part of death

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
To be fair, death is a part of life that everyone will have to confront on some level sooner or later. Wondering and asking about it is not a sin or a sign of mental illness. It's a perfectly normal part of human life. Many of us would rather not think about when our time will come and shun the idea of being able to find out when that time will be, and that's fine. Others would prefer to know, and that should be fine too.

We're astrologers. We judge charts, not people.

Culpeper

Premium Member
As you asked me by PM, I have looked at your horary chart. Your significator, Mercury, does not aspect either Mars which rules the 8th house or Jupiter which rules the fourth house. In addition I calculated several dangerous Hellenistic lots/parts including several death lots and anareta and none are active. You are not in imminent danger.

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Here Moon with 8th lord indicates depressed/dejected mood. But there is possibility of change in Dr. or change in line of treatment, 2. Patient must keep faith in recovery. Certainly recovery chances are there (But positive attitude is most important).

Sanaqua

Hi Terrcolomba,

The AC is at 13* Virgo, making your rulling planet Mercury which is placed at 5* Aries. Look at Venus at 2 degree Taurus (in its domicile). Terrcolomba, for a death prediction or a serious situation like a death, there should be extremely bad aspects and no good placement. Venus is strong and Mercury is in mutual reception by Face. It means that mercury is recieving some good energy from a fortunate planet.

Your co-significator is Moon. Moon is conjuncting Mars retro but both Moon and Mars are in the triplicity of Venus (which is ofcourse a fortunate planet). Venus is master of both Moon and Mars and is in domicile, so it's a positive sign rather than negative.

If you say that Mars is the ruler of your 8th house, Notice one thing that Mars is retro also. And retro means something "going back". Secondly, Mars rules your 3rd house of communication/news/messages (Scorpio) also. And since, Mars is very weak in Virgo as well as in retrograde, it may some news which is not true or which has not so strong grouds (Virgo). It may be a reference to the prediction you got from someone about your death (Since scorpio is there also). 8th house's other ruler which is Pluto is in 4th house in Capri. I can be anything but i dont consider it a signification of death by any means.

About your long illness, Look at the Neptune (long illness) in 6th house (house of health), it indicates an illness which requires possibly a long hospitalization or simply a long illness but look Neptune too is in Pisces, in its own sign.

Mercury your significator is already in 8th house in Aries but it shows extreme depression and blood rush towards head. You should be very careful about your Blood Pressure. Get it checked up by doctors regularly and start home remedies like avoiding salt and eating garlic cloves to prevent it before it becomes dangerous. Mercury will be making a square with Pluto in 4 degrees. This period is especially tensed. There is something strong and powerful from your family side.

I dont see any sign of death from the chart (as far as i know about astrology and have read it). When a person is experiencing such a situation, there're no good things in the chart. Please, be positive.

Take care,
Sanaqua.

Hi Terrcolomba,

The AC is at 13* Virgo, making your rulling planet Mercury which is placed at 5* Aries. Look at Venus at 2 degree Taurus (in its domicile). Terrcolomba, for a death prediction or a serious situation like a death, there should be extremely bad aspects and no good placement. Venus is strong and Mercury is in mutual reception by Face. It means that mercury is recieving some good energy from a fortunate planet.

Your co-significator is Moon. Moon is conjuncting Mars retro but both Moon and Mars are in the triplicity of Venus (which is ofcourse a fortunate planet). Venus is master of both Moon and Mars and is in domicile, so it's a positive sign rather than negative.

If you say that Mars is the ruler of your 8th house, Notice one thing that Mars is retro also. And retro means something "going back". Secondly, Mars rules your 3rd house of communication/news/messages (Scorpio) also. And since, Mars is very weak in Virgo as well as in retrograde, it may some news which is not true or which has not so strong grouds (Virgo). It may be a reference to the prediction you got from someone about your death (Since scorpio is there also). 8th house's other ruler which is Pluto is in 4th house in Capri. I can be anything but i dont consider it a signification of death by any means.

About your long illness, Look at the Neptune (long illness) in 6th house (house of health), it indicates an illness which requires possibly a long hospitalization or simply a long illness but look Neptune too is in Pisces, in its own sign.

Mercury your significator is already in 8th house in Aries but it shows extreme depression and blood rush towards head. You should be very careful about your Blood Pressure. Get it checked up by doctors regularly and start home remedies like avoiding salt and eating garlic cloves to prevent it before it becomes dangerous. Mercury will be making a square with Pluto in 4 degrees. This period is especially tensed. There is something strong and powerful from your family side.

I dont see any sign of death from the chart (as far as i know about astrology and have read it). When a person is experiencing such a situation, there're no good things in the chart. Please, be positive.

Take care,
Sanaqua.
what does venus signify in the horary? mercury and venus in mutual reception, moon and mars in the triplicity of venus?

you said that 8th house ruler mars in retro and means something "going back", will my health get better?

you said that mercury my significator is already in 8th house in Aries but it shows extreme depression and blood rush towards head. You should be very careful about your Blood Pressure, how long will it last and i should be careful?

Mercury will be making a square with Pluto in 4 degrees. This period is especially tensed. There is something strong and powerful from your family side.
what is that something? strong and powerful from my family side? does it have to do with my health or death?

do you consider the lot of killing, lot of death and lot of fortune i mentioned?

thanks for your help

thanks Kaiousei no Senshi, anachiel said that it means death will assist my recovery http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48203
and ruler of lot of death is mars in opposition to sun(dignity), is it not activiated?

thanks waybread, i agree.

thanks Culpeper, did you consider the lot of killing, lot of death and lot of fortune i mentioned? lot of killing and fortune are activiated

thanks anoop.indirapuramghazibad.

sagicap, i'm sick and i want to know if i am going to die so i can say goodbye before and take measures to prevent it if i can(dr. farr opinion) or sanaqua said that i should be very careful about my blood pressure and start home remedies like avoiding salt and eating garlic cloves to prevent it before it becomes dangerous.

they are answering to help me.

SagiCap

sagicap, i'm sick and i want to know if i am going to die so i can say goodbye before and take measures to prevent it if i can(dr. farr opinion) or sanaqua said that i should be very careful about my blood pressure and start home remedies like avoiding salt and eating garlic cloves to prevent it before it becomes dangerous.

they are answering to help me.

This will only help you if it is 100% accurate. No astrologer is that accurate, though I have the utmost respect for the astrologers who replied above, they are not God or any higher power. I'm sure they don't think they are either, but by vesting your life expectancy on them you are not doing yourself the favours you think you are. Anything can be changed at anytime at God's will, even if it is "accurate".

Besides that, it is extremely unethical to answer questions about death and a moderator will probably step in soon anyway.

Last edited:
sagicap,
To be fair, death is a part of life that everyone will have to confront on some level sooner or later. Wondering and asking about it is not a sin or a sign of mental illness. It's a perfectly normal part of human life. Many of us would rather not think about when our time will come and shun the idea of being able to find out when that time will be, and that's fine. Others would prefer to know, and that should be fine too.

We're astrologers. We judge charts, not people.
i agree. and i asked an horary astrology questions and asked astrologers to judge the chart. it is ethical, i asked the horary question, if i am going to die because of my illness so i can say goodbye before and take measures to prevent it if i can.

Last edited:

SagiCap

it is ethical, i asked the horary question, if i am going to die because of my illness so i can say goodbye before and take measures to prevent it if i can.

That doesn't make sense. It does not magically become ethical because you asked.

I'm not going to respond on this thread any more since we are not agreeing and hence there is no point and I'm so disappointed others have tried to answer a death question on this board, but I urge you to get medical help and of course, I wish you the best possible outcome.

Last edited:
sagicap,
Many of us would rather not think about when our time will come and shun the idea of being able to find out when that time will be, and that's fine. Others would prefer to know, and that should be fine too.
i prefer to know.

I'm not going to respond on this thread any more since we are not agreeing and hence there is no point, but I urge you to get medical help and of course, I wish you the best possible outcome.
i already get medical help, thanks sagicap.

JUPITERASC

i agree. and i asked an horary astrology questions and asked astrologers to judge the chart. it is ethical, i asked the horary question, if i am going to die because of my illness so i can say goodbye before and take measures to prevent it if i can.
Terrcolomba, thank you for your pm's. :smile:

Has a doctor told you that death is a possibility for you? If that is what is prompting all your questions regarding your possible death then do remember that Doctors are sometimes wrong. At the same time, it is also true that sometimes doctors are correct. So we need to keep a balanced view on the subject.

It seems that you have turned to Horary astrology to gain more certainty. However, it is important to be aware that Horary astrologers – like doctors – are not infallible.

What we all do know for certain is that for all of us our lives must end. So it is a good idea to make preparation. If we live another day - then that's great – but if instead we have died then we died prepared. So then, if we are ill and have been told by a doctor that death is a possibility, then it makes sense and it is a good idea to make a will and to organise our worldly affairs and to prepare our 'significant others' for our possible departure in death. That is simply common sense.

The Dalai Lama for example has been meditating daily on his own death since he was a child because that is part of Buddhist practice for all Buddhist monks and nuns. The 14th Dalai Lama whose religious name is Tenzin Gyatso, which is shortened from Jetsun Jamphel Ngawang Lobsang Yeshe Tenzin Gyatso, was originally born Lhamo Dondrub on 6 July 1935 and is currently 76 years old. He is a cheery person so clearly meditating on his own death for several hours a day for nearly 80 years now has done him no harm – and in fact appears to have done him much good.

Our western culture tends to ignore death and perhaps we would feel more accepting of our situation if we were to consider our own personal inevitable death on a daily basis – so then we could be more accustomed to the inevitable.

You say that if you were certain you were dying then you would like to say goodbye but the fact is as I have already said, we are all dying and none of us can be at all certain how long we shall remain alive for. So IMO a good plan is to say goodbye anyway – just in case – and to reassure close friends and family that you are only saying goodbye as a precaution because there is no certainty. Then that allows everyone to focus on living - rather than worrying about possibly dying which, for all of us currently alive on planet earth, is inevitable in any event.

Regarding "taking measures to prevent death", it is a good idea to eat healthily, exercise regularly and to do some form of meditation in order to maintain optimum health - that is all anyone of us can do at any time of our lives:smile:

Hi Terrcolomba,

Take care,
Sanaqua.

what does venus signify in the horary? mercury and venus in mutual reception, moon and mars in the triplicity of venus?

you said that 8th house ruler mars in retro and means something "going back", will my health get better?

you said that mercury my significator is already in 8th house in Aries but it shows extreme depression and blood rush towards head. You should be very careful about your Blood Pressure, how long will it last and i should be careful?

Mercury will be making a square with Pluto in 4 degrees. This period is especially tensed. There is something strong and powerful from your family side.

what is that something? strong and powerful from my family side? does it have to do with my health or death?

do you consider the lot of killing, lot of death and lot of fortune i mentioned?

thanks for your help

thanks Kaiousei no Senshi, anachiel said that it means death will assist my recovery and ruler of lot of death is mars in opposition to sun(dignity), is it not activiated?

thanks Culpeper, did you consider the lot of killing, lot of death and lot of fortune i mentioned? lot of killing and fortune are activiated

thanks jupiterasc, why do the buddhist meditate daily on their own death?

JUPITERASC

what does venus signify in the horary? mercury and venus in mutual reception, moon and mars in the triplicity of venus? you said that 8th house ruler mars in retro and means something "going back", will my health get better? you said that mercury my significator is already in 8th house in Aries but it shows extreme depression and blood rush towards head. You should be very careful about your Blood Pressure, how long will it last and i should be careful? what is that something? strong and powerful from my family side? does it have to do with my health or death? do you consider the lot of killing, lot of death and lot of fortune i mentioned? thanks for your help thanks Kaiousei no Senshi, anachiel said that it means death will assist my recovery and ruler of lot of death is mars in opposition to sun(dignity), is it not activiated? thanks Culpeper, did you consider the lot of killing, lot of death and lot of fortune i mentioned? lot of killing and fortune are activiated thanks jupiterasc, why do the buddhist meditate daily on their own death?
terrcolomba, the Dalai Lama mentions in each book he writes that our lives are transient and therefore the Dalai Lama frequently recommends to meditate daily on the inevitability of our own death so that we remain in touch with the reality that our lives are not permanent – so therefore, when the inevitable happens, it is no big surprise and we are prepared. That's the idea - to be practical and realise that because we were born then therefore we shall die and that in fact anyone who has ever been born has either died or shall do so... that is obvious... the evidence is plentiful. Link to "Finding Happiness in Troubled Times" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIX3tdFPolg&feature=related:smile:

Sanaqua

thanks for your help

Hi Terrcolomba,

I was busy and thats why couldnt get to your further questions.
Venus: I didnt use the Venus for it signifies anything in the chart rather took it as a general 'fortunate' planet. While, i read the chart, i remembered i read somewhere that having harmonius aspects or reception from fortunate planets is good.

Mars retro: I dont know if it means that your health will get better, but if it signifies ruler of 8th house, retro means the 8th house things going away from you.

Blood pressure thing: Terrcolomba, i read your response somewhere above too. I DID NOT ask you to be careful about your blood pressure in the sense that it could be fatal. I said that in a general sense, ANY PATIENT with blood pressusre lives on an alarm and tries to control it. And, as a side message, i told you the home remedies. (My mom follow these remedies to control her blood pressure too) And if someone doesnt care for his/her health issues, it can become "serious" and that doesnt always mean fatal but it also means to be more painful etc. I dont know how long will it last. Please do remember that it is a Horary chart and not your progressed or solar directions chart. If you are hypertensive or having high blood pressure issue, please take care of yourself as long as it is with you.

Your 4th house thing: That i dont know exactly what is it. I just saw a square from Pluto with your Mercury (your own ruler). Why do you take everything to your death?

Lots: I have recently read about lots and i would certainly NOT use them in a horary chart. (you can refer to a thread also where i asked some questions about lots).

In the end, i would like to ask you who told you that you're going to die? What kind of illness do you have which compels you to ask this question?

For death to occur, we cannot always say only an ill/sick person will die, Young and healthy persons also face death. Everyone of us will die one day. THE POINT WHICH EVERYONE HERE IS TRYING TO MAKE is that you never know when will you die, you can die in accident or by any chance. And seriously what difference it makes if you say your family "goodbye" before dying or simply love them everyday to tell them that they're important for you, since anyone can die anytime.

Else, NO ONE can predict death and there is always a probability of things to be wrong. So, what if you said "goodbye" to your family and gave them this pain, based on the prediction-turned-wrong-about-your-death?

Please, be positive even if you're sick. I know many people who had severe HCV infections or even Cancers but still they lived on for years because they had life. And no one can judge your death like this. I hope you'll try to understand what i'm saying.

Get well soon, and be healthy.
Regards,
Sanaqua.

Sanaqua

Hi SagiCap,

I agree with your opinion. And yes, i dont never say that i'm 100% sure about the reading. I replied to this question because i thought that my answer will ease her out a little. But still it doesnt mean that i tried to mold the understanding of chart.

This will only help you if it is 100% accurate. No astrologer is that accurate, though I have the utmost respect for the astrologers who replied above, they are not God or any higher power. I'm sure they don't think they are either, but by vesting your life expectancy on them you are not doing yourself the favours you think you are. Anything can be changed at anytime at God's will, even if it is "accurate".

Besides that, it is extremely unethical to answer questions about death and a moderator will probably step in soon anyway.

Your 4th house thing: That i dont know exactly what is it. I just saw a square from Pluto with your Mercury (your own ruler). Why do you take everything to your death?

Lots: I have recently read about lots and i would certainly NOT use them in a horary chart. (you can refer to a thread also where i asked some questions about lots).

Get well soon, and be healthy.
Regards,
Sanaqua.

thanks sanaqua. what are the possiblities of this mercury square pluto in 4th? pluto rules 3rd.

what does 8th ruler mars in fall virgo mean? and the mutual reception between me and 8th ruler?

why wouldn't you use the lots in horary?

shapari

Hello dear,
thanks for sharing.true death is a part of life and jesus says god has signs for u in the stars so astrology is a divine sience that can help us have a better life.i feel wot u r going true.why don u get the answer from ur natal chart?since i am no astrologer i recommand u to a diet dr.we all must eat healthy unfortunatly we notice to our eating habbit when we face health problems.plz eat 9 kinds of veggies(raw) and fruits.lots of clean filter water will so a wonder 2.and soy products.avoid milk.yes garlic can help weins and onion.but a diet dr can really give u happy life and long one.and if u have ur birth time a relocation can save life.god bless u all.

cindystubbs

I believe these things cannot be found out, yes.
However what could Pluto on the cusp of 8 mean?
Since this is a lunar chart then perhaps a terrible loss, see Pluto is on the
Cusp of 4 th in solar return.
I know my relationship is changing (moon at mc on natal moon) close to 10th cusp
since pluto turns things upside down could this be a good thing?
Since we r so poor maybe there will be a turn for better?
Can Pluto bring good or is it always bad?
Death I dont believe csn be found in a chart snd if it could I would not want to know

JUPITERASC

I believe these things cannot be found out, yes.
However what could Pluto on the cusp of 8 mean?
Since this is a lunar chart then perhaps a terrible loss, see Pluto is on the
Cusp of 4 th in solar return.

I know my relationship is changing (moon at mc on natal moon) close to 10th cusp
since pluto turns things upside down could this be a good thing?
Since we r so poor maybe there will be a turn for better?
Can Pluto bring good or is it always bad?
Death I dont believe csn be found in a chart snd if it could I would not want to know
cindystubbs just yesterday there was an update regarding question asked some time ago re: death

The questioner was anxious because of Pluto conjunct their friend's natal moon which caused their alarm regarding imminent deaths
and fortunately their worry was not confirmed
:smile:
Hi,
It's been a long time since I originally posted this question.
My friend is alive and well, no deaths in his life, just internal questioning.
fwiw I have read that Pluto is not actually a planet http://www.universetoday.com/13573/why-pluto-is-no-longer-a-planet/