Debilitated Saturn

Moog

What ways do you see a debilitated Saturn manifesting?

I had the idea that since Saturn is conservative, that a lack of respect for tradition, or inability to adhere to traditional values could be a part of a weak Saturn. What thinks ye?

retinoid

I look at debilitated planets as not doing their job in our life very well. So a Mars in Libra is debilitated, which means the person may have a hard time making decisions or following through or what not. A debilitated Saturn may give you obstacles without a whole lot of meaning (like a teacher who gives you pointless homework) or someone who doesn't stand their ground or doesn't have an air of authority.

M

may28gemini

I don't think debilitated planets do less of a job. If anything, I think they overwork you. Saturn has been long viewed as the Great Malefic. Well, if Saturn truly is as scary as he seems, why is it he's so necessary and oh so important in life? Regardless if Saturn is in Aries, Cancer, or Leo, Saturn will crack the whip on you. Some signs he'll crack harder, some signs he'll break your back. Some signs he'll be a bit more reasonable. But guarantee, he'll never slack off his job to teach you lessons that you need to learn, and he won't let you slack off either. If you learn the lessons well, Saturn rewards far greater and longer than Jupiter ever would, simply because you've actually earned it.

It may sound like it's easy for me to say since I have exalted Saturn, but the truth is, debilitated planets make you go on overdrive... or you throw in the towel. I think it works much like oppositions and squares- the effects are sink or swim. The point is, you still have the power to choose.

dr. farr

I agree with the above posts, with this addition: I think debilitation influences a planet to manifest its disruptive, "unbalanced", "sickly" or "malefic" qualities; for me a dignified and strong Saturn is probably the most BENEFIC of all planets*; so a debilitated Saturn, in my outlook, would be a very unfortunate MALEFIC!

(*there are several books, mostly from Vedic astrology, dealing with the BENEFIC qualities and influences of Saturn: see, for example, these "pro-Saturn" books @ astroamerica.com)

Moog

My own Saturn is complicated by Rahu, I guess that's more likely the source of my inability to conform

M

may28gemini

My knowledge of Vedic astrology is in the toddler stage and I cannot offer anymore insight. For some reason, Saturn conjunct Rahu sounds like it's a scary combo. Anything about Saturn touching the moon or any of her nodes is really bone chilling scary. I know, I have Saturn opposition moon. ICK!

Moog

My knowledge of Vedic astrology is in the toddler stage and I cannot offer anymore insight. For some reason, Saturn conjunct Rahu sounds like it's a scary combo. Anything about Saturn touching the moon or any of her nodes is really bone chilling scary. I know, I have Saturn opposition moon. ICK!

You're not wrong. I have the Moon, Saturn and Rahu mixing it up in the same space. It's a thrill ride :lol:

The_Saturnian

Saturn in the planet of judgement and discipline. I agree with May28Gemini. Even though a lot of people tend to fear Saturn, especially the infamous Saturn Rx (Sade-sati for those who follow the Vedic system), this heavenly giant can be considered a teacher simply because at the end of one's Saturn Rx we are improved and have learnt a considerable amount of lessons. As strange as it may seem, this is primarily why I love Saturn so much.

If you know of a subject suffering from a debilitating Saturn, nataly or otherwise, they should wear a ring embedded with a black stone on the middle finger of the right hand according to Vedic teachings. The link below leads to a webpage which addresses various remedies for a debilitated Saturn.

http://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/blog_The_effects_of_SATURN__remedies_to_nullify

IleneK

Premium Member
<...> For some reason, Saturn conjunct Rahu sounds like it's a scary combo. Anything about Saturn touching the moon or any of her nodes is really bone chilling scary. I know, I have Saturn opposition moon. ICK!

I have debilitated Saturn conjunct the Moon and squaring the Nodes. I would describe it more as wearying, never good enough. By making us over-cautious, we can definitely be more scared, especially in our younger years.

M

may28gemini

I have debilitated Saturn conjunct the Moon and squaring the Nodes. I would describe it more as wearying, never good enough. By making us over-cautious, we can definitely be more scared, especially in our younger years.

Where ever Saturn is in our chart is the source of our worst fears. Because your Saturn is touching the moon and her nodes, it makes things extra scary.

I don't really know much about debilitated Saturn in Western astrology, but I have met a few with Cancer and Leo Saturn and they described their Saturn's return was really traumatic... lost of family and losing complete power/control over their lives (at least for awhile). It's only after their 1st Saturn's return that they learn (some don't) about departures and autonomy (amongst other Saturnian themes). It's good to learn to what you need to do and the only way that can be achieved is to hit the lowest of the low to decide if you want to bounce back.

My best friend has Leo Saturn in 7th house- she's 5 years older than me, she's very concerned about controlling others. It's very odd because she's also a Gemini sun and we've always been very close. She use to get royally upset when I told her she has absolutely NO control over others and she needs to understand that. We had an explosive argument where it lead to me imposing a silence which lasted 3 years (I never intended it to be that long). I had contacted her when I felt like I really missed her and by then she was finishing up her 1st Saturn's return and I was happy to see her, very shocked that she loosen up on controlling others. It turned out she went through a period of alcoholism and her life got derailed during the 3 years we weren't in touch. She bounced back from the dead, quit drinking cold turkey, realized that teaching is her calling (I was telling her that for years), enrolled to get her teaching credentials, and by the end of her Saturn's return, she became a high school teacher. Now she gets to use her Leo Saturn to boss her students around :happy:

M

may28gemini

And by the way, I have exalted Libra Saturn in stationary direct but from what I understand, it sorta counts as retrograde, just not has bad.

Going back on what TheSaturnian said about people fearing Saturn retrograde- talk about fears becoming reality!

I have a "friend" I've been talking with for awhile with exalted Libra Saturn in true retrograde fashion. We're both going through our 1st Saturn's return together. Except with mine, it's been mostly lonely and frustrating and me struggling to anchor myself in a more solid state of existence (Saturn conjunct Jupiter in 1st house). For him (Saturn conjunct Pluto in 9th house), his mother died all of a sudden and he had to fly out to bury her when he had not been in contact with her for over 5 years. He had issues with her growing up... there was sexual abuse that he endured from her friends and she was not mentally with it to protect him. Instead, he grew up protecting her and busting her out of jail and continued to endured punishment from her. He views her death as her way of having the last word, of one upping him and saying "haha you still have to take care of me until the very end!" He even resolved all the money she owed- that's how duty bound he is even though he swore he "hates" her. Her sudden death happened last November when transiting Saturn conjunct his natal Saturn. YIKES

For me, when transiting Saturn conjunct my natal Saturn, I had to give up a love interest by realizing that it would never materialize. Something clicked in my head where I learned to not hold my breath for those who couldn't do the same for me.

Talk about big differences in experiences by comparing exalted Saturn that's in retrograde and exalted Saturn in stationary direct. I can only imagine a cake walk reserved for exalted Saturn direct! But then again, I've never met such a person and I would like to talk to them about it.

dr. farr

A few of the books looking into the wider implications and potentials of Saturn, which I referred to above as available for astroamerica.com, are "Saturn: Friend and Guide",
"Secrets of Saturn" (VERY insightful!), "The Greatness of Saturn", "Saturn the King-maker"...these works will repay close consideration, in developing a wider and, I think, more "realistic" outlook regarding this planet

(PS: Saturn is a good friend of mine, being posited in my natal first house, in Virgo)

The_Saturnian

And by the way, I have exalted Libra Saturn in stationary direct but from what I understand, it sorta counts as retrograde, just not has bad.

Going back on what TheSaturnian said about people fearing Saturn retrograde- talk about fears becoming reality!

I have a "friend" I've been talking with for awhile with exalted Libra Saturn in true retrograde fashion. We're both going through our 1st Saturn's return together. Except with mine, it's been mostly lonely and frustrating and me struggling to anchor myself in a more solid state of existence (Saturn conjunct Jupiter in 1st house). For him (Saturn conjunct Pluto in 9th house), his mother died all of a sudden and he had to fly out to bury her when he had not been in contact with her for over 5 years. He had issues with her growing up... there was sexual abuse that he endured from her friends and she was not mentally with it to protect him. Instead, he grew up protecting her and busting her out of jail and continued to endured punishment from her. He views her death as her way of having the last word, of one upping him and saying "haha you still have to take care of me until the very end!" He even resolved all the money she owed- that's how duty bound he is even though he swore he "hates" her. Her sudden death happened last November when transiting Saturn conjunct his natal Saturn. YIKES

For me, when transiting Saturn conjunct my natal Saturn, I had to give up a love interest by realizing that it would never materialize. Something clicked in my head where I learned to not hold my breath for those who couldn't do the same for me.

Talk about big differences in experiences by comparing exalted Saturn that's in retrograde and exalted Saturn in stationary direct. I can only imagine a cake walk reserved for exalted Saturn direct! But then again, I've never met such a person and I would like to talk to them about it.

Wow! Interesting stories from you. This is exactly what I was part and partially referring to in my previous post in this thread. Saturn can be really instill a great degree of fear, espcially if in a hard aspect in the native's natal chart. However, I am glad that both of your friends have got their lives back on track :) .

A natal Saturn in Libra promotes spiritual alleviation in a particular lifetime, so I was wondering, which house do you have this in your natal chart?

M

may28gemini

HAHAHA I did see another natal Libra Saturn somewhere here but I'm bad with names and I didn't message her. I should have, cuz I would really like to ask her for her Saturn's return stories.

For a long time, I had no idea about my chart, I had it read by a few astrologers a few years ago and apparently they were all impressed that my exalted Saturn "likes" me so much. It was really because of Saturn that some of them taught me the ins and outs of astrology.

LOL Sorry! To answer your question, my Saturn is in 1st house- 3 degree Libra.
I'm really Libra-ed out! 1st Saturn conjunct Jupiter with Pluto hanging out in the corner. My Asc hugs Saturn and reaches out for Jupiter. I love Saturn and Saturn loves me- trines Sun, trines Mars, squares Mercury, sextile Uranus, opposes Moon. Even though I'm a Pisces moon, I really hate emotions, I despise sensitivity and I promote "elevation" through harshness reality. The icky part for me is I'm cursed to encounter NOTHING but emotional people in my lifetime (so far) and it's more natural for me to side with Saturn and shut the moon down.

A side note, I quickly realized that there's more people who have not gone through their 1st Saturn's return. That explains why some people think I'm so harsh. People who have completed their 1st Saturn's return would actually understand my intent and purpose far better.

Caro

May28 - just seems a shame the way you see your moon. A moon in pisces is a great gift. but in this modern world often not viewed in this way.

The_Saturnian

HAHAHA I did see another natal Libra Saturn somewhere here but I'm bad with names and I didn't message her. I should have, cuz I would really like to ask her for her Saturn's return stories.

For a long time, I had no idea about my chart, I had it read by a few astrologers a few years ago and apparently they were all impressed that my exalted Saturn "likes" me so much. It was really because of Saturn that some of them taught me the ins and outs of astrology.

LOL Sorry! To answer your question, my Saturn is in 1st house- 3 degree Libra.
I'm really Libra-ed out! 1st Saturn conjunct Jupiter with Pluto hanging out in the corner. My Asc hugs Saturn and reaches out for Jupiter. I love Saturn and Saturn loves me- trines Sun, trines Mars, squares Mercury, sextile Uranus, opposes Moon. Even though I'm a Pisces moon, I really hate emotions, I despise sensitivity and I promote "elevation" through harshness reality. The icky part for me is I'm cursed to encounter NOTHING but emotional people in my lifetime (so far) and it's more natural for me to side with Saturn and shut the moon down.

A side note, I quickly realized that there's more people who have not gone through their 1st Saturn's return. That explains why some people think I'm so harsh. People who have completed their 1st Saturn's return would actually understand my intent and purpose far better.

So you are quite spitiual as I had assumed you were. Saturn conjuct Jupiter I understand is quite a good combination (correct me anybody if I'm wrong!) A perfect blend of spiritual enhancement supplemented by an abundance of knowledege in this lifetime.

This combination supports the fact that you can be like a guide or sort of an 'angel' to people by showing them the right door, even if you have to comtemplate the so called "harness reality". :innocent:

Nonetheless Saturn is prominent in your case, which is a good thing! LOL

M

may28gemini

May28 - just seems a shame the way you see your moon. A moon in pisces is a great gift. but in this modern world often not viewed in this way.

Caro, I've heard that a lot. Make no mistake, because I'm in contention with the Moon in general, my natal moon positions are vast and difficult which are things that I try resolve on my own. I will add, I have Moon sextile Mars which means I go along with whatever my Mars does and my Mars trines Saturn. No matter what, my chart will always lead back to Saturn.

When I said I shut down the moon, I meant that I not only shut down my moon, but also everyone else's moon (remember I have Libra Saturn so it has to be equal) and my Saturn will give instructions as to how to proceed.

I don't like Pisces moon not because of its characteristics, I dislike having Pisces moon because of the effect: it attracts a lot of jerks who want to push me around. Since I have Pluto in 1st, I won't put up with at all and my Saturn can easily destroy them. Part of my Saturn's return is I learned greater patience for others but I will continue to voice my disagreements, whereas in the past I would just seek out to destroy everything in sight. No, I'm actually quite thankful that I do have Pisces moon because if I had been born a few hours later, I would have ended up with the horrid jerk Aries moon. It's because of my Pisces moon that I have the ability to fulfill my exalted Saturn.

M

may28gemini

So you are quite spitiual as I had assumed you were. Saturn conjuct Jupiter I understand is quite a good combination (correct me anybody if I'm wrong!) A perfect blend of spiritual enhancement supplemented by an abundance of knowledege in this lifetime.

This combination supports the fact that you can be like a guide or sort of an 'angel' to people by showing them the right door, even if you have to comtemplate the so called "harness reality". :innocent:

Nonetheless Saturn is prominent in your case, which is a good thing! LOL

Sidenote
Ha! I knew I liked you. My 1st and longest relationship was with a Leo sun, Scorpio moon, Virgo rising with also exalted Libra Saturn! As odd as it is, I actually really like people with debilitated moons (Scorpio and Cap). I guess it's because my moon has gone through a lot LOL that I can understand those with hurt moons better. Also, I didn't realize that you hadn't started your 1st Saturn's return and yours is placed in Scorpio. I have a lot of ex-friends with that position and it's very tough. My Scorpio Saturn ex-friends are starting to feel it... some have some "breakdowns" already where they axed all their friends (including me). I consider myself a friend to them even though I don't consider them to be a friend to me. I will probably contact them later down the line to see what's up with them as they are not familiar with astrology. I'd like to hear your stories about what happens to you and how you go through your Saturn's return in a few years, as well.

Jupiter conjunct Saturn is often considered yucky and rightfully so as Saturn malifies Jupiter but Jupiter does not bonify Saturn. Since I have that in Libra (along with a lot of other people born in my year), I would propose a "depends" argument. Libra Jupiter is a pretty nice position in general and Libra Saturn is supposedly a marker of someone who's higher on the karmic plane. Libra Jupiter conj exalted Saturn is probably a lovely combo. Quirky Aqua Jupiter conj dignity Saturn could be pretty fun. But say someone with fallen Jupiter Capricon conj dignity Saturn... probably not a nice combo. Or egotistical Leo Jupiter conj detrimental Saturn- YOUCH! Well, it's certainly a topic that could be deeply explored in another thread.

And finally, I'm not sure if I can agree with you about the spirituality thing. I don't think I'm spiritual at all, nor do I seek it, nor ever meant to come off that way. I don't want to teach anyone anything. I've known for a long time that you can't save people from themselves and it's probably because I'm overly Saturnian that I do enjoy throwing what I call "the wall of reality" at everyone. I love it when I encounter someone with strong Saturnian traits, but I strangely feel more purposeful when I encounter people who definitely need Saturn to throw the book at them! If people take what I say in a positive light to learn, so be it. If they choose to fight me, I take greater pleasure in knowing that they're going to have a really rough time down the road.
No diggity about it, I don't say what I say to people to be a jerk, I say what I say because it has to be said, it comes from a place within me that I do care for others, if not on an authentic level, but on a practical level. There is a need for it. I despise people who take the "soft" approach and instead of putting their foot down, they stroke other people's moons (emotions) and suns (egos). That is arguable the worst possible solution to any troubles and I can say with confidence that should NEVER the answer. I want to strip everything down to bare bones, literally "air out" all the maggots and rot so we can see what is really at the heart of the matter. If anyone can do that, especially do that for others, it's not spiritual, it's out of material necessity to live in a more harmonious environment. Everyone has to do their part and not be afraid of causing upsets when there's bigger fishes to fry. Remember, when Saturn ruled, it was the Golden Age. Saturn should be greatly respected, never ignored, and quietly feared.

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

Sidenote
Ha! I knew I liked you. My 1st and longest relationship was with a Leo sun, Scorpio moon, Virgo rising with also exalted Libra Saturn! As odd as it is, I actually really like people with debilitated moons (Scorpio and Cap). I guess it's because my moon has gone through a lot LOL that I can understand those with hurt moons better. Also, I didn't realize that you hadn't started your 1st Saturn's return and yours is placed in Scorpio. I have a lot of ex-friends with that position and it's very tough. My Scorpio Saturn ex-friends are starting to feel it... some have some "breakdowns" already where they axed all their friends (including me). I consider myself a friend to them even though I don't consider them to be a friend to me. I will probably contact them later down the line to see what's up with them as they are not familiar with astrology. I'd like to hear your stories about what happens to you and how you go through your Saturn's return in a few years, as well.

Jupiter conjunct Saturn is often considered yucky and rightfully so as Saturn malifies Jupiter but Jupiter does not bonify Saturn. Since I have that in Libra (along with a lot of other people born in my year), I would propose a "depends" argument. Libra Jupiter is a pretty nice position in general and Libra Saturn is supposedly a marker of someone who's higher on the karmic plane. Libra Jupiter conj exalted Saturn is probably a lovely combo. Quirky Aqua Jupiter conj dignity Saturn could be pretty fun. But say someone with fallen Jupiter Capricon conj dignity Saturn... probably not a nice combo. Or egotistical Leo Jupiter conj detrimental Saturn- YOUCH! Well, it's certainly a topic that could be deeply explored in another thread.

And finally, I'm not sure if I can agree with you about the spirituality thing. I don't think I'm spiritual at all, nor do I seek it, nor ever meant to come off that way. I don't want to teach anyone anything. I've known for a long time that you can't save people from themselves and it's probably because I'm overly Saturnian that I do enjoy throwing what I call "the wall of reality" at everyone. I love it when I encounter someone with strong Saturnian traits, but I strangely feel more purposeful when I encounter people who definitely need Saturn to throw the book at them! If people take what I say in a positive light to learn, so be it. If they choose to fight me, I take greater pleasure in knowing that they're going to have a really rough time down the road.
No diggity about it, I don't say what I say to people to be a jerk, I say what I say because it has to be said, it comes from a place within me that I do care for others, if not on an authentic level, but on a practical level. There is a need for it. I despise people who take the "soft" approach and instead of putting their foot down, they stroke other people's moons (emotions) and suns (egos). That is arguable the worst possible solution to any troubles and I can say with confidence that should NEVER the answer. I want to strip everything down to bare bones, literally "air out" all the maggots and rot so we can see what is really at the heart of the matter. If anyone can do that, especially do that for others, it's not spiritual, it's out of material necessity to live in a more harmonious environment. Everyone has to do their part and not be afraid of causing upsets when there's bigger fishes to fry. Remember, when Saturn ruled, it was the Golden Age. Saturn should be greatly respected, never ignored, and quietly feared.

I should be so lucky Lol. I have a platonic attraction for people who are spiritual and/or resemble Saturnian traits in their character. I started my Saturn return back in April 2010, which means that on 5th October later this year, when Saturn completes its transition into Scorpio I would have completed the first third of the my Saturn return.

I have had a fairly tough time since it began. I broke up with my ex-girlfriend in April 2010. Although we didn’t have a long relationship, the breakup for me was excruciatingly painful. It was one of those “The world has come to an end” types of breakups. For most of the remainder of 2010, I was actually pretty depressed due to this breakup and felt like nothing was going to get better. In 2011, I handed in my notice to leave my previous employment and strangely enough, I actually didn’t finish serving my one month notice simply because I fell ill pretty and am still suffering from the same condition one year on. (Both of these events materialising due to the commencement of my Saturn return).

At present I’ve actually become somewhat of a monastic person in search of spiritual enhancement, whilst refraining myself from the rest of the world and introspecting most of the time. So I guess that in October the real rollercoaster begins. L Regardless my worship towards my Lord and Master (Saturn himself) shall continue, in my hope to constrict if not nullify his negativity.

With regard to your point about Jupiter conjunct Saturn, I have yet another question for you – As an individual who happens to have this combination in their natal chart, which is more important for you: knowledge (Jupiter) or Karma (Saturn)?

It’s very interesting to note how you tend to tell/show people what they don’t want to hear or see. In reference to your last paragraph in your previous post, would you say that Saturnians are either aggressive and/or vindictive?

M

may28gemini

I should be so lucky Lol. I have a platonic attraction for people who are spiritual and/or resemble Saturnian traits in their character. I started my Saturn return back in April 2010, which means that on 5th October later this year, when Saturn completes its transition into Scorpio I would have completed the first third of the my Saturn return.

I have had a fairly tough time since it began. I broke up with my ex-girlfriend in April 2010. Although we didn’t have a long relationship, the breakup for me was excruciatingly painful. It was one of those “The world has come to an end” types of breakups. For most of the remainder of 2010, I was actually pretty depressed due to this breakup and felt like nothing was going to get better. In 2011, I handed in my notice to leave my previous employment and strangely enough, I actually didn’t finish serving my one month notice simply because I fell ill pretty and am still suffering from the same condition one year on. (Both of these events materialising due to the commencement of my Saturn return).

At present I’ve actually become somewhat of a monastic person in search of spiritual enhancement, whilst refraining myself from the rest of the world and introspecting most of the time. So I guess that in October the real rollercoaster begins. L Regardless my worship towards my Lord and Master (Saturn himself) shall continue, in my hope to constrict if not nullify his negativity.

With regard to your point about Jupiter conjunct Saturn, I have yet another question for you – As an individual who happens to have this combination in their natal chart, which is more important for you: knowledge (Jupiter) or Karma (Saturn)?

It’s very interesting to note how you tend to tell/show people what they don’t want to hear or see. In reference to your last paragraph in your previous post, would you say that Saturnians are either aggressive and/or vindictive?

The earliest I've heard of people "starting" their Saturn's return is 27. You're not even 27 yet. How can you start your Saturn's return when transiting Saturn isn't even in your sign yet?
I think you are confusing Saturn transiting your chart with Saturn's return: they are not the same thing. People who are conscious of Saturn may start to feel his effects in their mid-20s but Saturn's return is a time when transiting Saturn is in your natal Saturn's sign and will plow through your chart and make you rebuild your life- inside and out. A person experiences their first Saturn's return, roughly from The earliest I've heard of Saturn crossing their chart is 28 but the general is 29.5 yrs. The latest I've heard of is 32 yrs old. I have very early Saturn and it crossed my chart a few months after I turned 29. My lawyer friend's late Libra Saturn experienced a completely shutdown when Saturn crossed his chart 28 1/2 years old (last Nov).
I think you need to rethink your talk of Saturn's return. You won't feel Saturn's rings around you until he enters Scorpio. Trust me, I definitely felt something tightening around me when Saturn entered Libra and I wasn't even astrologically "aware" at that time. What you've experienced is just a slight wind of nice Libra Saturn, no need for you to rush because your Scorpio Saturn storm will hit you in due time.

Exalted Saturnians are probably not likely to be aggressive or vindictive... except, possibly, if their Saturn conjuncts Pluto which happens for people born mid 1983. The point of exalted Saturn is to learn how to treat others fairly regardless of how they are. I've been tested on that many times and there are days when I want to destroy everything simply because I think it's "stupid." Yet, I've learned to tell myself that it's not worth it and move on. That's a really hard lesson to grasp, with or without exalted natal Saturn. I just think that if you have exalted Saturn, it would be a bit easier to grasp the hard lessons and have a less yucky time integrating them into your life.

As for the other Saturnians, like Aries, Leo, yes they can be quite vicious. Why? Because they are in debilitated positions. Saturn hates fire and the arrogance that goes with them which means Aries, Leo, Sag. Fire Saturns tend to overstep and cause others to be victims. Although, I tend to think Sag Saturn people are quite decent and generally quite polite, and not as bad as bossy Aries and Leo. Saturn is vicious towards the water signs esp. Cancer and may cause the person to get victimized (or rather, feel victimized regularly).

When I was 26, one of my work partners, an accountant (she was a Taurus Scorpio Cancer), was in her 60s and she read my chart. I found out she had been a professional astrologer for over 30 years. She told me, "Don't worry about your Saturn's return, just stay strong and you'll be fine." When she told me that, I had no idea what the heck she was talking about and just shrugged it off. That was the only time she mentioned about me and Saturn's return and other than that, we talked about it in general terms. She did mention that during her 1st return, she divorced her first husband, separated from their daughter and towards the end met her 2nd husband. I hadn't thought about it but now that I'm nearing the end of my Saturn's return, quite possibly, I've met my future 2nd husband (the lawyer) LOL

Last edited: