before posting an attacking answer :smile: No need to bash the people who share their insights.

And I certainly didn't say that there is something wrong about other signs. It is not necessary to write that one must look at the entire chart on an astrologers' forum, I believe? It's like saying: But not only Gemini talks, other signs talk too! :lol:

This is a thread about psychological development, and I don't see how traditional astrology helps here, so, I would like to learn, if you have a suggestion. Or maybe you wanna have a slightly different approach when it comes to this matter. :smile: but either is OK.
t2714.gif

Bunraku

It's alright. People here made a thread before complaining about the ridiculous romanticization of the Scorpio Astrological sign.

If you gather interpretations on the web, videos, and mainstream books you can basically conclude that a Scorpio:

• Has movie star looks
  • is an enlightened priest
  • and also CIA spy
  • a sex connoisseur
  • a nymphomaniac
  • is brooding all the time
  • is like Edward from the vampire movie, Twilight
  • wears black all the time

But they are just marketed to appeal to the senses, do not take them seriously.

Bunraku

Well, a soul needs to evolve to achieve spiritual maturity, so it takes time, that's why the word clock fits. Water is empathy and spirituality, and look at the waters of the Earth- they are polluted. There is a prophecy my people know of, that the good in people will nearly perish when all waters are polluted.
I literally mean stages of development. Some souls apparently cannot achieve spiritual maturity.
The life of a baby is an Aries stage, Taurus hits when we start exploring the world by tasting, then we start talking and learning and playing with friends and siblings. Then we learn where we belong. Then puberty hits and we build our personal identity... etc.
Now, I think of matryoska. This is applicable to all areas and aspects of life.
In my mind, an Aries is merely a fulfilled part of Taurus, a smaller matryoska inside a Taurus matryoska. Gemini sees Taurus just like a 3rd grade student sees a 2nd grade student.

Let's look at the Maslow pyramid again.
1. Biological and Physiological needs - air, food, drink, shelter, warmth, sex, sleep, etc.

2. Safety needs - protection from elements, security, order, law, stability, etc.

3. Love and belongingness needs - friendship, intimacy, affection and love, - from work group, family, friends, romantic relationships.

4. Esteem needs - self-esteem, achievement, mastery, independence, status, dominance, prestige, managerial responsibility, etc.

5. Cognitive needs - knowledge, meaning, etc.

6. Aesthetic needs - appreciation and search for beauty, balance, form, etc.

7. Self-Actualization needs - realizing personal potential, self-fulfillment, seeking personal growth and peak experiences.

8. Transcendence needs - helping others to achieve self actualization.

Please note that self-actualization happens at the Scorpio stage, #7.

Now, narcissism thrives because the humanity is stuck in the Leo stage, because we are living in the age of Aquarius.

Fire, as the element, was known all throughout ancient civilizations as an agent that purifies the soul. Water is an element of the soul, but the soul is comprised of four elements, all need balance and equilibrium in order to achieve its maximum potential. See, someone with too much water has an elemental balance disorder somewhere in the chart. The fifth element, Quinta Essentia is too esoteric to discuss here.
There was always this concept of burning off "karma," which can be done with specific meditations.

Also Maslow's hierarchy of needs is only 5 stages, the rest you are making it up. Where did the rest of the signs go? :lol:

Also your cycle of Aries around to around the zodiac is questionable.
Why not start at Leo because according to modern astrology, is connected to the 5th house, which rules birth :innocent: It would also ruin your 8th theory because Maslow's 5 steps just happens to land on house 5, which is Leo.

Age of Leo was how long ago? The time of the Ancient Egyptians, and they were very spiritual and devoted.
How is it stuck in the Leo stage when the age preceded us was Pisces? :unsure: And how are we stuck in Leo when you said we are in Aquarius?

This is a thread about psychological development, and I don't see how traditional astrology helps here, so, I would like to learn, if you have a suggestion.

I don't know about you, but it is our ancestors that created astrology and tradition needs to be respected even if you don't agree with it.
It is important to know that psychological development is not synonymous with the occult. If you go talk to a psychiatrist about needing more clean water to purify your mind, I can guarantee you that the psychiatrist will prescribe you some pills.

Ancient Astrology had its links to occult and esoteric practices. To discredit it and imply the ancients had no concept of psychological wellbeing is kind of ridiculous. What did you think people were back then? Emotionless creatures?

Anyways check out the Thema Mundi:
509px-Thema_Mundi.svg.png

From Wikipedia:
Modern astrology assumes that Aries, the first sign, conveys its character to the first house. Instead the thema mundi has Cancer in the ascendant, suggesting that nature, rather than being aggressive (in correspondence to Aries and Mars), is nurturing (in accord with the symbolism of Cancer and the Moon).

Bunraku

I don't think the planets decide our fate.
The planets' order is not the cause, but a giant fractal that represents all that has ever happened, all that is and all that will be IMHO. And it's in a place that everyone can see, that's why it's never wrong and easy to study.

It all comes down to this:
Image8.gif

And I see the order of the zodiac signs as stages of development. I just love how you've put it: the clock of spiritual maturity! Now that would make a fine book title! :joyful:

It all comes down to what? A mathematical equation? No, the universe is much more complex than that!
The argument is not about the planets, but fate is determined by not us. And that, you agree. :biggrin:

ALRESCHA

Thank you for posting so many replies! :)

My, my, I am not sure why you don't understand my posts. I never said any of those things that you imply. :) I also respect the traditional astrology, why wouldn't I?

The other stages come after the self actualization process is completed, don't you think?

And yes, fire purifies, but in a way opposite to water, I agree. I guess you didn't get my understanding of it. But, that's OK. I have never glorified water, nor Scorpios. I am not one of those Scorpio gang FTW kind of Scorpios, so I can't join the fight, sorry. :biggrin:

I already talked about the axis, so there are so many people in this age that are having trouble working on achieving what the age of Aquarius is about. Is it any clearer now?

At first, Maslow did present a 5 stage pyramid, but then included the rest later. You can look it up. Copy-paste any of the sentences or let me google that for you?

Now, I need to explain the formula, it's physics, sweety, not mathematics.

Potential energy equals the vibe two bodies make in the dominant gravity field concerning the distance between them. That is the ultimate formula, and formulas are simplified laws, right? :)

Bunraku

My, my, I am not sure why you don't understand my posts. I never said any of those things that you imply. :) I also respect the traditional astrology, why wouldn't I?

You accuse Emily of being a traditional (when she isn't), and then bring up traditional astrology for some reason and with the context, "This is a thread about psychological development, and I don't see how traditional astrology helps here." And that is the definition of implication, things that are never said but hinted at. :rightful: Obviously an attempt to get at her.

The other stages come after the self actualization process is completed, don't you think?

So what method are you using to interpret the natural chart wheel? Just curious.

And yes, fire purifies, but in a way opposite to water, I agree. I guess you didn't get my understanding of it. But, that's OK. I have never glorified water, nor Scorpios. I am not one of those Scorpio gang FTW kind of Scorpios, so I can't join the fight, sorry.
That wasn't a jab at you, but at sun-sign astrologers. :innocent: Don't worry.

I already talked about the axis, so there are so many people in this age that are having trouble working on achieving what the age of Aquarius is about. Is it any clearer now?

If you can prove that we are in the Age of Aquarius, then maybe it will be slightly clearer. How is the Leo in the DC axis somehow a detriment to humanity? How did people have Leo baggages when the age of Pisces, the age that Preceded us, is the age that we are recently coming out of (assuming we are in Aquarius)?
huh?

Now, I need to explain the formula, it's physics, sweety, not mathematics.

:lol: Sweetheart, Physics is simply applied Math.

Image8.gif

This is a quote from the page you took the image from (http://hsc.csu.edu.au/physics/core/space/9_2_1/921net.html)
It can be shown mathematically that the gravitational energy, Ep, of an object with mass, m1, a distance, r, from the centre of a planet of mass, m2, is given by: Formula for gravitational potential energy

Mass one multiplied by Mass two, divided by r times negative G

Numbers actually go into the variables. Calculations = Math.

Last edited: