Will Joseph Kony be captured by 2013?

Beautiful Ending

Joseph Kony is the leader of a Ugandan rebel group LRA. In 20 years he has abducted over 30,000 children during the night and forced the boys to become child soilders (which sometimes involved killing their own families) and the girls sex slaves. The reason he has not been captured is because he is invisible and hardly anyone has heard of him. A heart breaking video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc) went viral online tonight in a bid to make this man famous and known to the US Goverment to get him captured. I'm not sure if the horary chart I drew up is valid and I'm even less sure how to read it! Can someone take a look?

Attachments

• Will Joseph Kony.jpg
    Will Joseph Kony.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 36

SagiCap

Super question.

I have to search more - I wonder if we should take him as Venus 7th ruler for "known enemy". I don't see that signifactor fitting him as Venus in Taurus. I guess any of the Bin Ladin or Qaddafi horaries should be good examples.

Aquarius358

Super question.

I have to search more - I wonder if we should take him as Venus 7th ruler for "known enemy". I don't see that signifactor fitting him as Venus in Taurus. I guess any of the Bin Ladin or Qaddafi horaries should be good examples.

No, I don't think you'd take the 7th. This is an example of the type of question where you take 1 ruler for the 'fugitive' - because he's unknown to the querent personally. Mars as 1 ruler is in the 10th - out in the 'open' now.

I'd say that on two counts the chart indicates a 'yes' -

- Venus 12 ruler of prisons at 01Taurus applies to trine Mars 1 ruler in 12 degrees.
- Moon (also the signifier of the fugitive) applies to sextile Saturn in the 12th of prisons in 1 deg (or a little less actually.) ___

periquitostock

No, I don't think you'd take the 7th. This is an example of the type of question where you take 1 ruler for the 'fugitive' - because he's unknown to the querent personally. Mars as 1 ruler is in the 10th - out in the 'open' now.

I'd say that on two counts the chart indicates a 'yes' -

- Venus 12 ruler of prisons at 01Taurus applies to trine Mars 1 ruler in 12 degrees.
- Moon (also the signifier of the fugitive) applies to sextile Saturn in the 12th of prisons in 1 deg (or a little less actually.) ___
i'd say that on three counts the chart indicates a yes -
- venus and mars aren't within orb but there isa collection of lights
-moon applies to venus 12 ruler
-moon applies to sextile saturn in the 12th of prison

Last edited:

Anachiel

No, an unknown person who has no relation to the querent is the ASC. This is one of the few times the ASC becomes the quesitied instead of the querent as was said above by Aquarius358

Also, you can confirm this simply by looking at the horary. Regardless, in order for a horary to be valid, it MUST describe the situation.

So, here in the chart we could consider the following houses to be Kony by various rules:
12th - that's venus - hardly!
7th- that's Venus - hardly!
10th - that's Mercury - no
ASC - Mars - possibly...as Kony is very Martial and, in the 10th - the public eye, famous or infamous, as it were.

I also want to point out that Mars is conjoin fixed star Zosma, in Leo, known for delfishness, immmorality and the ability to manipulate and use other people for selfish gain and immorality.

The Moon would co-significate Kony and it is joined to fixed star Alphard in the Hydra which describes a person of poisoned thinking.

If we use the ASC he then has Regulus on his 10th, showing his almost royal power, even if mis-used and Alphecca on the ASC describing one who is greatly successful in commerce, trade and is given preferencial treatment.

All this decribes Kony to a good degree.

Last edited: