Career help

COMET

What career would suit me I'll be moving to LA to chase after my acting career but what would suit me instead because i lack drive and direction right now for that acting job

If anyone wants to help me

Lila

Your birth chart shows up a Capricorn Sun with a Moon in Scorpio. This blend sets up a lot of power. Ambition is tied in with tremendous drive and temperament.
In addition, this chart points out for a deep mind/point of views that can not be budged.
Emotions do not interfere with reasoning. Compromise is learned with time. ( Sun & Neptune in Mutual reception).
Uranus is the Final Dispositor of the Chart.it has a triple conjunction aspect with Mercury-retrograde and Mars, the Ascendant ruler.
This stellium configuration- Uranus, Mercury, Mars – tells me you got an exceptional amount of energy. You are in love with ideas,so to speak.
Jupiter is a peregrine planet in the 9 th house. Mercury retrograde rules the 3 rd house.
With no further considerations as we are in a public forum, I would advise you to go for the writing channel and/ or dealing with technology softwares inside the Aesthetics channel.
Good Luck. Be patient.
All my best,
Lila