Why won't he contact me?

SagiCap

6901746352_5f8c0e9736_b.jpg

I asked this in late Feb, but chart is still valid and same problem is ongoing. I asked "Why doesn't he contact me?" 7H guy that I have some communication with, but unlike me normally, I'm always initiating here. When we do speak, he's absolutely happy, lovely, amazing - just extremely busy with growing his business. Can anyone help me figure this out?

He's Jupiter in his 2nd, Taurus. To me this feels like a placement that is slow, fixed, focused on his expansion of assets and though exalts my Moon, can't be taking action due to being in a succeedent house.

I'm Moon in 9th, even worse in action (though my main sig is 7th...hmmmm) but I'm exalted and also VOC, so maybe nothing to worry about. Maybe the chart is saying it doesn't matter who contacts who? It still bothers me.

My Merc. is Rx, in his rulership, 7th. That shows some accidental ability to take action, also being ruled by him, hosted my him, and on 7th cusp.

Our communcation rulers:
Him - Mars Rx in my 12H, hidden and held back (so literal!)
Mine - Venus in Aries, 8th. His 2nd. - Not sure what to make of those placements.

Nothing to worry about?

Last edited:

JayM

The ruler of the third is mars in virgo retrograde in the 12th which also trines jupitor (him) this seems to indicator any number of possible unseen reasons that he can't communicate with you

Vista

Good eye, Jay. But I know he can't. What do you suppose Mars Rx, Virgo could be? Thanks for putting it on track. I'll try researching possibilities.

I don't know but my experience has been regardless of how busy someone is, if they want to talk or see you they will. That's just my two cents. I certainly know how you feel and feeling frustration from someone who seems to like you, yet refuse to initiate.

The Moon is VOC. Now I know it can operate in Taurus, but there aren't any other applying aspects the to the significators of you and he or to either of your 3rd houses. I think Moon in his turned 3rd house just shows your initiating the communication but with the late degree it seems as it stands now, nothing will come of it. What's more, Mercury is debilitated being in Pisces. Clearly you want to hear from him since you are sitting right in his house. Sun, his secondary ruler is in his 12th house. I wonder if there is more going on behind the scenes.

SagiCap

I don't know but my experience has been regardless of how busy someone is, if they want to talk or see you they will. That's just my two cents. I certainly know how you feel and feeling frustration from someone who seems to like you, yet refuse to initiate.

The Moon is VOC. Now I know it can operate in Taurus, but there aren't any other applying aspects the to the significators of you and he or to either of your 3rd houses. I think Moon in his turned 3rd house just shows your initiating the communication but with the late degree it seems as it stands now, nothing will come of it. What's more, Mercury is debilitated being in Pisces. Clearly you want to hear from him since you are sitting right in his house. Sun, his secondary ruler is in his 12th house. I wonder if there is more going on behind the scenes.

Yes, I agree. Something fishy going on. I always worry when there is a signifactor in 12h. In my experience it has been hospital and depression in charts. I'd like to get to the bottom of it or else let sleeping dogs lie.

Thank you so much for looking, Vista!

SagiCap

The ruler of the third is mars in virgo retrograde in the 12th which also trines jupitor (him) this seems to indicator any number of possible unseen reasons that he can't communicate with you

I deleted my first response to you because it made no sense. :whistling:

So you're saying my communication will trine him as Jupiter. My communication will reach him easily. Also, his comm. ruler is Venus. It's in good shape and in my Moon's exaltation. Not sure if Mars and Venus will then meet later on though.

Ok, some positivity, though in 12H not great.

Anachiel

Moon void, angles all mutable and Mercury about to change signs.....makes me think he might be moving. Mercury rules his 4th....

SagiCap

Moon void, angles all mutable and Mercury about to change signs.....makes me think he might be moving. Mercury rules his 4th....

I'll never understand horary. Yet I can never give up! Grrrr.

Ok, so - Mercury could very well be his travel - and since he's only been in my country 2 yrs, could be... that he returns back home. But he's invested so much here. Money, a fledgling busines and friends. I don't know.

AND Mercury is Me too. What would that mean? His communication ruler is Venus in Taurus, exalting my Moon. Is that significant?

Unfortunately I have way more questions than answers still from this chart.

Anachiel

Well the chart is gone :crying:....anyway, it was just some thoughts because it's an unstable chart. Looks like movement, change, travel, whatever you want to call it; he's busy.

SagiCap

Well the chart is gone :crying:....anyway, it was just some thoughts because it's an unstable chart. Looks like movement, change, travel, whatever you want to call it; he's busy.

I fixed the chart. Sorry about that.

Anachiel, for my understanding, I see where you're getting travel. Is the "busy-ness" because of the mutable degrees? And what shows instability, please? I wonder what retro Saturn means for travel.

To be honest, I would never believe the answer is 'he's busy' but with this guy, I can truly say he lives in a whirlwind. He works til 3am every morning, has a very high-profile job where press or customers hound him every single day. I'm not sure I could handle it, though I can handle a lot. So it seems right in my eyes what you said.

Thank you so much to all who answered on this thread. It really helps and I have a better understanding now.

Anachiel

...Anachiel, for my understanding, I see where you're getting travel. Is the "busy-ness" because of the mutable degrees? And what shows instability, please? I wonder what retro Saturn means for travel.... .

Ah, thanks for reposting the chart:)

The angles being mutable can indicate instability, movement, change, etc. But, it's a combo of factors going on that, to me, looks like change and movement and being busy because of it. It just appears to be the general atmosphere of the chart due to the aforementioned post, like the Moon void, etc.

Also, the Sun, his 10th ruler trines his own ASC, there is some job stuff going on, probably good stuff since the Sun is exalted but, he is taking on a lot because of that exaltation, too, like you described.

Now, foremost, seeing the chart again, the Moon void in Virgo tells me somehow there needs to be a pause before a new chapter can begin between the two of you.....something along those lines.

Your main question,though, was, "why", not, "if" so, I think the chart is basically describing that, "why".