full moon/mars in eight house

hyphen

Banned
Hello guys!:joyful:
A full moon is coming soon on 12th march and I'm a bit worried. :unsure:
It is transiting my eight house and is conjuncting (exact conjunct on 22 degrees of virgo) my mars!! I dont know much about full moons so I need your help, please..
How is this going to affect me? (Am i going to die to a car accident or something? lol)
I've attached my natal chart with the transits happening on the day of the full moon.
The moon is in sextile also with my natal pluto, in square with venus and in trine with uranus/neptune

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_michelle_2017312.66448.21474.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_michelle_2017312.66448.21474.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 22

blacksun?

Hahaha, that is funny.
No, mars rules the 8th house of sex and depth, full moon conjunct Mars in VIII is rather a moment for celebration of vitality.

Absolute opposite of what you fear.

I love the 8th house. It's the deepest. Mars there is a blessing. Have courage.

blacksun?

Your worries come from Chiron opposed Saturn.

Tight opposition, asks you to crack open the negative issues of Saturn: restriction, fear, bondage.
Your task (one of them anyway) is to teach your Saturn to share its riches.

In ancient Rome, the priests of Saturn were also the treasury. It's little known, as it was their greatest secret.
Saturn rules harvest, wealth, stable power, when he is healthy.

Chiron is a doctor. Just not such a tender one.

blacksun?

Tight opposition, asks you to crack open the negative issues of Saturn: restriction, fear, bondage.

In ancient Rome, the priests of Saturn were also the treasury. It's little known, as it was their greatest secret.

Your Mars and Sun are in their own signs. Yes, Pluto corresponds to Scorpio was well, but not more than Mars does.

JUPITERASC

Hello guys!:joyful:
A full moon is coming soon on 12th march

and I'm a bit worried.
:unsure:

It is transiting my eight house and is conjuncting (exact conjunct on 22 degrees of virgo) my mars!! I dont know much about full moons so I need your help, please..
How is this going to affect me? (Am i going to die to a car accident or something? lol)
I've attached my natal chart with the transits happening on the day of the full moon.
The moon is in sextile also with my natal pluto, in square with venus and in trine with uranus/neptune
You certainly survived full moon on 22 degrees Virgo 13 March 1998:smile:
Ask friends and family regarding events in the family at that time

hyphen

Banned

Your Mars and Sun are in their own signs. Yes, Pluto corresponds to Scorpio was well, but not more than Mars does.

thank you very much! I really feel better now! :) I am more active so I guess the full moon does affect my vitality. well these days I'm a bit stressed by work! new work, new environment for me, change of lifestyle, trying to prove myself. I have a female virgo coworker who compiments me for my strenght (thats funny because I am a fish out of water but to her virgo sun my virgo mars seems strong I guess!)

So you are referring to my natal saturn/chiron opposition! That has been a bother my whole life.

hyphen

Banned
You certainly survived full moon on 22 degrees Virgo 13 March 1998:smile:
Ask friends and family regarding events in the family at that time

haha yes! thanks for answering! I cant recall what happened then. I guess nothing special because nobody of my family remembers somethinh special. I was about 5 years old, still in kindergarden.. but yes I didnt die back then :p My lunar is full of sixth/tenth house.. all about my work, nothing dramatic